• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero Theories

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
when did this become a thread about Lady anyway its about Nero and what he has to do with DMC but before i say anything else Nero is the Reincarnation of Sparda because the fire demon said that Nero was like the last person he fought 20,000 years ago which was in fact Sparda, but the soul of Vergil is in Nero thats y he heard the voice in his head say " Power....Give me more....Power"

Realizer

Sorry to but in here like this but i had to give my 2 cents :D

Well Nero in fact has a blood connection with Dante, even if it's just by the father side (Sparda i think?) because as said by Sanctus ( I needed someone of Sparda's Bloodline to complete the heart of the Savior, i intended to use Dante, but you will do just right.) Still this is countered by Sanctus by saying (how fortunate it is to find Sparda's Gift? outside Dante's Bloodline) in the relationship with the Devil Bringer, if i remember correctly there was an demonic invasion in Fortuna, Nero was already present there and i believe that he was without the Devil Bringer, it was because of that invasion (warning speculation here) that the militant section of the Order Of the Sword was created. It is plausible that Nero Angelo Soul had escaped it's captivity in hell, during that invasion (maybe the invasion was caused by Berial sudden rose of power in Hadeso_O), and found a perfect host in Nero, who already possessed demonic blood, and thus it awoken the Blood's power by demanding "more power" and that awakening gave rose to the Devil Bringer.

Well sorry for that really long and boring post but i had to but in :p.
On a side note i really liked to have a Devil Bringer for myself it would save me lots of space in my house :lol:

DevilHunter177

I think nero is a decendant from sparda or something in that zone...=] but i do agree nero does atleast have some blood connection between dante

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Why are people saying Nero is a sparda clone?
It doesn't make sense. If the order cloned him knowing that he would be Sparda, or Dante's clone, why Is everyone so surprised that Nero developes
demonic power?(Angus freaked out) Angus would have done the cloning.
Everyone ends up hating him because of his arm! I can't see a Virgil connection either, Nero fights for love and in DMC3
Virgil said himself that love is useless(as he stabs Arkum) remember?

He could be a lost decendant or relitive of Sparda.

Sparda™

Bladesofhell;92090 said:
Why are people saying Nero is a sparda clone?
It doesn't make sense. If the order cloned him knowing that he would be Sparda, or Dante's clone, why Is everyone so surprised that Nero developes
demonic power?(Angus freaked out) Angus would have done the cloning.
Everyone ends up hating him because of his arm! I can't see a Virgil connection either, Nero fights for love and in DMC3
Virgil said himself that love is useless(as he stabs Arkum) remember?

He could be a lost decendant or relitive of Sparda.

We're all aware of that, and none said Nero is a clone.

First, Nero and Vergil have no connection, so everyone needs to lift off that idea from the head.

Second, Nero has probably more connection to Sparda, and the signs are shown everywhere.

Zato-OW

King
Nero being a "Decendant" of Sparda means he was born with his blood. The DB could be his own DT or it could be Vergil,Sparda or who ever. But either way Nero is a blood relative of Sparda without the DB. His connection leans more toward Sparda then to Vergil. From a recent interview i seen a few weeks ago they may have plans on returning Vergil to the series because of Fan Demand or a Sparda game either which should clear up some stuff on Nero.

Top Bottom