• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero theories

Keaton

Premium
Black Angel;165963 said:
^I soo wanna play Sparda on a next gen console.o_O

Next Gen Sparda will (hopefully) be awesome!
But, to live up to the hype, you will need to fight enemies like Berial and Phantom as you would the Scarecrows and Marionettes :D

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
This has been said a million times.

All of the facts prove it is true.

There is not one piece of evidence to prove it otherwise.

Angel is Nero.

One knight Steve's dog killed her and in her dieing breath she farted and her soul flew out her behind.

The smell was so powerful it burst out the window and flew at Nero's face as he was taking a **** on their front lawn. In a attempt to avoid total destruction of his face he put his hand up and it was possessed by angel's fart/soul.

There you go. My theory.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Tnx Black Angel for the rep first when I saw Nero's DT I thought it was Vergil's DT because he had the Yamato shead stuck on his left arm but after that I thought that, if Yamato was Vergil's sword, It's normally that when Nero holds it , it has Vergil's DT Avatar behind of him.And I know why isn't this happening to Dante too.Because Nero has the Devil Bringer that absorbs every Devil Arm that he wields(almost every arm).

But when I finnished DMC4 I looked very carrefully at the last concept art from the gallery and I saw that something covers the Avatar's left eye. And remember that Sparda wears a monocle on his left eye.So I've been thinking Nero has a stronger relation with Sparda than we know.He trully inherited Sparda's power(just like Sanctus states in mission 11).

Top Bottom