• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero: Like him or not?

Zato-OW

King
No he wont be getting any new weapons...and i dont think he is able to get Devil Arms Like Dante(maybe because he is human)But he is only able to recieve the power thats connected to the DB like the grim grip.

Zato-OW

King
If anyone wasnt sure about the controls for nero on the PS3 version of DMC4 then this should help.
DMC4NeroControl1.jpg

DMC4NeroControl2.jpg

DMC4NeroControl3.jpg

DMC4NeroControl4.jpg

DMC4NeroControl5.jpg

DMC4NeroControl6.jpg

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
? anyway he seem's like a fine character tyo mer i like him as much as i like dante and vergil, so that way they all huave an equal position(not really because nero is human and dante and vergil are half demon)+ i think that nero will probably die at the end, its just a thought but for some reason, i think he's gonna die at the end, i just have that feeling for some crazy reason

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
VI-Rainbow;60070 said:
Sry, gaiz. But he really is. :B

lmao.we all have our opinions i guess :cool:

SpArAda1127;60147 said:
i think he's gonna die at the end, i just have that feeling for some crazy reason

I dont know.It might happen,but something else says I don't see it happening,though the rest of the DMCs if there is any is not going to be nero?
I'm not sure yet.

yousefgx

GET YOUR GAME ON !
well,i think nero would be a great main character for DMC4,even tho he got some nice techniques.

Dark Flame

Dark Savior
I think he's a pretty cool character and that he'll join Dante on a partner basis after they fix their problems in this game.

pOsJED

I guess he's alright, but I really hope that Nero dosen't follow to the next tittles in the series; they should give Dante the Devil Bringer and just add on to his movelist rather than focus on two characters; this would make the game's combat much more involved and ample.

Zato-OW

King
your right, Dante has to fight another another Devil King b4 they can get rid of him...he just needs to fight somthing godly b4 they decide to replace him.

Top Bottom