• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero human or demon

Kool626

Demon Slayer
is nero human or demon i'm confused first that they said he ws human then they said he not. pluse dante said u not evether

capcom memberan

the game is back
off course he's not human i think his power like dante in any trailer you see nero hitting dante in the face but dante can't hit hem and dante said it him self [your not human are you]

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i think Nero was never human, but if he was the devil bringer turn him into a half demon half human.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
There is no way Nero is demon. The only demon like feature that he has is his devil bringer. Unless they show some kind of flashback showing that Nero has been wearing that sling since he was a kid, that would be a different story. Maybe the person who was taking care of Nero when he was a little kid, knew he was a demon and they knew he had problems controlling his demon side and maybe he has been holding in his demon half for so long that it finally forced itself out onto his arm and now he cant conceal it anymore. Maybe thats why his arm is screaming power, give me more power.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Nero isn't human. It was stated and Dante even said so. I don't think Nero is a full blooded demon though. He could have been the child of a human mother who had a relationship with a demon (Just like Eva and Sparda) but maybe something happend to them and Cratos and Kyrie found him. (I'm confusing my own self now...) This may not be the situation at all, but I was just taking a guess. :/ Then again he could have been an experiment of a couple from The Order.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
he never got stabbed <.<.. where's everyone gettin that?.. and nero is human.. i forget where it said it, but it also said he was'nt born with his arm like that.. and that he is human >.<

Chrysander

Nero is going to get more and more demon powers, more of his demon body is going to transform in the game. At this stage, he is like 85% human, and 15% demon (arm). But he will get demonized, maybe even get a DT. So he's not 100% human in my opinion, and will end up being at least 50% demon like Dante by the end of the game. I could be wrong about all that, but that's how it seems from interviews that I've heard / read.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Chrysander;53487 said:
Nero is going to get more and more demon powers, more of his demon body is going to transform in the game. At this stage, he is like 85% human, and 15% demon (arm). But he will get demonized, maybe even get a DT. So he's not 100% human in my opinion, and will end up being at least 50% demon like Dante by the end of the game. I could be wrong about all that, but that's how it seems from interviews that I've heard / read.

EXACLY, i could of been human, but since he has that arm, he isn´t 100% human, so he is demon(only a small part but he is)and like Chrysander says and it´s what i belive, that arm is increasing his demon side.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
KingSwole;53467 said:
The only demon like feature that he has is his devil bringer.

And the silver hair.

As for what Nero might be, I think im gonna shoot for experament right now.

Zato-OW

King
Any one thinks at the End of DMC4 that Nero will be able to trigger the DB on and off and regain his human arm?

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
I just hope they dont pull a liquid-ocelot from MGS ( vergil being in nero's arm and occasionally taking over and speaking with an australian accent.)(few will get it) because in my opinion that was a little lame...

oh, and..uh nero is certainly human under the influence(sad thing), and the only reason he was hitting dante was becasue dante was obviously messing with him..*snikkker*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i think neros infected, could be like pop(princeofpersia) were the princes arm is infected with the sands.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
... as for the whole "silver hair" being a trait of being a demon, I don't think that's true. ask any member of our family, it's not that way. for some of us, a full head of white hair or a stripe is just a birthmark, it doesn't signify anything. it could be the same way for Nero for all we know... Hell... it could even be that.

Top Bottom