• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero human or demon

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
This is a question that I have thought of once. If he were, he could have been killed by Credo. But, Nero's buddy is a demon. And, he was a member from the Order of The Sword. So, Credo and the others didn't know... It all confuses me.

Poopy X

The best artist.
What is the name of the demon in his arm?
And how did he get it?
Did he mess up with one of those big guy?
Too many question.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
In the trailer I saw, Nero had opened his eyes and they seemed red. But, he was gray. It could have been a colour transition of some sort too... dont know, hey? Though, he looked quite creepy too...

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Ryaniel2;55127 said:
I have silver hair. Yeah right.

not personally no... that side of the family was married in after i was born, unfortunately. a few have a stripe or in rare cases a full head of hair, but the majority of them cover it up with dark colors cos they think it's embarassing... I THINK IT'S COOL!!... but they dont care about MY opinion

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
okay after watching a few vids and interviews i've changed my opinion. Nero is definitely demon he just doesnt know it and he hasn't unlocked it yet(similar to dante) he may be a third son or the most obvious answer, he is related to vergil in some way. I mean there are just to many similarities to dismiss this, his stinger-type move is just like vergils( a horiz slash), he wears blue, and his name is nero.

Zato-OW

King
He may be a demon like dante but he still may be human while the DB is feeding him demon powers(also a result in hair changing and pale skin) but like i said, aslong as the DB is attached to him hes a demon.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i read sum info today and nero might have a devil trigger and i thin he like dante half demon but he's donst know it yet.

Top Bottom