• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero and the sword of Sparda.

Keaton

Premium
The video is Off-topic, I'll leave it there for now, but please keep this thread about "Nero and the sword Sparda" hm.

...and @ dark slayer 96, you'll need to master Distortion if you want thos effects with Giglamesh.

As for Nero, I'd like to think that he wouldn't suffer the same as Arkham and that he would able to atleast keep some control of the power...afterall, the Devil Bringer could work pretty well as an adaptor for that kind of power.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Keaton;166230 said:
The video is Off-topic, I'll leave it there for now, but please keep this thread about "Nero and the sword Sparda" hm.

...and @ dark slayer 96, you'll need to master Distortion if you want thos effects with Giglamesh.

As for Nero, I'd like to think that he wouldn't suffer the same as Arkham and that he would able to atleast keep some control of the power...afterall, the Devil Bringer could work pretty well as an adaptor for that kind of power.

Exactly^_^

Maby the sword would add to his Devil trigger to make it completely solid, or make his devil bringer spread to his whole body.

Would look sooo cool.

Sparda™

Arkham didn't possess Sparda's blood. Nero has It, but that doesn't make him powerful with the Sparda sword.

The Devil Bringer consumes energy and we can see that with his Devil Trigger, an incomplete one.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Oh yeak?tnx Keaton I'll train more on that distortion thing(after I'll find out what is that)I suck with Gilgamesh but I sooo like it.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Wait, Sparda™ i thought DMC 2 is before 4 please explain. But DeviRyuuD to awnser your question which how did it looks different then the one in from DMC 3 & 1 in the first parts because the swords power was awakened by the two amulets of Dante & Virgil.

Top Bottom