• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero A Clone ???

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
wow....i think sparda could be making his apperance finally in one of the games presumably this one if you keep talking about sparda being resurected... what about that giant flame boss guy who is he?

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
*~ lil lady ~*;12747 said:
not realli Dante has retarded ageing so it wouldn't surprise me. Dante could be hundreds of years old and we wouldn't kno.

Nero could age at a faster rate (should it turn out he is Dante's son) coz if u think about it through genetics :geek: Dante being half demon and as powerful as he is should he get together with a human woman Nero would onli be quarter demon thus he wouldn't have all the powers that Dante has and most likely limited devil trigger.

You seem to belive that humans have no power at all which isn't the case:mad:. If you ever look at the facts you would know that Eva was in all likelyness(MS) the one who trained Dante and Vergil. Anyways Nero is 18, Dante is like 26-27.

If anything Nero is Sparda or atles a Neo Sparda:lol: Pi

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yeah, it is true, humans have no power.
If they had, Dante&Vergil would have a formidable opponent. Not Nero

D

Deleted member 209

Ether101;12974 said:
You seem to belive that humans have no power at all which isn't the case:mad:. If you ever look at the facts you would know that Eva was in all likelyness(MS) the one who trained Dante and Vergil. Anyways Nero is 18, Dante is like 26-27.

If anything Nero is Sparda or atles a Neo Sparda:lol: Pi

he has retarded ageing because he is a demon like in DMC1 he was supposed to be 30 but because of the poor time scales we don't kno how old Dante realli is or what yr he was born in.

What good is a human in a demon world neways?

D

Deleted member 209

:lol: and look at Arkham he could'nt even get the villian thing right

D

Deleted member 209

yeah that's cheaper then what I bought DMC3 for! I was so angry. :mad: but Vergil actually has a story in that one right?

D

Deleted member 209

no? I thought u could play him at the beginning instead of dante

D

Deleted member 209

that's bullcrap then I'm not gonna get it I'll get RE4 instead and spend the rest of my life tryin to complete it! *yay* :lol:

Top Bottom