• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero A Clone ???

vergil121

What A Big Surprise
One of my theories is that Nero was a clone of Sparda created by the Sparda cult. They had to use a human sacrifice to create Nero and that is why he is not a full demon. Also people have been saying that Nero could be Vergil and when we think about it, if we combined Vergil and Dante we would get a Sparda clone in human form, which in this case is Nero. So he has Dante's looks with Vergil's attitude.

Nero's arm (the Devil Bringer) actually looks like its from Sparda's Firing body aswel. If my theory is correct, then Nero has been raised from being a child by the Sparda worshipers. I think their reason for creating Nero was because they somehow knew that Dante would try to kill them all in the future and so they needed a bodyguard that could match him, and who better than a clone of his own blood.

Tell me your theories...

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i think...... nero is possibly a demon from an alternate dimension and unfortunate ley is the alternate side of dante or he coulde be an alternate exact clone of dante just like vergil121 said with differences i still dont know much like you guys but im still wondering too so just reply tome or give me a quote peace out yo!!

i also dont think that hes vergil either but its what you think not what i think.....

capcom memberan

the game is back
i think dante wants nero rings in his hand not the amulet of sparda coz nero dont have one i think these two rings of nero means the power of the amulet of sparda why dante said in the trailer ( give to me and i let you go ) think guys dante wants nero rings

D

Deleted member 209

I heard that Dante was a clone not Nero so Dante didn't realli kill the knights

D

Deleted member 209

I READ IT SOMEWHERE like I read that Nero was Dante's son.. don't take my word for it.

But after DMC2 wasn't Dante in hell neway? so wouldn't dante being a clone make sense. I don't c how Nero can be a clone he doesn't look like Dante or vergil.

D

Deleted member 209

would he look like that tho?

it would b kl if he was the next Mundus :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
*~ lil lady ~*;12386 said:
I READ IT SOMEWHERE like I read that Nero was Dante's son.. don't take my word for it.

But after DMC2 wasn't Dante in hell neway? so wouldn't dante being a clone make sense. I don't c how Nero can be a clone he doesn't look like Dante or vergil.

LOL...................Dante´s son ?? hahahahahahaha
Nero is a Simple and New character.............he couldnt be Dante´s son :lol:

Top Bottom