• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero A Clone ???

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
so your saying vergil is in neros ARM??

thats strange but i think that nero still is like an alternate form of dante.... bar none answer me back pls..

im in school right now lol

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Nero could be a clone of Vergil...
remember Dante and Vergil are Identical twins. and clones are often weaker than the person that they are a clone of. so nero could be a clone of vergil...much weaker of course. I also heard a theory that Nero is Trish and Dante's son..but if that's the case...then why do they fight each other?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
first of all trish is supposed to be dantes mother and i have no idea how you got that concept...

about nelo angelo.. is it true or do you think hes dead?..

i know so much about mgs it would blow you like a balloon... dont start about mgs oooh and since im only alowed to go on the computer at school then that means that i have to check messages on monday...

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Ok Nelo Angelo is just brainwashed Vergil who becomes a more powerful demon. Yes Trish is Vergil's and Dante's mother but the Trish in the game is created by Mungus and is effiently a copy.

Vergil2006

All we can do is think up suggestions i don't think Nero is Dantes son

But one thing, they better not kill off Vergil.

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
o_O What the hell are you all smoking? Capcom has already said that Nero has no relation(blood) to the Sons of Sparda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom