• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero A Clone ???

D

Deleted member 209

well I DON'T HAVE IT!! :lol: its meant to be the best in the series and I gotta complete Death By Degrees first.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
hold on im gonna send it!!!

The story
Of Sparda

Once a thousand years ago, there was a knight the “legendary dark knight” known as sparda. Sparda was demon from the underworld that had killed many a demon, he fought in so many wars he was knighted by the devil himself… but soon after Lucifer “The prince of darkness” himself, died. Sparda was now working for the king of the underworld, Mundus, he was a powerful angel he was referred to as “The fallen one”. Now that Mundus was in control, he had many plans for the underworld…sparda was supposedly powerless but much power had been bestowed upon him, he was the only knight in the underworld, he had the power to control Lucifer’s army, he could call upon many allies just in case he was having trouble with Mundus sparda could anything at will but decided to wait…when he was going to make his move Mundus struck first he attacked the earth, unfortunately they didn’t get to make their move either. After the attack sparda started attacking weak points and decided that once Mundus was weak enough, he’d crush him once and for all! After the attacks Mundus found out of Sparda’s plans for him Mundus worked quickly and furiously and eventually made a final conquest… he fought sparda, he thought that he’d be able to defeat him but Sparda’s awesome might and power was no match for his… after the battle sparda closed the demon portal but had to sacrifice himself and a human offering and together they closed the portal… 2000 years later today: the portal: closed.

Sparda’s last effort was to close the portal so that only demons could go in and never go out but even his effort wasn’t good enough…Mundus: soon I’ll be restored and the once closed gate to the demonic world will open again and I shall rule the earth!!

Sparda will return amongst the confusion and he will exact his revenge against
Mundus or shall he…

Several years after the final battle his 2 children found out of their fathers sacrifice to save them both they dedicated their lives to slaying demons but soon after one quit and ended it all with “why should I be wasting my time when I should be looking for fathers power, he bestowed it upon me just as he has given me the stronger sword, I will own force edge, it was meant to be mine and soon after I find it I will resssurect father and we will fight together as we were meant to be! Soon he had other ideas he was going to find the sword and he was going to unleash the army of Sparda!

Vergil: The world will be mine and I will be king of both worlds, I will rule with an iron fist and will make the world tremble in fear!

Now the fate of all is left to Dante, Vergil’s younger brother…:lol: :) :D :p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish is not Eva!!!!!! She is not a clone of Eva!!!!!! She was created to look like Eva but she has no blood relation to Dante or Vergil!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
oh..........................................i know that but did i ever put trish in my story???NO!>_<

whats the oficial site of dmc4??

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Trish67;13074 said:
Trish is not Eva!!!!!! She is not a clone of Eva!!!!!! She was created to look like Eva but she has no blood relation to Dante or Vergil!

Yeah, Trish is nor Eva, nor her clone. Mundus created her in order to.....I don't know what he was trying to do, but he failed

D

Deleted member 209

Alastor12;13085 said:
Yeah, Trish is nor Eva, nor her clone. Mundus created her in order to.....I don't know what he was trying to do, but he failed

weaken Dante's heart because he wouldn't kill a demon with his mother's face.

D

Deleted member 209

*yay* :lol:

and Dante fell in luv with her as well and gave her force edge right?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Force Edge=Sparda. He gave it to her, coz she was "dead".
"Now my mother and my father are resting in peace"

D

Deleted member 209

and that was the best sword in the game right?

o yeah nero is no clone he's a clown if nethin (jus to keep this thread online)

D

Deleted member 209

probs coz if they were in human form they'd look almost alike.

Top Bottom