• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my dmc 5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mission 10
Ever Downward
Destroy a hated foe and claim what is rightfully yours!

Cutscene

Leon, Ziz, Vergil and Beryl are in the briefing room. Leon and Beryl are sitting in a couple chairs, Vergil is standing next to the wall, and Ziz leans on the wall next to him.

L: We've tracked down Shadow Gear. He's attempting to use his magic to absorb the souls of the former leaders of Fortuna, and therefore make himself the perfect strategist. We need to kill him before he can complete this ritual.
V: He's trying to absorb the souls of dead former popes? That's low, even for a demon.
Z: Who cares? I say we just kick his ass like we always do.
V: Shut up, Ziz.
B: Seriously, Ziz, this is serious, and you're really not helping the mood.
Z: Well, Sor-ry then. You people have no sense of humor.

Leon stands up.

L: That's because your jokes have no place here. So shut up or get out, now.

Ziz shuts his trap.

L: Good. Now, the crypt is outside Fortuna, but it's closer than the mines were. We should be able to get there with little effort.
V: Too bad. I was looking forward to a challenge.
L: If you wanted a challenge, then you've got one, because you have to go alone.

Vergil smirks.

V: Fine by me.
Z: Wait, WHAT!? I object!
V: Overruled. I'm leaving.

Vergil leaves.

B: Do you really think he can do this by himself?
L: He's more than capable. He took on the Crystal Nobody with no effort, so why should he have trouble here?
B: I suppose you're right...
Z: I still think he's a jerk.
B&L: Shut up, Ziz.

MISSION START

Area 1: Outside the Crypt
Number of rooms: 4

Room 1: Forest Entrance

Head forward for a cutscene.

Vergil is walking forward when the exit to the area is blocked off by vines. He turns around looking for the source when a demonic vine wraps around his ankle. He tears it off and the part that remains burrows back into the ground. The ground begins to rumble and three plant demons that resemble men made of vines crawl out of the ground.

V: Great. I know the perfect weed whacker to use on you three. *Pulls out Yamato*
V: Let's dance!

NEW ENEMY
Viral Vine
Plant-like demons that assume human-like forms. Their whip attacks can sometimes cause a poison status, however they are extremely weak to sword attacks. Cut them to ribbons!

After the three are dead, the vines die and you can proceed.

Room 2: Forest Grounds

Five more Viral Vines will appear from the ground, along with a few Assaults. Kill them to continue.

Room 3: Forest Canopy

As you walk by Viral Vines will leap from the undergrowth. Dispatch them to continue.

Room 4: Outside Crypt

MINIBOSS: Blaze
The Blaze is a mini-boss that will turn into a normal enemy later. It's a stronger version of the Frost that uses fire-based attacks. The Miles Militus will make short work of them.

When the Blaze is dead you can continue.

Area 2: Inside Crypt
Number of rooms: 3

Room 1: Crypt Entrance

Several zombies will attack you, along with some Agonof Inis from DMC2. However, they should be no trouble.

Room 2: Crypt Wind-Chamber

No enemies are present in this room, however there is a puzzle that must be solved with Windcutter. You must use it's charge attack to start up three turbines in order to activate the door. However, these turbines will turn off rather quickly after being activated. To prevent their deactivation, you must use Quicksilver to activate them all without deactivating. Once they're all activated, they will stay active.

Room 3: Entrance to Lower Crypt

The exit will seal off, and two Blazes will try to make your life a living hell. Kill them with Miles Militus to unlock the door. You have to cut the door with Windcutter to get through.

Area 3: Lower Crypt
Number of rooms: 2

Room 1: Crypt Shrine

There is a Divinity Statue in here, in case you need it. When you're done shopping, head forward to the next room.

Room 2: Royal Crypt

Shadow Gear is pacing around the room, taking bodies and then consuming them, and by consuming their bodies, consuming their souls.

SG: Hahahahahaha! I can feel the knowledge overflowing my mind! Soon I shall know all of this world, and I will learn the location of that wretched Sparda.
V: You know, that's not very nice. Sparda was actually a pretty good guy.
SG: You! How did you get past my guards?

Vergil holds up Yamato.

V: You could say they "fell apart at the seams" when they saw me.
SG: You arrogant little...! I'll teach you to mock my troops!

Vergil gets into a fighting stance. He twitches two fingers in a "come on" gesture.

Shadow Gear summons his sword and shield, and a pair of arms grows out of his back, both wielding a large scythe.

SG: No holding back, son of Sparda!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS BATTLE

Shadow Gear Mk II

He's back and he's mad! His vicious combos are hard to predict and even harder to dodge, and his speed has increased threefold. If you get too far away, he'll turn his shield into a machine gun and pelt you with hot lead. If you get even farther away, he'll attack with vicious energy blasts. Persevere, and you'll defeat him.

END BOSS BATTLE

Cutscene

Shadow Gear stands and then falls to his knees, defeated.

SG: Defeated not only once, but twice!? And by the same foe!? I never lose twice!

Vergil points Yamato at Shadow Gear's neck.

V: You just did.

He cuts Shadow Gear into pieces before he could respond, freeing the tortured souls. One of them, the leader that ruled before Sanctus, appears before Vergil.

Former Leader: Son of Sparda, you've done a great deal for this city, and for that, we thank you. We wish to bestow upon you a power only the sons of Sparda could ever hope to use. I hope you can use it to the best of your abilities, but it will only activate during a time of intense stress. Please, use it with caution.

The former leader turns into a sphere of light and flies within Vergil. Vergil begins to float and his body burns with an intense blue flame. When the fire dissipates, he has an entirely new devil form.

ACQUIRED
Desperation Devil Trigger

Description: Can only be used in times of dire stress. When it's activated, all will know your power.

V: More power... Just what I needed.

Vergil returns to his human form and grins.

V: This is starting to get interesting.

MISSION COMPLETE

This is some artwork of Shadow Gear.
Demon-knight.jpg

And then some artwork of Vergil's Desperation Devil Trigger.
jae-DemonKnight.jpg

Of course, some changes are needed. The wings are not there, and he doesn't carry a shield. Instead of his sword he carries Yamato, and the armor has the same color as Nelo Angelo's armor.

What do you think? Good enough?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You'd have to get them OK'd by DarkSlayer, and he's not on right now. If you prefer you could make your own thread that I'll contribute to.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
:lol: I drew that, just so you know. The first one, not the second one. Don't expect any more than that one, though, because that one took me FOUR MONTHS to finish.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
if you check the post where i put desperation devil trigger you will notice two things
1. it is dmc5 only
2 it is exclusive to dante. ( the twins have equal powers but each one has some ablities that the other dosen't)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( vergil is in the library reading one of the books)

???: the answers you seek are not in any of these books.
Vergil: this library is more likely to have someting about what i want to know than any other. who are you anyway
Arkam; my name is Arkam
V: if you know what im looking for than you must know who i am. and if you know its not here than you must know where it is.
A: this place has a thousand books about the history of sparda but you want to know something more don't you. i can tell you where to find what you want ... no, what you need most.

Beryl: hey vergil who are you talking to.
V: ( looks around) ... hey, where did he go.
B; who.
V: the person i was talking to
B: there's no one here.
V: well that's obvious if he was still here i whouldn't be looking for him. so what are you here for anyway.
B: leon wants to talk to you

Devil May Cry ZERO3
Mission 10 Ever Downward
destroy a hated foe and claim its power,

Cutscene

Leon, Ziz, Vergil and Beryl are in the briefing room. Leon and Beryl are sitting in a couple chairs, Vergil is standing next to the wall, and Ziz leans on the wall next to him.

L: We've tracked down Shadow Gear. He's attempting to use his magic to absorb the souls of the former leaders of Fortuna, and therefore make himself the perfect strategist. We need to kill him before he can complete this ritual.
V: He's trying to absorb the souls of dead former popes? That's low, even for a demon.
Z: Who cares? I say we just kick his ass like we always do.
V: Shut up, Ziz.
B: Seriously, Ziz, this is serious, and you're really not helping the mood.
Z: Well, Sor-ry then. You people have no sense of humor.

Leon stands up.

L: That's because your jokes have no place here. So shut up or get out, now.

Z: do i look like a member of your little army. i will leave when i get bored. but don't worry that will probably be soon.

L: ( annoyed but trying to ignore ziz) the crypt is outside Fortuna, but it's closer than the mines were. We should be able to get there with little effort.
V: Too bad. I was looking forward to a challenge.
L: If you wanted a challenge, then you've got one, because you have to go alone.

Vergil smirks.

V: Fine by me.
Z: but this type of thing sounds too fun for me to stay out of.
V: find something else to entertain you.

Vergil leaves.

B: Do you really think he can do this by himself?
L: He's more than capable. He took on the Crystal Nobody with no effort, so why should he have trouble here?
B: I suppose you're right...
Z: I still think he's a jerk.
B&L: Shut up, Ziz.

MISSION START

Area 1: Outside the Crypt
Number of rooms: 4

Room 1: Forest Entrance

Head forward for a cutscene.

Vergil is walking forward when the exit to the area is blocked off by vines. He turns around looking for the source when a demonic vine wraps around his ankle. He tears it off and the part that remains burrows back into the ground. The ground begins to rumble and three plant demons that resemble men made of vines crawl out of the ground.

V: Great. I know the perfect weed whacker to use on you three. *Pulls out Yamato*
V: Let's dance!

NEW ENEMY
Viral Vine
Plant-like demons that assume human-like forms. Their whip attacks can sometimes cause a poison status, however they are extremely weak to sword attacks. Cut them to ribbons!

After the three are dead, the vines die and you can proceed.

Room 2: Forest Grounds

Five more Viral Vines will appear from the ground, along with a few Assaults. Kill them to continue.

Room 3: Forest Canopy

As you walk by Viral Vines will leap from the undergrowth. Dispatch them to continue.

Room 4: Outside Crypt

MINIBOSS: Blaze
The Blaze is a mini-boss that will turn into a normal enemy later. It's a stronger version of the Frost that uses fire-based attacks. The Miles Militus will make short work of them.

When the Blaze is dead you can continue.

Area 2: Inside Crypt
Number of rooms: 3

Room 1: Crypt Entrance

Several zombies will attack you, along with some Agonof Inis from DMC2. However, they should be no trouble.

Room 2: Crypt Wind-Chamber

No enemies are present in this room, however there is a puzzle that must be solved with Windcutter. You must use it's charge attack to start up three turbines in order to activate the door. However, these turbines will turn off rather quickly after being activated. To prevent their deactivation, you must use Quicksilver to activate them all without deactivating. Once they're all activated, they will stay active.

Room 3: Entrance to Lower Crypt

The exit will seal off, and two Blazes will try to make your life a living hell. Kill them with Miles Militus to unlock the door. You have to cut the door with Windcutter to get through.

Area 3: Lower Crypt
Number of rooms: 2

Room 1: Crypt Shrine

There is a Divinity Statue in here, in case you need it. When you're done shopping, head forward to the next room.

Room 2: Royal Crypt

Shadow Gear is pacing around the room, taking bodies and then consuming them, and by consuming their bodies, consuming their souls.

SG: Hahahahahaha! I can feel the knowledge overflowing my mind! Soon I shall know all of this world, and I will learn the location of that wretched Sparda.
V: You know, that's not very nice. Sparda was actually a pretty good guy.
SG: You! How did you get past my guards?

Vergil holds up Yamato.

V: You could say they "fell apart at the seams" when they saw me.
SG: You arrogant little...! I'll teach you to mock my troops!

Vergil gets into a fighting stance. He twitches two fingers in a "come on" gesture.

Shadow Gear summons his sword and shield, and a pair of arms grows out of his back, both wielding a large scythe.

SG: No holding back, son of Sparda!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS BATTLE

Shadow Gear Mk II

He's back and he's mad! His vicious combos are hard to predict and even harder to dodge, and his speed has increased threefold. If you get too far away, he'll turn his shield into a machine gun and pelt you with hot lead. If you get even farther away, he'll attack with vicious energy blasts. Persevere, and you'll defeat him.

END BOSS BATTLE

Cutscene

Shadow Gear stands and then falls to his knees, defeated.

SG: Defeated not only once, but twice!? And by the same foe!? I never lose twice!

Vergil points Yamato at Shadow Gear's neck.

V: You just did.

He cuts Shadow Gear into pieces before he could respond, freeing the tortured souls. his sword and sheald are left behind.

V: (picks up the sword. ) this could come in handy. ( picks up the sheald) not sure if i can use this. beryl might find a use for it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION CLEAR

you now have the weapon Shadow Gear.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, I was going to do something that would make Vergil crave even more power. See, the Desperation Devil Trigger is the ultimate power that a Son of Sparda can wield. I was going to make him lose it at the end of the game and then get nearly killed because of his overconfidence, which sparks his need for power during DMC3.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;212258 said:
No, I was going to do something that would make Vergil crave even more power. See, the Desperation Devil Trigger is the ultimate power that a Son of Sparda can wield. I was going to make him lose it at the end of the game and then get nearly killed because of his overconfidence, which sparks his need for power during DMC3.

this game overlaps dmc3 after all you can't tell vergil's story without telling about how he sought out power. the end of this game is the birth of nelo angelo. vergil will lose because of overconfidence but he won't need to lose power to do it. even dante's full power failed against mundus ( until trish helped him out)

ziz weapon set

pheobus- a giant sword named after one of the old gods. it was made to be used with a sword style used by only the greatest of demon swordsmen. it seems like a part is missing and part of the guard can pivot.

combo1- AAAA- four powerful strikes ( left, down, up left)
combo2- AA then AAAAA- two powerful strikes a kick, than three quick slashes a flurry of stabs then a final stab.
combo3- A then A then A then A then A- one horizontal strikes than four powerful vertical strikes
combo4- AAA then A- three powrful strikes a spin kick than a powerful vertical strike.
flash uppercut- down+A
aerial rave S- AAAAAA (in air) six horizontal strikes
heaven cutter- A then A then A(in air) - a horizontal strike than two devistating vertical strikes
shock- down +A
warp slash up+A
angel killer- up+A(in air0- warp slash in mid air.
round trip - A( hold)

swordmaster moves-

lvl1- dark knight combo1- SSSSS- two slashes. a spin kick a flurry of stabs a kick than a final stab.
helm breaker- S(in air)
lvl2- dark knight combo 2- up+S- dash, a 1080 degree spinning attack ( horizontal) a 360 vertiacal strike that knocks the opponent into the air than a 720 degree vertical strike ( from below) in air ( basicly a lvl3 Ex streak into a lvl 3 EX high roller minus the flames.)
drive- down+S
lvl3 overdirve- SS( during drive)
dark knight combo 3 S( hold) - every normal combo in order.

special ablity- ??? ( secret)

ziz guns-

DH- 62K- a stripped down ( no genade launcer, no sight, no stock ) version of DH-060 with a larger barrlel and a large bayonet

gunslinger moves-
lvl1 gun slash SSS- a three hit combo
double down- S (in air) stab the ground with the blade
lvl2- full auto- S (hold)
focus shot- up+S
lvl3 full auto lvl 2
focus shot lvl 2
shredder shot- down+S

ziz secret weapon ( cannot be found or eqipped normaly a secret method is needed to use it)

gunblade- a massive sword. part of the blade opens revealing a rifle hidden inside.

combo1- AAAA- four powerful strikes ( left, down, up left)
combo2- AA then AAAAA- two powerful strikes a burst from the gun than three quick slashes and a stab.
combo3- A then A then A then A then A- one horizontal strikes a burst from the gun and and three strikes.
high roller- down-A
bird hunter- A( after high time while on the ground) fire a burst from the gun
aerial rave- AAAA(in air)
shock- down+A ( in air)
streak- up+A
calibut up+A (in air)
bullet wave S( hold)- swing the sword and fire bullets in all directions
bullet wave air- S( hold, in air)
shuffle down then up +A

swordmaster moves-
lvl1- prop- S
helm breaker- S(in air)
lvl2- stinger- up+S
drive- down+S
lvl3 overdirve- SS( during drive)
gun drive- S( repetedly) fire mutiple shots charged with demonic power.

special abilty- seperate- ???

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So Mundus is going to be the final boss? And Dante's going to be a boss three times as well? Hmm... This could get interesting. I think Beowulf is going to be a boss, and I think there should be a boss fight against Arkham's human form (W/and WO Force Edge), and then again when he has Sparda's full power, he fights Vergil and wins, which is why Vergil finds him during his blob phase in DMC3.

I'll do those boss fights, if you wish. I'll put them in my next post, and I'll make them more detailed than the vague descriptions that I've been giving them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante (boss)
Appearance: DMC3 Dante.

Dante in his DMC3 incarnation. He can use every move that DMC3 Dante could, but no style moves. (that would make it too unbalanced.)

Arkham: Human Form, No Force Edge
Appearance: Normal Arkham, but he has a red and blue aura around him. (NOT representing Dante and Vergil, but his two colored eyes.)

Arkham, contrary to appearance, is a powerful sorcerer who can use demonic power to attack fiercely.

Attacks

Hellfire: Summons pillars of flame underneath you. Roll to avoid.

Night Glow: A ball of darkness wraps around you. If you don't destroy it in time, it grows spikes on the inside and crushes you. (Not instant death, though.)

Night Claw: A few punches and kicks, enhanced by the power of darkness.

Genesis Stone: Eight small rocks appear around Arkham and rotate for a while. After a short time has passed, he throws them in eight directions.

Arkham: Human Form W/Force Edge
Appearance: Dark purple aura, but still human. His eyes glow red and blue, accordingly.

Attacks
All previous attacks and a few new ones. I'll only list the new ones.

Sparda's Rage: Three hit Force Edge combo, mimics DMC1's FE combo 1.

Sparda's Wrath: Five hit FE combo. Mimics DMC1's FE combo 2.

High Time: Upward slice that brings the enemy into the air.

Helm Breaker: A strong downwards cut from the air.

Arkham: Sparda Form
Appearance: Sparda, through and through.

Attacks: All previous attacks, but powered up in some way.

Arkham: Overloaded Form (aka Blob Form)
Appearance: You should know.

Attacks: All attacks from DMC3. The fight is identical.

Appearance: Three glowing orbs of red lightning.

Attacks

Laser Pierce: The attack he used to nearly kill Dante in DMC1. Three red lasers.

Unholy Light: The charged laser he uses in a cutscene in DMC1. Easy to dodge.

Lightning Barrage: Many different lightning streams will be cast, but their locations will be broadcast by a small red light before they actually hit, so they can be dodged.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see your message until after I posted... Sorry! I'll just use this as a reference, then.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
since you will have all styles and a lot of weapons it whould be compleatly fair for dante to have all his moves each fight against dante should have all syles(including quicksilver and dopplganger when he has them) and have usemutiple weapons of each type. (up to three same as the player)

it whould be kinda difficult for vergil to face arkham with force edge or arkham's sparda form since that lasted 5 seconds and vergil showed up halfway through the fight. ( im keeping the game accurate to the details of dmc3.) the fight against arkham's human form works the fight against the blob form will have to start halfway through. ( you will fight along side dante but without all the stupid limitations from dmc3. arkam will be stronger to balance the difficulty)

but we can worry about those details when we need them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Actually, it's never truly clear how long the Sparda form lasted. True we only saw a couple minutes, but during that time he was resonating with the sword. It's not told how long after he gets the Force Edge that he meets Dante. Who's to say Vergil couldn't have fought him during that time period? Maybe that's why he's so ticked off during the fight with the blob form, because even though you win the boss fight against Arkham's Sparda form, Vergil loses the fight in the cutscene. I'm sorry if this seems pushy, but I always thought it would be the epitome of hardcore to have a fight against Sparda or someone equal to his power, in this case Arkham taking the form of Sparda.

I'm just saying, it could work. With my logic, anyway. Have you ever tried to explain something and it sounds fine in your head, and then when you explain it, it makes no sense? That's how this feels for me...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i suppose you might be right i don't really remember the cutscene before that fight. its been a while since i've played dmc3 and even longer since i've gotten to that fight. i'll look up the cutscene to see how it happened.

EDIT; you were right arkham was in sparda form during the start of that cutscene. but arkham was standing and vergil was no where to be found so it dosn't look like there was a fight unless one of them lost and ran away. it might be able to work. we can worry about it when we need to.

btw arkham was no where near the power of sparda after all he was only human at first. sure he had spardas sword with spardas power sealed in it but he dosn't have the body to hold any thing close. if he whould have pulled out all of the swords power at once he whould have turned into the blob from the start ( or more likely exploded)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You have a point. What I like to think is that he was testing himself, and he went too far. He did it in stages. The first stage was where he was still human-looking but had that purple aura. After that taste of power, he decided he wanted more so he poured more into his already probably overloaded body, turning him into a Sparda lookalike. Then, he was like "I'm gonna be stupid now and try to give myself as much power as I can stomach" and he turned into his overloaded form. I think if he'd just stayed as a Sparda lookalike he'd have had a much better chance at fighting. He'd be able to move normally, would probably be much faster and much more skilled with his moves. How come when a person gets that much power it always seems to work against them? I mean, he could've been smarter than that, but I guess he got blinded by power. He must've figured "Hey, if I can beat Vergil, I can beat Dante too!" Which is fail logic because Dante beat Vergil. >_<

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
yeah but before that vergil beat dante. dante dosn't win against vergl untill after the fight against arkham. so useing all information avalible to him his logic was perfect. and actually dante needed vergil's help to beat arkam.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
True, Dante needed Vergil to kill Arkham, even in his overloaded form. That should be the logic behind Vergil losing. You can't kill him with just one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom