• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my dmc 5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i have a weapon idea but can't think of moves for it.

DH-00 a extremly advanced close range weapon. its blade is made of plasma contained in a magnetic field.. withn the field it is hotter than the core of the sun but no heat escapes the field. it can cut through any substace like it isn't there. there is one catch the amound of plasma it can generate and contain has a volume around the same as a golf ball. so the blade is really short. ( its like a lightpenknife.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here's some moves.

On ground

combo 1: AAAAA five quick slashes.

combo 2: AA, then A two slashes then a stab.

combo 3: AAA, then AA three slashes, then two quick jabs.

Underhand: back + A A sweep kick that throws the enemy off their feet.

Runabout: forward + A throws the knife into the nearest enemy. It comes back after a while. While the knife is gone, press AAA for a punch punch kick combo.

In air

air combo 1: AA two quick slashes.

air combo 2: A, then AA a slash and then two fast slashes.

Sunbeam: down + A throws the knife downwards, making a small beam shoot out of the ground.

Sun Array: "crazy" sunbeam: Many lasers shoot out of the ground.

Jack Up: up + A butts the enemy upwards with the bottom end of the knife. (I.E. the handle)

If you're wondering what the "crazy" means, it first appeared in DMC3. You have to mash the attack button as fast as you can during the move and it turns into the "crazy" version. Like the attack with Beowulf when you do all the kicks, and then you mash the button and it turns into a flurry of punches ending with an uppercut.

You can do the Swordmaster moves.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
thanks for the help. i will need to adjust it to fit my usual moveset format and add a little but this is a good starting point.

so here it is.

Ziz weapon set.

DH-00 a extremly advanced close range weapon. its blade is made of plasma contained in a magnetic field.. withn the field it is hotter than the core of the sun but no heat escapes the field. it can cut through any substace like it isn't there. there is one catch the amound of plasma it can generate and contain has a volume around the same as a golf ball. so the blade is really short. ( its like a lightpenknife.)

hits with the blade do not stun the enemy or knock them back, up or down. but they ignore the enemys defense. ( so if the attack dose move the enemy it dosn't use the blade and is affected by the enemys defense)

combo 1: AAAAA five quick slashes.
combo 2: AA, then A two slashes then a stab.
combo 3: AAA, then AA three slashes, then two quick jabs.
combo4: AAAA then A- four quick slashes and one vertical slash.
jack up- down+A- knock the enemy into the air with the hilt.
sunrise- A ( during jack up)- slash while jumping into the air
light cross- AA( in air) two quick slashes
sunblade-A then AA- a slash then two quicker slashes
sunbeam- down+A( in air)- throw the knife to the ground creating a beam of light
sun array- A( repetedly during sunbeam)- creates more beams of light.
underhand- up+A - step forward and knock the opponent off its feet with a sweep kick
overhand- up+A- move forward and knock the opponent to the ground with an axe kick.

swordmaster moves
lvl1 thrust kick-S- a quick kick that stuns the enemy.
sunset- S( in air) fall and stab the blade into the ground
lvl 2- runabout- throw the blade at the enemy
draw -down+S- step back
lvl 3- deal- SS( during draw)- throw the knife then step forward and kick the enemy retreving the knife ( if there is no enemy in range he will catch the knife when he steps forward)
supernova-S( hold)- release the plasma contained in the blade towards the enemy.( after this move there is a delay before you can use DH-00 again/ )

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i need a little time to think of what will happen next. acctually a few suggestions whold help.
here is what i decided about the next mission so far.

the opening cutscene wil start in the castle town of fortuna.
kyrie will be very happy that Ziz returned. nero will be a little happy ( at this point he is not old enought to get jealous over girls, in a few years he will hate Ziz but not yet)/ however credo will be very unhappy ( he hates Ziz now. )

sanctus will show up to talk to virgil, beryl and ziz. mostly about virgils claim to be a son of sparda. by the end of the convesation sanctus will beleave him.( credo will not but since at this point credo has a low rank within the order he is ignored)

i have no idea what i am going to do for the actual mission. so a ideas for the mission are the priority. (but if you have ideas for the cutscene please tell me)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The mission could be the clock tower mission that I made all the enemies for.

Mission 8: Up
Drive up the tower and open time's door.

Mission Start
Objective: Get to the top of the clock tower.

Walkthrough

Outside Clock Tower
Not very many enemies here. However, the graveyard in front of the tower is a bit unsettling. Once you head inside the graveyard, you must fight several Gear Guardians. Easy pickings, for someone in possession of a water elemental weapon. After killing them, you can head inside the tower.

Library of Time
Head forward to be stopped once again, and a cutscene plays.

Vergil looks around as the entire room seems to fuzz out. It does this again, and again, and Vergil spies a large, armored figure slowly walking towards him.

V: Who are you?
TB: I am the Time Breaker, master of time, and your executioner.

Vergil gets into a fighting stance.

V: Bring it on, big guy.

Time Breaker holds out his hand and a sword materializes.

TB: I won't hold back.

--------------------------------------
Mini Boss: Time Breaker
First off, move right away, or else you'll get hit by his first slash. He'll snap his fingers and speed up. Look familiar? He's using quicksilver style. Stay out of the way at this time. If you keep moving, his teleporting slashes won't hit you. Quicksilver will wear off after about four or five slashes. He'll stop in the middle of the room and throw blasts of time at you that slow you down if they hit you, setting you up for major hurt.

After a beating, he'll fall.
--------------------------------

V: That was too easy.

TB: Guh...! I... Will never... Die!

Time Breaker's body crumbles to dust, but his soul remains. The glowing blue ember flits off before Vergil can do anything. (This is the very demon soul that Geryon ingests to become evil. This is also why Geryon can control time. Geryon is basically Time Breaker's new body!)

The barrier over the door breaks, and Vergil is free to leave the library.

1F Staircase
New enemies! These are called Gear Steamers, and they pack a punch with their steam attacks. However, they end up rusting themselves and exposing themselves to heightened damage.

Study
Nothing much going on here. However, head towards the door and you'll discover it to be locked.

"The door is firmly sealed with a spell. I'll need a key that can control time to open this door."

Head to the other door in the room.

Storeroom
Hey! There's the key you need! Oh, wait. It's guarded. Great. New enemies! These are Chronomancers, knight-mages with power over time, fire, ice and lightning. While their swords are powerful in their own right, they can also stop time and cast one of three spells. However, the time hold will wear off in time to escape the spell. After killing the three Chronomancers, you can take the key.

Quartz Key
"A key made of pure, gray quartz. It seems to resonate with time itself."

Study
Unlock the door to the second floor.

2F Staircase
ANOTHER new enemy?! Yes, and these don't seem too happy about you entering their home. they're called Pendulum Knights, and they're dark shadows that wield clock pendulums as swords. They shouldn't be too much trouble.

Knight's Quarters
This large room also holds a VERY large enemy! Behold the Gigas Skeleton, the skeleton of a giant who's own legs had collapsed from the weight of it's body. While it can only use feeble swings of it's arms in close range, it can spit potent fireballs. Attack it's ribcage for the most damage! Killing the Gigas Skeleton unlocks the way to the 3F Staircase.

3F Staircase
No enemies, and a clock ticking can be heard in the background.

Clock Chamber
The final room. Take a few steps forward and...

*cutscene*
Vergil walks into the top of the clock tower. The sound of the clock ticking fills the room. Vergil looks out the glass window that comprises the clock face, and hears a hissing sound. He turns around to see the Crystal Nobody crawl out of the ground through a time portal.

CN: He who dares to kill my puppets, why do you set foot in the room in which the destroyer of all resides?

V: Big talk coming from something that walked out of a jewelry shop.

CN: Silence! Mortals shall never understand what it takes to be a god! I'm taking that one step further, and I shall erase ALL of existence!

V: Those goals end here, you pitiful being.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Boss: Crystal Nobody
Ticked off boss is ticked off! Crystal will start off by melting into the floor and springing up underneath you. Then, he'll attack by slicing at you with his claws. He can also teleport you in between the gears in the room, but only if his projectiles hit you. You'll know when he's about to attack. After the fight...

*cutscene*
Crystal is lying on the floor. His body is cracked and light shines through. He looks up at the human who had so easily defeated him.

CN: You... You cannot be human. What are you...?

V: None of your business.

CN: Fine. If you won't tell me, I'll have to erase you from existence!

The light flowing from Crystal's body becomes a bright red, and a burning aura appears around him.

CN: I'll erase both of us!

Vergil jumps out of the tower by shattering the clock face and jumping through. He hits the ground just as the top of the tower explodes and the tower collapses.

V: That's not going to be easy to explain to Credo and His Holiness...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i think i want to wait at least one more mission before using the clocktower. i'll have something happen this mission that gives virgil a reason to go to the clocktower.

oh and virgl whould never use the phrase " his holiness" because 1. thats just not virgil's style and 2. virgil is the son of fortuna's hero/god. so he dosn't really consider them holy. remeber how he reacted after hearing about the order.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He was using "His Holiness" as a sarcastic remark.

Also, the reason Vergil goes to the clock tower is because of time fluctuations. So it could theoretically fit in anywhere in the Fortuna arc of this story.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ok well i suppose that is somthing that could be noticed at the start of the mission so i guess i'll use that mission. ( i will probably add to the cutsecnes a little.)

people don't often use sarcasm when talking to themselves and when they do it tends to be about the immediate situation. virgil whould probably sarcasticly address sanctus as " your holiness" but he pobably wholden't say that type of thing while talking to himself.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ok i think i've got an opening cutsceane. i decided to rearrange a few things in the mission.

Devil May Cry ZERO3
Mission 8: time's tower
open the doorway of time

( vergil is walking towards a clock tower. )

( flashback)
( everyone walks into a room. ziz immedatly lays on the only couch in the room.)
Beryl: ... ziz your going to have to sit up. there aren't enought chairs in the room.
Ziz: how many people in this room really want to sit next to me anyway.
B: i whouldn't complain about the idea. and there is someone in the room who whould love to sit next to you
Z: ... you realized it that quick. ( moves his legs slightly so he is only taking up two cushions on the couch. , kyrie immdeatly sits next to him)
Credo: ( glares at ziz) a true warrior can handle standing
Z: im a far more skilled fighter than you i just know when to relax. and stop looking at me like that i haven't done anything. im not that messed up. however i will be happy to give you a reason to hate me in another 10 years/

( everyone else sat down at some point during this conbversation)

V: so what now
C: we wait for his holiness
Z: heh. titles like that are far to dramatic

( sanctus walks into the room)

Sanctus: many respond better to sutch things.
Z: hey, you finally showed up.
C: that is no way to speak to the Vicar of Sparda.
Z: odd title for someone who has never met sparda to have. i met him, he really didn't seem like the type who whould want a Vicar.
S: that is precisly why he has one. now on to the bussness at hand. ( looks at virgil) you clam you are the son of our savior.
V: not " the" son of sparda "a" son of sparda. i have a twin or at least had one i am not sure if he is alive i've heard rumors that he is but i have found no proof
S: a difficult thing to beleave
Z: well than you will have a really hard time beleaving that sparda also has a daughter born about 1000 years before his rebellion. these two ( gestures at virgil and beryl) have met her.
S: i assume you have as well.
Z: well dose dating someone count as meeting them
V" wait you dated my sister
Z: its a long story. she didn't always spend all her time in that lab she is so fond of. and no it is not my fault she decided she needed to do more research.
S: can we get back on the subject.
Z: we are still on the subject of spardas family
S: even with everything you have said i still can't beleave your claims
K: Ziz whouldn't lie about something like this ( sanctus looks at kyrie and ziz thoughtfully)
Z: what.. i aready said i didn't do anything.
S: we wiil discuss that later. can you offer proof that this person ( gestures at vergil) is sparda's son.\
V: i do have a name you know. its vergil. not " this person"
Z: ( trys to look compleatly innocent ( the same way a little kid whould) dose this look like the face of someone who whould lie.
B: yes.
Z: nobody asked you ( looks at sanctus) i can point out something that proves he has demonic blood. how oftten do you see someone his age with hair that color. usually only with the human forms of demons. but also with those who have human and demon blood.
S: that boy over there ( gestures towards nero) has hair the same color.
Z: you really need to learn peoples names. you don't make a very convincing prest if you can't name all the people who go to your church. and nero just happens to have a little bit of demonic blood. i can sense it. i'd have to say he had a powerful demon ascestor about.... 2000 years ago.
S: oddly. i am actually starting to beleave you.
C: your holiness you can't possibly beleave these people
Z: well it looks like one of your knights thinks you are going senile.
C: silence.
Z: if im not going to listen to the guy in charge why whould i listen to a low-ranking knight. you will go far in life credo maybie as high as someone in your position could but right now you are nothing special.( grins) so that means you definitly have to put up with me as long as i am here.

( suddenly vergil, and nero look very surprised)
N: what was that
V: i don't know
Z: i knew virgil would notice eventually but nero i didn't think you had it in you.
V: wait so you sensed it before.
Z: my artifical powers may not be as powerful as a demons but i am very good at sensing things.
V; what was it.
Z: you should at least be able to recognize powers similer to ones you weald
V: i focus more on using them. so witch one is it i have so many.
Z: i'll give you a hint its one your father did not posses.
V: how is that supposed to help. i've got no clue what he coiuld do he was pretending to be human remember.
Z: well there is only one way to find out. go track down the demonic energy and see what the demons can do. you should be able to handle this one on your own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( virgl is walking towards a clock tower. he is walks into a graveyard)

V: well this seems to be the place. but were are the demons

( virgl notices a large pile of scrap metal. the metal ( mostly gears) rises up and forms its self into demons. )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
battle

gear guardians X 10
new enemy:
gear guardian: a possesed group of gears. weak aganst water.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after a few more rooms vergil enters a library.

(Vergil looks around as the entire room seems to fuzz out. It does this again, and again, and Vergil spies a large, armored figure slowly walking towards him.)

V: Who are you?
TB: I am the Breaker of Time/ time itself follows my will. and i am here to be your executioner.

Vergil gets into a fighting stance.

V: wait what did i ever do to you.

Time Breaker holds out his hand and a sword materializes.

TB: I won't hold back.

V: well than bring it on big guy.
--------------------------------------
Mini Boss: Time Breaker
First off, move right away, or else you'll get hit by his first slash. He'll snap his fingers and speed up. Look familiar? He's using quicksilver style. Stay out of the way at this time. If you keep moving, his teleporting slashes won't hit you. Quicksilver will wear off after about four or five slashes. He'll stop in the middle of the room and throw blasts of time at you that slow you down if they hit you, setting you up for major hurt.

After a beating, he'll fall.
V: am i supposed to be impressed. i can do the same as you and that is only a fraction of my power. you are a truly pathetic creature.

TB: Guh...! I... Will never... Die!

the demon crumbles into dust. a light floats away from its body.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the next room is a stairway. in it is a group of demons

battle;

steam gear ( i think this name is a bit better.) X 5

new enemy
steam gear : a group of gears possesed by twin spirits of flame and water. the demons powers rust their own bodies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the next room there are three doors inculding the one you came in

one of the doors is locked. there is an inscription on the door.

" this door shall not open for 1000 years after you wish it to"

V: well i guess i won't be using that door.

go through the other door.

another stairway.

battle

pendulum knight X 3

new enemy
pendulum knight: a shadowy knight that wealds a pendulum as a sword its sheald has the apperance of a clock face.

in the next room there is something very unplesent

Gigas Skeleton, the skeleton of a giant who's own legs had collapsed from the weight of it's body. While it can only use feeble swings of it's arms in close range, it can spit potent fireballs. Attack it's ribcage for the most damage.
the next room contains a pedestal. with something floating above it.
it also contains some enemys.

battle

cronomancer X 3
new enemy

cronomancer: knight-mages that can control time as well as elemental magic.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
on the pedestal.

Quartz Key- a key made of quartz that resonates with time.

( backtrack to the room with three doors)

use the quartz key on the third door. the door seems to age a long time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one more stairway this one empty but the sound of a clock can be heard. just walk to the next room.
Vergil walks into the top of the clock tower. The sound of the clock ticking fills the room. Vergil looks out the glass window that comprises the clock face, and hears a hissing sound. He turns around to see the Crystal Nobody crawl out of the ground through a time portal.

CN: who dares to kill my puppets, why do you set foot in the room in which the destroyer of all resides?

V: odd i didn't think the destroyer of all came from a jewelry store.

CN: Silence! Mortals shall never understand what it takes to be a god! I'm taking that one step further, and I shall erase ALL of existence!

V: but aren't you a part of existence. how about i just erase you.

Boss: Crystal Nobody
Crystal will start off by melting into the floor and springing up underneath you. Then, he'll attack by slicing at you with his claws. He can also teleport you in between the gears in the room, but only if his projectiles hit you. You'll know when he's about to attack. After the fight...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Crystal is lying on the floor. His body is cracked and light shines through. He looks up at the human who had so easily defeated him.)

CN: You... You cannot be human. What are you...?

V: ( thoughtful) ... i am.... ( coldly) your destroyer, that is all you need to know.

CN: Fine. If you won't tell me, I'll have to erase you from existence!
V: A powerless being sutch as you cannot hurt me.

(The light flowing from Crystal's body becomes a bright red, and a burning aura appears around him.)

CN: I'll erase both of us!

(Vergil jumps out of the tower by shattering the clock face and jumping through. He hits the ground just as the top of the tower explodes and the tower collapses.)

V: how am i going to explain that to credo and that annoying wannabe pope sanctus. well at least ziz will think this is great.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION CLEAR

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil and who...? Who's the other character?

Here's one for Vergil. You can do the moves for it.

Twilight: A pair of hookswords that control light and dark, creating a form of matter-antimatter. They can disrupt the natural order of the dimensions, and can open special gates to a "dark world", which is a dark replica of a single room, often with stronger enemies and a puzzle that needs to be solved to do something in the "light world".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i forgot to put the special abiltys for nightmare epsilon and DH-00 so here they are

nightmare epsilon- recharge- deactivate the blade and charge the devil guage

DH-00- blind- releases a flash of light that stuns nearby enemys.

Ziz weapon set.

kazetaiga-ryuudou ( "wind river flow" ) a pair of wakizashi that move so fast that 10 strikes look like one and feel like twenty. ( remeber when i said nightmare epsilon was the fastest weapon... i lied) the blades move so fast it apperars like the users arms never move. it has little power but overwealms the enemy with a unimaginable number of attacks.

combo 1- AAAA- three strikes to each side then 10 verical strikes ( alternating up and down)
combo 2- AA then A- three strikes to each side then 5 simultainous strikes each from a differnt angel intesecting in front of him
combo 3- A then AAA- six strikes to each side four verical strikes and three more strikes to each side.
combo 4- A then A then A then A- three strikes to the left. then three vertical then a series of stabs ending with crossed diagonal strikes.
reverse waterfall- down+A- a series of strikes forcing the enemy into the air. (hold to follow the enemy into the air)
aerial rave- AAAA(in air)- 16 strikes in mid air
cloud massacre- A then AAAAA( in air)- four strikes in mid air then a devistating series of strikes
rain blade- down+A- even more strkes than the normal version
jetstream-up+A a series of quick strikes ending in a cross slash
jetstream air- up+A(in air)
stormcoat- A(hold)- wrap the user in 1000 strikes.

swordmaster moves
lvl1 - spiral slash- SSSS- slash all around the user in a spiral.
wave fall- S(in air) launch waves of energy towards the ground
lvl2- up+S- twin stinger- use stinger then stab the enemy you just hit
reverse slash- down+S- slash behind the user
lvl3- twin iai- S(hold)- two simutanious draw strikes
unending cut- S(repetedly)- continuosly slash in front of you rapidly.

special ablilty ( L1 of LB) - unsheath- the blades are drawn as long as the button is held. dose alot more damage. however the combos are slower and have less strikes.

Ziz guns-
DH-060- an assault rifle equiped with a grenade launcher. fires bullets in three shot bursts

gunslinger moves
lvl1- full auto- S( hold)- fires shots in full auto
lvl2 focus shot- up+S- a single more powerful shot
grenade- down+S- fires a grenade
lvl3- full auto lvl2
foucus shot lvl2
grenade lvl 2
shredder shot- S( repetedly)- multiple focus shots.

Smokin' Sick Style!

Defiance should definately be the new weapon's name. To match Dante's Rebellion of course, and to keep with the theme of riotous words for the weapon's names.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DH-060

Gunslinger Level 3 Moves (Note: All previous moves carry over)

Focus Shot Level 2 - up+S - Fires a stronger shot. Pierces enemies.

Grenade Level 2 - Down+S - Bigger blast radius.

Sonic Boom - Crazy Grenade - Breaks the sound barrier with a blast of sonic energy.

Shredder - Crazy Focus Shot - Fires multiple Focus Shots in rapid succession.

There you go! Hope it's not too overpowered... The way there are nearly no enemies and the missions are extremely short, this game seems too easy...

No, seriously, besides my Clock Tower mission, the descriptions you give of the missions make them seem like they could be over after less than five fights and almost no exploring. Try to put a bit more substance into your missions, alright? You can't just stay in one room and kill a bunch of enemies unless it's the first mission. Even the mission that's only the boss fight with Leviathan is kind of pushing it... I don't know, they just feel too short... Sorry if I sound mean, but I think I should handle missions from now on. Just give me the idea and I'll work it from there.

I am NOT trying to sound elitist or anything... Just posting some constructive criticism. Again, sorry if I sound mean...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;210081 said:
DH-060

Gunslinger Level 3 Moves (Note: All previous moves carry over)

Focus Shot Level 2 - up+S - Fires a stronger shot. Pierces enemies.

Grenade Level 2 - Down+S - Bigger blast radius.

Sonic Boom - Crazy Grenade - Breaks the sound barrier with a blast of sonic energy.

Shredder - Crazy Focus Shot - Fires multiple Focus Shots in rapid succession.

There you go! Hope it's not too overpowered... The way there are nearly no enemies and the missions are extremely short, this game seems too easy...

No, seriously, besides my Clock Tower mission, the descriptions you give of the missions make them seem like they could be over after less than five fights and almost no exploring. Try to put a bit more substance into your missions, alright? You can't just stay in one room and kill a bunch of enemies unless it's the first mission. Even the mission that's only the boss fight with Leviathan is kind of pushing it... I don't know, they just feel too short... Sorry if I sound mean, but I think I should handle missions from now on. Just give me the idea and I'll work it from there.

I am NOT trying to sound elitist or anything... Just posting some constructive criticism. Again, sorry if I sound mean...

i am one of a very rare catagory of people. i actually accept constructve critsism as something constuctive. and i've asked for help before so i guess we will be a team from now on. if you want to you can even fill in the existing missions.

i think i actually did a good job with the final version of the clock tower. so how about i do the story and the basic idea. you fill in the details and then i add a few finishing touches and modifications to fit my general idea better.

(i edited the gunslinger movelist for DH-060 to add the lvl 3 moves)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really...? God, I thought you were going to go off on a tirade and I would have to defend myself from flying swords, spears and what-have-yous...

Just give me the idea, I'll fix it up, and then you put on the finishing touches. Great! PM me whenever you get an idea. Thank you! (I'm so glad you didn't get angry. There are too few people in this world who're nice anymore...)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
im not nice. i just belive in useing avilable resouces. and i reqested suggesions and critisim in my first post on this thread so it whould be stupid to complain about it when i get it. ( it whould also be hypocritcal because i tend to experess negative opinons whenever i have them)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil walks back into the meeting room with Credo, Ziz, Nero, Kyrie, and Beryl. Ziz is laughing hysterically, while Credo regards him coldly.

C: You destroyed that clock tower. Why?
V: To be perfectly fair, I didn't. The walking jewelry store I defeated did.
C: What?
V: Yeah. Some blue crystal being. He blew himself up. Not my fault.

Ziz stands up, clapping.

Z: Bravo, boy! That was some grade-A entertainment! Maybe even better than my anime collection...

Several soldiers run into the room, knocking Vergil out of the way. Credo walked up to the commander and took a passing glance at Vergil.

C: What is it, Leon?
L: We've detected something in the mines, sir. It seems to be trying to open a gate of some kind. The place is heavily guarded. We could distract the guards, but none of my men can get inside. It's as if the place is sealed to humans.
C: I see.

Credo walks over to Vergil.

C: Get up. I have another assignment for you.
V: Don't we need that wannabe pope's permission?
C: He's not here. That mean's I'm in charge. Now, go with Leon. He'll brief you on everything.

The scene changes to a briefing room. There is a map of the mines, along with a crude second map of the catacombs beneath it. There was a large red cross on the second map.

L: This is the mine's entrance. It's also where most of the demons are. This is where my men will distract the demons so that you and I can get inside.

Vergil stands up.

V: Wait, you never told me I had to work with you.
L: I think you'll find me an able swordsman. I've taken on demons far more powerful than you, and, as you can tell by my standing here, won those battles.
V: Feh. Let's hope your bark is smaller than your bite.
L: Now, this cross here. This is the gate that a large, armored, humanoid demon is trying to open. We've named him "Shadow Gear".
V: What an original name...
L: Oh, shut up, you brat. Why don't you learn some discipline? Didn't your mother and father raise you better?

Vergil gets up and punches Leon.

V: You don't EVER mention my parents. EVER.

Vergil turns to the other soldiers.

V: Well? What are you all standing around for? GET GOING!

The soldiers frantically scramble out of the room, terrified. Ziz silently regards Vergil from the side of the room.

V: Quit staring, old man. Or are you coming along as well?
Z: Yes, I am. And so is Beryl.
B: You'll need all the help you can get, Vergil. We're facing an army. Do it for Duke, alright?
V: Who?
B: That Blitz who sacrificed himself for you. Do it for him, if you won't do it for us.
V: Ugh... Fine.

Mission 9: Darkness
Survive the abyss and be reborn.

Note: Leon, Ziz, and Beryl are all your ally for this mission. Trust me, you'll need them.

Vergil, Leon, Ziz, Beryl, and the army of soldiers are hiding in the nearby forest. The mine's entrance waits like an angry maw, waiting to swallow up those foolish enough to enter. Hundreds of Blades, Hunters and Assaults guard the doorway, along with something that appeared to be controlling the rest. It was much larger, but retained the same basic shape. However, it could control the wind, as evidenced by it's brutal execution of a soldier who'd failed his task. He was shredded by a sudden gust of wind.

V: That's... Pleasant.
L: We should avoid him, if possible.
Z: Agreed.
B: Yeah...

They wait until the greater demon leaves into the mines. Leon stands up and holds his sword forward.

L: CHARGE! All of you, head for the entrance! Protect the escorts!

All the soldiers run for the entrance. Time for gameplay...
--------------------------------------------
Mine Outer Wall

You are surrounded by Blades, Hunters and Assaults. However, you also have three allies. Leon, Ziz, and Beryl. Keep fighting until a cutscene plays.
--------------------------------------------

L: We can't fight here! Push forward!

Vergil and his army push ever forward, slicing through demons until they get inside the mine and close the door.

V: That was close. From now on, let's not do something so reckless.

-------------------------------------------
Mine Entrance

Not much to see here. Simply move forward to meet a new enemy.

NEW ENEMY
Fallen Knight
Angelic warriors who fell from grace. They attack with wicked sickle and sword swipes.

After three are destroyed, the door opens.

Refinery

CUTSCENE

The larger demon from before is frantically searching for something. It thrashes about, ripping machinery from their mounts and throwing them.

V: Hey, don't you know that's public property?

The demon turns to face the foursome.

D: Who are you?

It's voice, despite it's well muscled form, is female.

V: I'm here to seal off the gate in these mines. Now, why don't you step aside so we can get through.

N: Never. I, the great Nethus of Air, will not let you pass.

The gang gets ready for a fight.

All: Have it your way.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS BATTLE
Nethus, demoness of Air
She has two health bars, and she's no pushover, even with four members fighting at once. She can command gusts of air, along with formidable claw combos. After a fierce fight, she'll fall.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

CUTSCENE

Nethus kneels defeated. Without a word, she screams as her powers begin to rip her apart. When her body is nothing but scraps of flesh on the floor, her soul turns into a sword. Vergil grabs the sword as one word flashes into his mind.

"...Windcutter..."

V: Nice. A new toy.
L: This is no time to be playing around.
V: Shut up.
-------------------------------------
Refinery

Back into gameplay, there is a door in front of you with an inscription.

"This door shall never fall to your blade, warrior. Only the swiftest strike can destroy it."

Cut the door down with your new sword and proceed onward.

Mine Shaft

The door will seal itself, and more demons will appear.

5 Hunters
3 Fallen Knights

After they fall, you can proceed down the elevator into the catacombs section of the mines.

Catacombs Entrance

NEW ENEMY
Zombie

Not even human corpses are free of possession, it seems. These zombies are smart enough to use weapons, and will attack with swords, knives, and even old muskets. Still, they shouldn't be much trouble. Kill the seven that appear to unlock the door.

Catacombs Tomb

The door will seal as soon as you enter the room. Thirty zombies will attack you, but with your allies, you should make short work of them. The door will unseal, but you must destroy it with Windcutter.

Catacombs Depths

This is where Shadow Gear lurks around the gate. Take a few steps forward for a cutscene.

CUTSCENE

Shadow Gear paces around the gate, obviously frustrated.

SG: Damn it... I need only one more piece to open this gate, but I'll never find it. Where will I find the blood of Sparda.

Vergil coughs defiantly.

V: Ahem... Right here, big, tall, and not-so-scary.

SG: Ah... Just in time. I can smell Sparda's blood on you.

V: You're going to be smelling more blood than just Sparda's when I'm done with you.

SG: On the contrary... *Twin scythes materialize in Shadow Gears hands* You shall be the one who's blood will be spilled.

BOSS BATTLE
Shadow Gear

While his size makes him a big target, his scythes make it hard to get close. Instead, you have to target his head with your Summoned Swords until he falls over. Then you can slice him until he gets back up. He attacks with huge vertical and horizontal slices, and he can control darkness to teleport you and create small shadows to attack. These shadows take the form of one of your teammates or even you, but they can't take much punishment. After a beating, he'll fall.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

CUTSCENE

SG: Why did I lose...? Am I too weak...?
V: Pretty much, yeah.
SG: Don't mock me, half-breed. I will return later, when my strength has been restored.

Shadow Gear leaves through a portal of darkness.

V: Damn... I think that's not the last we'll see of him.

He turns towards the group.

V: Leon, I think you should have the honor of destroying the gate.
L: With pleasure.

Leon runs up and destroys the gate with a flurry of swift strikes.

L: Too easy.

MISSION COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom