• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my dmc 5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why did you go and do that? I mean, I didn't reply because there wasn't much to reply to. Other than the fantastic job you did with Miles Militus, that is.

I like the idea of copying old demons. That's as unique as my spear idea for Nightmare Stigma!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
their is always somting to reply to and i was only half serious. i genuenly didn't have enough time to finish the cutscene yesterday. but i have time now. get ready for somthing epic. now where was i oh...yeah

( blood drake charges up an attack... fires it )

( the blitz steps in front of the attack)

Virgil: ( shocked but hiding it .... badly) oh man i was starting to like the big guy.

(beryl starts to cry)

V: ( pretending he dosn't feel the same way) a demon hunter sholudn't cry about a dead demon
B; ( now really P O ed ) then go get yourself killed devil
V: ( suddenly genuanly calm): your right i am a devil. almost forgot. ( dominace begins to glow with a red aura and floats towards virgl) and not just any devil. i am one of the sons of sparda.
( looks at blood drake.) you really thought you could beat me. you are compleatly out of your league. a mere mass of blood and energy ( a blue aura begins to surround virgil. where it meats the red aura of dominace it turns purple . the purple area spreads until it covers both virgil and the sword.) ( coldly) i felt so mutch rage i wanted nothing more than your end. ( virgil uses devil trigger for the first time) now all i feel is this power. i think i like this feeling....of course im still going to erase you from existance.
BD; you may have more power than i expected but it is still not enough. ( charges up an even stronger attack, fires it and it bounces off virgil.)

V: ( amused) what was that supposed to do... you want to see true power. don't you. well i'll be glad to show it to you. ( casually waves dominance)

( blood drake is torn to peaces by the power unleased by the sword.)

V: virgil returns to normal and passes out.
B: VIRGIL!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION CLEAR

i will explain more about devil trigger in my next post.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Ziz weapon set

Mirror shard-

form 3- puppet- mimics the weapons of the marionette and there flame based cousens the fetish
its main form is two crecent shaped blades sometimes switches to a pair of knives.
combo1- AAA- a slow three hit combo
combo2-A then AAA- a four hit spinning attack
combo3- AA then AAAA- a two hit combo then he switches to the knives and hits them with a fast four hit combo
million slash- A( hold, during combo3)- a series of quick slashes ( useing the knives)
combo4- AA then AAthen AA- a two hit combo then two two hit verical attacks.
crecent uppercut-down+A- two hits that knock the enemy in the air
axe rotation- AAA(in air)- a three hit spining attack
sky dagger- A then AAAA(in air)- one hit with the crecent blade than a four hit knife combo
cresent fall- down+A- a spinning attack towards the ground
inverse rain-AAA( during crecent uppercut) throws knives at a mid air enemy
jet stream up+A/\ dashes then dose four slashes then a cross slash. ( all using the knives
wind current-up+A(in air)- jet stream in mid air

form 4- Sin - uses moves based on the deamons known as the 7 hells; who punish those who sin its main form is a giant coffin
combo 1 - AAAA- a four hit combo
combo2-A then A then AA- a wide swinging combo
combo3- A then AAAA- a diagonal strike then a three hit combo then a verical strike
combo 4- AA then A- a two hit combo then a powerful verical strike
( hell pride and hell lust moves use a scyth)
hell pride1- knocks the opponent into the air
hell pride2- AAA(in air)- a three hit mid air combo
hell lust1- A then AAA(in air)- a quick midair combo
hell pride3- falls and slashes the enemy
hell lust2- up+A dashes towards the enemy and slashes at them
hell lust3-up+A(in air)- hell lust 2 in mid air
hell wrath- A(hold)- creates a giant bomb that damages all enemys nearby

use the d-pad to switch between forms to switch style with the mirror shard devil arm equiped hold L1 or LB then use the d-pad

swordmaster moves
lvl1 barrer stave- S- drops a staff of bone and wood on the ground if at least three are dropped a barreir will be made up to five can be used at once ( death form)
absolute zero- SSSS- a four hit combo using ice element ( bestial form)
ice wave- S(in air) punches the ground and creates a wave(bestial form)
flame wheel- SSS- a three hit combo with the fetish's weapons fire element very long range (puppet form)
hell envy1- SSS- a slow powerful combo( sin form)
hell envy2- SS(in air)- a two hit midair combo(sin form)

lvl2- sommon scyth- left or right +S- summon a scyth it increases the power of the sizzors moves up to four can be sommoned at once ( death form)
scyth charge-up+S- sommons a scyth and charges forward spinning it in front of him (death form)
dark vortex- down+S- a vortex of darkness that launches the enemy into the air(death form)
ice warp- up+S- warps forward damageng any enemy in his path (bestial form)
ice spear- down+S- fires spears of ice at the enemy (bestial form)
roll wheel- up+S- rolls the fetish's weapon along the ground hitting enemys far away( puppet form)
fire breather- down+S- breath fire on the enemy (puppet form)
hell gluttony- up+ S- spits sand at the enemy ( sin form)
hell sloth- down+S- telports away (sin form)

lvl3- red skull- S( hold) - while held he in invunerable (death form)*
blizzard rush- S (repetedly)- a extermly quick ice combo ( bestal form)*
string up- S(hold)- strings hold the enemy in place ( puppet form)*
hell greed- S( hold)- sommon spirits that attack the enemys (sin form)*

( i wil post the gun mirror shard info tomarrow)
* uses devil guage ( see next post)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
crap i was going to explain devil trigger in my last post but i forgot. welll i will just add it here.

Devil Gauge; shows the amount of demonic energy a charicter has currenly. drained by useing devil trigger. quicksilver , doppleganger and certant special ablitiys. pure human chariters dont have a Devil Guage and pure demons don't have Devil Trigger.

virgils DT:regenerate health increase attack power, attack speed and defense, in dmczero3 virgil gains the element of the crurrenly eqipped weapon.
First DT; this is the form he takes in the cutscene he will not use this form during gameplay in dmczero3. it looks like a purple nelo angelo with angel wings and no cape.
yami DT; solid black version of the yamato dt from dmc3
yamato DT; two versions
1: a solid version of the spirit that appears behind nero in his dt. its skin texture looks like the devil bringer
2; the yamato dt from dmc3 ( i will announce the moment it changes to the 2nd version)
dominance DT; a red devil trigger that looks like a wingless sparda with spikey hair instiad of horns.
miles militus DT; looks vaugly fish like and is wearing roman armor its skin and armor are both blue
shadow gear DT; a shadowy deamon wearing random peaces of armor.

Ziz DT forms; Ziz can only dt with yami and yamato. he has other ablitys with his other DAs. in both he is surronded by an aura of demonic energy.( blue for yamato black for yami) during melee attacks he takes a more demonic form. his power speed and defense go up and his health regenerates.

Ziz guns

mirror shard

G- takes the form of a marrionette's shotgun
enigma1-G( hold) takes the form of the enigma's bow. hold longer to charge up to three arrows. if you charge when there are three arrows they will turn red one at a time. the red arrows are stronger
enigma2- G( in air)- fires a single arrow from the bow
claw- GGGG-creates both a blades claws and the unknowable's gun. fires the claws while charging the gun
unknowable-G(hold, after claw) fires the unkowable's gun

gunslinger
lvl1 venom eye- S- mimics the nobody move that creates an exploding eye filled with a toxic substace
lead rain- S( in air)- fires the shotgun strait down
lvl 2 - gun stinger up+S- dashes forward and fires a burst from the shotgun
backslide- down+S- fire the shotgun behind him
lvl3- blitz-S(hold)- fires a beam of electricity
blaze- S( repetedly)- fires a large number of small fireballs quickly

( btw yes blaze dose refer to the idea of a fire verson of frost and yes i will use that idea. it's not my idea. i don't quite remember who first came up with it but whoever you are i hope you don't mind.)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
it whould be really great if one day i checked this thread and had 20 replys after one of my posts.

crap im stuck again after that epic battle i don't know what to do next. i have a few ideas for later in the game. but i need somthing good for mission 5. its going to be hard to keep things interesting after putting a big event like that in mission 4. i need ideas for missions. i even know what the last cutscene will be but i cant figure out what to do next.

anyone have any comments about mission 4. im curious what everyone thinks about the stairway of blood. ( the platfoms made out of red orbs) and of course i whold love some input on the ending cutscene.

i actually have a good reason for putting sutch a big moment so early. virgil using his devil trigger is not his true awakening. this story is about virgil developing his obbsession with power. he needed to get his first taste before he could begin to change. his entire life becomes about touching that level of power again.

while i have a good reason it dosen't solve my problem. i have a story but i need to make it playable. this game idea is probably going to be alot shorter than i planned. i garentee virgils story will not be shorter than 20 missions but im not sure how far i will get. i want it to reach 30.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I came up with the idea for the Blaze demons, thank you very much. Anyway, here's the discussion, continued from the Nightmare weapons thread.

I forgot to say one VERY important detail about the Desperation Gauge. The Desperation Gauge, and therefore the Desperation Devil Trigger, can only be activated while on the brink of death. If the Desperation Gauge is used in a normal situation, you will go ADT, or Advanced Devil Trigger. Basically, a stronger version of normal DT. It looks like Dante's Dreadnought Devil Trigger from DMC 4. Here's a pic...
Royalguard_Dreadnaught_Form.png

Gives me chills every time I see it. Badass, right?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
oh you were the one to come up with the blaze. i should have rememberd or at least guessed. you have come up with a lot of good ideas. im guessing you don't have a problem with me using it and speaking of ideas of yours i am going to use.
here is my version of your desperation dt idea. it is a bit differnt. i hope you like it.

Advance Devil Trigger: ( dmc 5 only)
used by: Dante Sparda, Virgil Sparda-

unleash the full power of Sparda's blood

ADT Gauge; below the DT Gauge: filled by silver orbs ( your idea was rainbow orbs but i think this sounds better. )

activation; hold L1 or LB- the adt guage drains and the runes on the devil gauge begin to glow one at a time/ ( starting with the last one.). ( if an empty rune starts to glow it is instantly filled.) release the button and adt is actvated. it stops when you hit the button again or all the glowing runes are empty.)

Virgils ADT; stats increase more than normal dt; virgl gains the ablity to fly. and all his attacks are automaticly the element the enemy they hit is weak aganst.

it looks the same as virgil's First DT

Dante ADT; Dante's stats increase more than normal DT

Desperation DT: when dantes health is low the stat incease of his DT is even more than ADT. it can be used with ADT for a massive stat boost.

both of these DT forms look like the DT dante used in the first fight aganst mundus. ( since dante already has Dreadnought there is no reason to repeat that form even if it looks really cool.)

( note he dosen't get the wings unless he is useing Alastor or Nevan.)

if he uses both at the same time he gets one more pair of wings ( if he has them. the extra pair is buglike.) sparda like horns and is surronded by a massive red aura.

they have both used adt before dmc 5 but not in gameplay. spending extended amouts of time in the underwould allowed them to freely access power they could only tap into by accedent before.

since i descibed dante's adt i guess i should explain dante's normal DT for dmc5.

the apperence varys depending on the weapon.

his stats improve( more than virgil's) his health will regenerate ( slower than virgils). and some of his moves change. he gains certint special moves with some weapons and with lightning and wind element weapons ( not sure if he will have wind but he will have 2 lightning element.) his running speed will increase.

bangle of time- in dmc1 there is a item found in the last secret mission called the bangle of time.it replaces dt. it has the abilty to slow down time. i have decided to incoperate this into the game in a modified form. when dante uses dt time will slow by 20% .

dante will also be wearing the bangle in game

all this creates an odd sort of balance. dante has a way better DT but virgil has a way better ADT. but dante has desperation DT. this is further balaced by the fact that virgil has slightly better stats and has moves avalible without DT simlier to moves dante has to use DT to use. and virgil has Quicksilver. i think this all balances out.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i am going to be editing a few of my previous posts to add more information . i will quote the edited thread in the post i make after the edit.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
apparently i can't quote my own posts so will just copy the edited parts of posts containing improved ideas starting with trickster.

Trickster-use speed and agility to avoid attacks

lvl1 Dash -S- quickly dash forward.
Sky Star S- (in air) - quickly dash forward while in the air
Trick Up up+S- teleport to a spot directly above where you are standing.
lvl2- Dash lvl2- can dash twice in a row
Mustang- S ( hold while coliding with an enemy) kick off the enemy and jump into the air.
-Wall Hike -S( moving towards wall)- run up or along the wall and do a back filp off
lvl3 dash lvl3- can dash three times in a row.
Flipper - S( while being knocked back by an enemy attack)- flip an land on your feet.
mutiply- down+S- make it appear as if there are five virgils.

mutch better. now if only i had a few more ideas for what to do next.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
turns out i was one mission further than i thought i was i still need a few more ideas. but i think i've got something for mission 5

Devi May Cry ZERO 3
Mission 5: true self
begin to walk the path you've always belonged on

( virgil wakes up in a small room on a bed. he looks up and siting in a chair nearby is beryl)

Beryl: so you finaly woke up
Virgil: well i figured after my amazing battle i deserved a nap.
B: how did you.... what you did should have been impossible
V: maybie for you but i'm a bit more capable.
B: oh and Ziz called.
V: of course he did what did he say.
B: he guessed what happend and got everyting right.
V: why am i not surprised ( virgil gets up)
B: you need to rest more.
Hecate: ( standing in the doorway) actually he should be fine. even half demons are far more durable than you.
V: ok, so were are my swords.
H: i'm surprised you actually found that old sword. it was our fathers first weapon along with yamato. it may help you find ziz..... and it will definitly help with any enemys you find along the way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mission start

objective; you start in the tunnels there is a small red light floating near by. if you move towards it it will move away. follow it to find the right path. if you don't you will get lost easily.

enemys
blade
assaut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mid mission
about halfway through the mission there is a room when you try to exit the room a barrier appears and two frosts appear defeat them to continue.
a few rooms later you find yourself in a cave the sea is visible.
MISSION CLEAR

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
darkslayer13;206019 said:
Desperation DT: when dantes health is low the stat incease of his DT is even more than ADT. it can be used with ADT for a massive stat boost.

Sounds like the Dante Majinform to me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Karen_Azalea;206541 said:
Sounds like the Dante Majinform to me.

Desperation Devil Trigger, or DDT, is the unofficial term for the Majin form. So, they're the same thing.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
desperation dt sounds better so in all dmc game concepts created by me it is now the official term.

Ziz weapon set
contego- a single gauntlet that can create barriers to protect the user or cause harm to the enemy.

combo 1- AAAA- punch , spin kick, creates a barrier then slams it into the enemy. enemy. elbow
combo2- A then AA then A- punch, barrier ( two hits), thrust kick
combo3- AAthen AAAA- punch, spin kick, then uses a barrier like a saw blade.
combo4- AAA then A- punch ,spin kick ,barrier, axe kick
Kick 13- down+A- a series of kicks that ends with an uppercut that knocks the enemy into the air.
aerial wall- AAA( in air)- three hits with the barrier in mid air
shield wing- AA then AA- a four hit combo that increases his altitude
shock- down+A(in air)- slams his fist into the ground
strait- up+ A- dash and punch the enemy.
sky line- up+A(in air)- strait in mid air
Shield Ultima- A( hold)- create a barrer and maintain it

swordmaster moves

lvl 1- volcano-S- slams his first into the ground
Shield rain- creates a barrier then drops in on the enemys below
lvl2- Zodiac-up+S fires a blast of energy at the enemy
real impact-down+S- a powerful uppercut.
lvl 3 retaliation- S( while using a barrier)- releases a large amount of energy through the barrier.
shell- S(hold)- reduces all damage by 75% and prevents him from being knocked down.

contego special ability ( L1 or LB)- dreadnought- combines the barrier whith the power of the mirror shard. granting him temporary invunerabilty. uses the devil guage quickly. it looks like dantes dreadnought form but with mirror like skin.

Ziz Guns

Nightmare Eta and Nightmare Heta- a pair of demonic pistols. slower rate of fire than E&I but more powerful.can use charge shot up to lvl 3

gunslinger moves.
lvl1 twosome time- S( analog stick in any direction)- point the right gun forward and the left were the analog stick points.
rain storm- S(in air)- flips upside down and fires the guns towards the ground
lvl2- honeycomb fire- up+S- spins the guns then fires them more rapidly
wild storm- S( repetedly, over a dowed enemy)- shoot the enemy repetedly, then kick them away.
lvl3- fusion shot-S(hold) combine the guns then fire them.
storm ring-down+S fires shots in all directions rapidly.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Devil May Cry ZERO 3
Mission 6: ocean lord
face a monster of legend

(beryl runs out of the cave happy to finaly see a little sunlight after being in a cave, vergil follows behind a lot calmer )

Beryl: finally a little sunlight....( she notices a speedboat nearby) hey there's my boat.
Vergil: good we are going to need it.
B: ( walking to the boat ) welll what direction do we need to go in.
V: hey, come back over here.
B: why...

( suddenly the ground begins to shake. beryl runs back and stands behind virgil)

( a massive whale like demon rises out of the water.)

V: well.... there is a large fish floating over there and it dosn't look friendly.
B: i noticed. not as soon as you did but at this point even a blind person whould know.
V: i wonder what it is.

( it rises further out of the water showing that it is twice as big as it looked.)
B: immpossible...nothing can be that big ....unless.... no it couldn't be the Leviathan
V: oh... ok the Leviathan, this ought to be fun
B: what...your not going to try to fight that thing are you.
V: well it's kinda in the way and i don;t think its going to move.

( the Leviathan is almost to the beach, vergil jumps onto its head.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mission start

boss battle:
Leviathan
it can be damaged by destroying growths poking through its scales.

additional enemys: hell envy.

once its health reaches 50%
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the Leviathan dives under water .......

the screen goes black...

vergil wakes up in beryl's boat.
B: good your okay cause i was not going to give you mouth to mouth.
V: we'll get to that lie later more importantly wheres the giant fish.
B: its still out there but it seems like in wants to stay underwater.

( the Leviathan rises out of the water nearby)

V: apparently it was wating for me to wake up.
B: how exactly do you plan on fighting it
V: not sure.... did Ziz loan you anything that might be useful
B: .... well there is one thing not sure if it whould help but....( digs through the stuff piled up at the back of the boat. and finds a box
V: whats in there.
B: you'll see. ( opens the box. a light floats out of the box.. it moves toward vergil. theres a bright flash and suddenly vergil is wearing gaunlets greves and a metal mask. ) that was unexpected.
V: i guess this will be more useful than you thought. ( virgl trys to jump towards the leviethen ,(witch is once again almost to them.) virgil trips and lands on his feet .... on the water.
B: Ziz didn't mention that.
V; probably dosen't work for humans.. now its time to finish off the fish
virgil now has the weapon miles militus
the Leviathan's health is at 50%

now you have to fight the Leviathan its self.

attacks: it just sort of twitches and sends you flying ( it is the size of a small city)

when its health reaches 25% it dives under the water again. then virgl casually walks towards the boat.
MISSION CLEAR

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
it's Leviathan from dmc3. the same thing dante gets eaten by. so Dante kills it. ( however you will get to fight it again) oh and to even things out you get to kill a boss dante fought first ( beowulf)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
okay im low on weapon ideas again. i could use a few weapon ideas for both virgil and Ziz ( hint ziz tends to use devil arms stolen from higher level deamons ( so most of his devil arms whould be based on boss fighting styles. Ziz usually makes his own guns ( think ultra high tech versions of miltary weapons.)

Ziz weapon set

Nightmare epsilon- a demonic weapon that creates a blade of concentrated energy. when he is using it the blade is jet black. due to the lack of a solid blade the weapon is very light and fast.

combo1- AAAAA- a extreamly fast five hit combo
combo2- AAA then AAAA- a three hit combo then a four hit combo
combo3 A then AAAAAA- single hit then then an unbeleavably fast combo
combo4- A then A then A- a the only slow combo with the weapon
combo5- AAAA then AA- a quick four hit combo followed by two powerful vertical strikes
high time- up+A
mortalis wing- AAAAA(in air)- the fastest of all air combos
Red sky- AA then AAA(in air)-
Rain blade- back+ A ( in air)-
Rapid slash-up+A -
Wing Slash- up+A( in air) -

swordmaster moves
lvl1 flash strike- a strike so fast it fits in between strikes in a combo. ( example AAAS then AAAA is the same as AAA then AAAA but with an extra strike.)
flash fall- a lightning quick falling strike
lvl2 slash 13 up+S- a series of quick strikes ending in an uppercut
drive- down+ S
lvl 3 overdrive SSS ( during drive)
dance macabre-S ( repeatedly) a extremly long combo. that goes through every normal combo in order automaticly.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
currently low on ideas, any suggestions whould be helpful. i think i can manage a few more weapons for Ziz. but i need another one for virgil.

Devil May Cry ZERO 3
mission 7: task compleated
reclaim what is rightfuly yours

( they are in the boat approaching a beach. once they get there they get out of the boat and start walking forward, beryl pulls out a map)

Beryl:( looking at the map).... i should have expected this from Ziz.....
Vergil: what is it this time
B: this island
V: what about it
B: its fortuna. the home of the order of the sword. a orginazation that hunts demons
V: that dosn't sound intersting enough for Ziz
B: let me finish. the order is a religion. devoted entirely to their god, their Savior.... the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda.
V: .... ( while laughing) your not serious are you... ( laughs loudly)
???: ( very angry) whats so funny about our religion. ( a young knight of the order is standing on the path ahead of them)
V: .... well.... im. sort of .... the son of sparda.
?: do you expect me to beleave sutch blasphamy.
V: ( annoyed) it dosn't matter what you beleve im not here for anything related to your order.
?: you cannot just wander around here. come with me. you must speak with our leader if you want to get permission to do whatever it is you came here for
V: ( coldly): permission. none command me human. i will find what i seek and you and your order will not get in my way... if you want to still have an order at the end of the day.
B: ( shocked) vergil...what are you saying... lets just go with him. it will be easier if we get permission, and Ziz will probably be there. he's not the type to camp out when he can stay somewhere comfortable.
?: ..( to busy being annoyed at Ziz to think about what vergil said) your friends with him
B: whatever he did im sorry... my names beryl.
Credo: i am credo. ( looks at vergil) so who are you ( sarcasticly) " son of sparda"
V: vergil
mission start

objective walk towards the city. try not to get killed by the demons

enemys; scarecrow
there aren't very many and credo will particpate in the fight so this part is no trouble
( at the edge of the city. there are two young children whaiting for credo. ( kyrie and nero as kids)
kyrie: ( excited) credo your back.
C: ( picks her up and hugs her) i wasn't gone that long
K: i'm glad
nero: who are the people you brought with you
K: why are you trying to act all grown up... ( looks at credo, curiously) so... who are those two
B: im beryl and this is vergil
V: ok now that the introductions are done we have buisness to attend to can we hurry up.
B: chill out verge
K: oh and ziz said to tell you he went exploring.
C: where did he go..and you shouldn't be lisiening to what that person says
K: ( acting like she didn't here the second part of what he said) he didn't say were he was going
V: well if he's not here i don't have any reason to stick around
C: hey, you can;t just wander around here
V: im not going to wander i know exactly how to find him
C: how
V: this sword ( guestures towards dominance) can find what im looking for and what im looking for is with him.
C: what if he dosn't have it any more
V: then his location dosn't matter to me
vergil and beryl leave credo behind for this part
objective; find ziz
enemys scarecrow
assault
after you go through a few areas
( a blitz appears in dramatic fashion )
objective defeat the blitz
( two more blitz appear in an equaly dramatic fashion along with several assauts)
V: heh this is starting to get fun
Ziz: don't get arrogant my demonic friend

( ziz appears out of nowhere (now whearing his new black jacket) he lands ontop of one of the assaults balancing on the point of the bayonette of DH-13 on the demons head. he fires off several shots from the gun. flips and lands in front of another assaut. he ducks under it knocks it into the air and holds the trigger of his gun firing so many shots that the demon falls apart. he draws yamato and starts to slash at demons. vergil draws yami and fights the demons with him. when they get next to each other they switch swords. and continue fighting. when they get to the blitz they each slash at one of the bilitz cutting both in half at the same time.)

Z: we are going to have to swich sheaths to ( they switch sheaths and both sheath their swords) crap my hair got messed up. ( ziz spikes up his hair with one dramatic movement. vergil copys the movement exactly and simutaniously. ziz looks at vergil amused) well now you have the hair all you need is a decent coat to compleate the look. i just happen to have a spare.
MISSION CLEAR

vergil now looks exactly as he dose in dmc3.

vergil now has yamato. he no longer has yami.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hello! Vergil's starting to go further into the darkness now... But this game could use some original enemies. So far it's just been enemies from DMC3 and 4.

These enemies are to be used in a clock tower/cathedral. (I think you could work that into Fortuna somehow. But it'd have to be destroyed later, as DMC4 has no cathedral that I know of.)

Gear Guardian: A demonically possessed pile of gears. It can assume various forms. It's weak to water, so use Miles Militus to rust it to dust!

Gear Steamer: A stronger version of the Gear Guardian. It assumes the form of a swordsman and controls the power of steam. However, this steam will rust the Gear Steamer over time. Strike when it's rusted to inflict the most damage.

Gigas Skeleton: The skeleton of a dead giant. It's fiery breath is generated from it's resentment of the living.

False Orb Pedestal: Yes, you heard me right. When you attempt to attack what appears to be a normal Orb Pedestal, it'll turn a dark purple and start sending spikes through the floor to attack you. (Think the Shadows only attack when it's in it's core form.) When destroyed, a door will often open revealing a REAL Orb Pedestal.

Pendulum Knight: A dark shadow that doesn't realize it's dead. It wields a clock pendulum as a sword, and it's shield bears the insignia of a clock face.

Chronomage: A mage who has studied Chronomancy. He has control over time, and can bend time to teleport and send spells your way. He also has complete mastery of Fire, Ice, and Lightning.

Mini-Boss: Time Breaker
Has complete mastery over time. He's so powerful, it's rumored that time flows differently just from his presence. One second time will speed up, the next second it will stop altogether. Only an item that can control time will allow you to fight the Time Breaker on even ground.

Boss: Crystal Nobody (looks like the first crystal enemy pic I put in the Nightmare weapons thread)
A demon that wishes to destroy all of existence, including itself. It uses it's mastery of time and space to accomplish this goal.

*cutscene*
Vergil walks into the top of the clock tower. The sound of the clock ticking fills the room. Vergil looks out the glass window that comprises the clock face, and hears a hissing sound. He turns around to see the Crystal Nobody crawl out of the ground through a time portal.

CN: He who dares to kill my puppets, why do you set foot in the room in which the destroyer of all resides?

V: Big talk coming from nothing but a talking diamond.

CN: Silence! Mortals shall never understand what it takes to be a god! I'm taking that one step further, and I shall erase ALL of existence!

V: Those goals end here, you pitiful being.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i should be able to use some of those ideas somewhere. its really lucky for virgl that he has quicksilver to counter some of those time abiltys. and i did create a few orginal demons.

mission 1; hunter
mission 4: unknowable.

and of course the bosses finus and blood drake.

and the first enemy i reused from a previous game was from dmc1 (blade)

i will try to come up with a few more new demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom