• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Movies that are pants and should be banned from viewing!!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;104242 said:
My head started hurting with all the shaky camera crap which has become something of a staple in TV and films now...can't focus on anything when that happens. It's not realistic, it's epilepsy-inducing. When I look at things through my own eyes they aren't shaking about uncontrollably, so why put that in a film and make out like it's "being there for real".

Give me a break...preferably the DVD in little pieces...

Cloverfield had that effect but was done very well. Thats the only movie with shaky camera i thought was good as it annoyed the hell out of me too before hand.

The ruins was the last film i saw that was quite rubbish.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ooh - another shocking film: Godzilla. I was SO looking forward to this one and then when I saw it I couldn't have been more disappointed...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Godzilla stunk so bad i thought i was gonna hurl. I also find that anything that stars Jack Black tends to suck, royally.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I really didn't like Batman Begins - I know, I know, I'm going to get shot down for this, but I liked the campness of the older films and to make it quite dark was something I couldn't really get into. Plus the content alienated a lot of Batman fans who are quite young - and seeing as they are the ones who buy the merchandise and pretend to be him, it seems a shame.

Plus Michal Caine as Alfred? Couldn't have made a worse decision...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
argees...the only casting descion in that movie i liked was Christan Bale.
but i am really talking about films like King Kong, Kung fu panda, and nachco libre

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Jack Black tries too hard to be funny and he's not at all funny so it doesn't work out very well at all. It's like the Will Smith brand of humour - getting old, fast.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i think that click should of been destroyed as of adam sandlers performance is annoying

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I love Jack Black :)

On another note, I did not enjoy Spider-man 3... It was such a rushed film... And it has so many silly parts to it, that make it seem immature compared to the others. All in all, and definitely conclusively... I thought it was silly for them to have tried so hard to cram in, all of the bad guys, in such a short amount of time... In all seriousness, the thing could've spread out, and would've worked better if they had just kept Venom in it... As Sandman bored the crap out of me :lol: I'm not joking...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hate how they kept saying all these hardcore Spiderman fans were on board in the making of the films and yet they did not stay true enough to the story. Much like XMen which I love anyway

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
another film i hate is the " fantastic 4 " movies.
i hate the films as they are so boring and pants . the thing is annoying and the only good thing to look at is jessica alba's boobs lol lololololololololololol . i am a man after all . lol lol lol olo l

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The first F4 was bad but I quite enjoyed the second one...

The Hulk movie was diabolical. I can only hope the new one will be much better...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
do u mean the new hulk fim that came out a month ago ? its really good and quite violent for a 12a ( in the uk ) and PG13 ( in america )

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I never go to the cinema so I have no idea when films come out...but I'm hoping when I get around to watching Hulk it'll be better.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I thought both fantastic 4 flims were horrilably bad. I couldnt even watch the whole of them....and spider man 3 was not bad at all i thought. and i thought it was very faithful to the comics. and yes i did read them...yes I know I'm a :geek:. I happened to have liked click, but the are a couple of adam sandler movies i cannot stand, and those are Mr. Deeds and Punch drunk Love.

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
Van Helsing
The Comebacks
Date Movie
Scary Movie 4
The Number 23

The sick creations at fault for wasting precious hours of my life.

Top Bottom