• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Movies that are pants and should be banned from viewing!!!

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
Yeah! Van Helsing was quite entertaining to me. Hugh Jackman is awesome!
Hugh Jackman is awesome <3 He's the only reason I went to see it %D David Wenham made me giggle a bit though :3

Van Helsing? NO. I'm ashamed of you sir *shakes head*

Sparda™

Angel Valentine;105236 said:
Hugh Jackman is awesome <3 He's the only reason I went to see it %D David Wenham made me giggle a bit though :3

Van Helsing? NO. I'm ashamed of you sir *shakes head*

Ashamed?!o_O...........:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Pixar did good until Disney bought them out. Now they do bad....Chicken Little, anyone?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Never seen Chicken Little... And I don't want to :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I suggest you don't bother. It was the first film Disney churned out after the merger/take-over/whatever the hell it was that cost lots of money and was a shocking idea....it sucked so bad even Jessica wanted to walk out of the cinema; and she loves Disney and Pixar...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: That bad?

Well I wasn't thinking of every watching it... And now I know to NEVER watch it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Disney lost their edge by the turn of the century, I reckon...they churn out crap now...

Sicktress

Artist
Wasn't Disney supposed to be working on a movie from the old ways they used to do animation? The Frog Princess? Whatever happened to that?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I have no idea - I kinda lost all interest in their stuff once they stopped doing good cartoons. To me, Lion King was the last really decent thing they did (apart from Emperor's New Groove and Mulan which I love).

If they are returning to their roots, as it were, I hope they make a good job of it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Emperor's New Grove= Awesome...

Mulan... Nice... Mulan 2 is terrible :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Almost every sequel Disney chuck out is crap...but the little kids lap it up.

I like David Spade and Patrick Warburton as voice artists, so Emperor's New Groove was already a hit for me before I watched it :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hi I'm LoD's sister (older), I too am a huge fan of David Spade and Patrick Warburton. My fave bit in Emporers New Groove is when Kronk has to finish Kuzco off and he runs down the steps doing his own theme tune :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's just perfect comedy and timed really well - makes up for the fact that the other characters come off as rather weak at times...

Evil Nero

I'm thinking that the new movie made by Pixar , Wall-E , is gonna be good! the advert cracks me up with the robot at the end going "wa-wa-wa-wow-wow-woooow!"

I don't think they've lost the magic just yet =]

Top Bottom