• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Moved into Uni!! ::w00t!!::

Keaton

Premium
Hey guys,

Just a quick post to say:

a) I'm at Uni, all moved in :D

b) I haz my internet access back !!!!!!1111eleven!!!

I may be getting XBL gold soon, can't be 100% yet since moneys are very very sparse atm, and a washing up bowl is higher on the list.

Anyways, should be resuming regularish activity soon :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Yay!! Glad to hear that you're all set up now and I look forward to seeing your posts on 5L!

Keaton

Premium
^Well I'm sure myself or Mister Credo will be working on an ODST review soon enough, so keep an eye out. I'm hoping to generate a bit more traffic at uni now since I can pass the link about here and hope more people visit :D.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Well good luck at uni, and hope to see you on Xbox Live sometime. We could have a game of Firefight or something when you get online.

Hopefully you play better than Credo and won't go shooting me with missiles and hitting me with a gravity hammer...

Keaton

Premium
^Don't count on that fella, I'm not doing too well as of the moment lol
Maybe its the useless AI thats diminishing my confidence...they ran over me TWICE with the warthog >.< TWICE! >.<!! ARG XD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
VeNGeD;188008 said:
Hopefully you play better than Credo and won't go shooting me with missiles and hitting me with a gravity hammer...

I can't help it, team killing is funny if you do it to friends, and I only did it once with the hammer! I didn't even mean to do it with either the hammer or the rockets. ;_;

---

Good stuff K-Man, I'm happy for ya, I'm now expecting a game on XBL sometime soon. ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Washing up bowl? Pah - women's work. XBL gold is what matters, so choppy choppy and get it sorted :D

Gratz on the move, hope you and Hailey enjoy the relative peace and quiet - and don't forget that pinny I told you about ;)

Keaton

Premium
Thanks for the warm feelins guys :D

Even if they're mostly XBL related ^^

I'm online looking at my potencial timetable...I have a feeling there might be a mistake on this page lol, since it says I'm in on Mons and Thurs from 9-11, and thats it.

Man, I'm gonna need XBL if thats the case >.<

Top Bottom