• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Hated Enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenogod

Either the hell vangaurds or the the spiders on dmd. I can never truly get the timing down on the hv's dash attack to dodge it properly, and the spiders, well, its just chaos jumping around the room, and occasionally get an attack and try not to get hit.

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
i really hate those angel things, i dn't appreciate how they can hide in the walls and then throw the lance....wt* and those spiders.......they're very hypero_O

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Alright, after some DMD yesterday and this afternoon, I declare the biggest pain in the a** are the Enigmas (in large numbers). Controller nearly got chucked

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
i agree with hell vanguards and the fallen the rest are easy with the right weapon but the fallen without aerial rave or some other awesome attack in the air they just re grow their wings

Solar

After trying Hard mode, as bad as it sounds, I hate Soul Eaters even more than Dullahans. This game has a lot of bad enemy design...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Bad enemy design...? Not to me. I thought all the enemies were fine. Even if they looked a bit bland.

Solar

I don't know about you, but I consider enemies that are annoying and NEVER fun to fight bad.
Nothing wrong with the concepts...

MrGore

Fallen angels, the blood brids are annoying, but ways easier to handle, the angels are hard to get near in order to deal some damage.

aka958

Don't trust people
demon genral;254533 said:
i know but u have to be quick before they make babies

Shotgun at close range. Shoot more than one, and when most of them are in stone you focus on destroying one of them. The shotgun does wonders against those fella's.

aoshi

^Blood goyles - Kilina ann is a better choice though. Can take-out multiple of those in one fire. Very effective in mission 12.

Hell greeds(they just don´t react to any attack and they get nasty especially when they summon that red,fast hells (forgot the name))

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Assassin;263590 said:
Hell greeds(they just don´t react to any attack and they get nasty especially when they summon that red,fast hells (forgot the name))

The Hell Lust enemies, you mean?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
In DMC3 special edition, DMD mode where every enemy decides to DT... now THAT is something i hate!
Fighting those spiders... uh, arachne (whatever), being attacked from every side whilst their in DT gets very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom