• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Hated Enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
For me, it HAS to be them floating "angel" things with one wing. I, just, hate them. I can really only use two moves that hit them.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Lolz. I agree with the posts above xD
(oh btw those angels are named The Fallen)

I don't like those eh.. flying things that can suck your DT =.=' (.. I forgot the name)

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
I really hate those Fallen angels, the spiders, and the Hell Vanguards (something like that). All the statues are pretty annoying too when they're all bunched up in some of the levels, I just get a little impatient to kill em so I get a little hurt xD..

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Fallen angels, and Dullahan, oh and those birds made outta blood.
The worst bosses for me was Cerberus, Nevan and the first half of the Arkham Battle

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
D.E.Mortal;187498 said:
that punk arkham (the 1st half)
btw the bats r called blood-goyles

Oh yeah thats right, I would shoot them down and by the time I had stinger'd my way over to them they flew away again. Actually come to think of it I hated them all apart from the chess pieces. You could really get your teeth stuck into those little beggers.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Cronyne;186680 said:
For me, it HAS to be them floating "angel" things with one wing. I, just, hate them. I can really only use two moves that hit them.

Hey. @_@

Replaying the SE after some hiatus, working my way up to DMD and I agree, the Fallen are probably my least favourite enemy. They're easy enough with Trickster, but I don't use that style often.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Fallen angels are sickening me. They're ability to move freely through walls are difficult for me to handle. I hate them for that since it would took a lot more time to exterminate them.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You can just lure them by standing still in the middle of the room for a few seconds, they seem to disappear off into the wall when you start chasing them. I find it's more time consuming chasing them about than waiting for them to come to you.

aoshi

Lexy;206590 said:
You can just lure them by standing still in the middle of the room for a few seconds, they seem to disappear off into the wall when you start chasing them. I find it's more time consuming chasing them about than waiting for them to come to you.

Exactly. swordmaster is useful against those dummies.There is no need to jump when u can attack from ground with heavy attacks like tempest or a charged up raising dragon followed by aerial rave. Till those creatures lurk through walls, ebony and ivory can fry them till they get close to u. Point is u let them get to u, than u go after them.

Also their JC spot is below their chest(at tail ends).

I hate all enemies and bosses.:p. Most hated would be arkham on second half with no style. Capcom , wat were u thinkin?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
On the original DMC3 (not se) EVERYTHING, is getting on my nerves.
BTW, I'm talking about DMD mode. I'm really lost without the Super LDK costume.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Lexy;206590 said:
Thanks for that. :)

Honestly, I did the same thing but I just can't seem get rid from getting damage. The whole operation do effective but still ****es me off >.<

I guess I should better practice more. xD

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
For me it was The Fallen and The Reapers.
As for bosses:Leviathans heart(boring as hell),Arkahm 2nd half(no devil trigger?Devil trigger would be perfect for a Dante and Vergil team up.),
and Nevan(Shes awesome as a weapon but a pain as a boss.)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I can honestly say, along with The Fallen...I utterly HATE fighting Abyss.
And...the boss that I hate the most is definitely either Gigapede or Leviathan's Heart x_x...

Thank God there weren't any Frosts in this game. Devil May Cry 1's Frosts are absolutely horrifying to fight (although that's partly because I'm not as good at DMC1 as I am 3 or 4) Although I've worked out a neat little combo to use on them xP

MicronBitz

Hardcore Gamer
Those ghost things that ae hard as hell to hit. (there in smoke and they appear every once in a while. forget what they're called.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom