• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Hated Enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;238820 said:
Yeah, but when Vergil comes in you can't use Gunslinger anymore. :/

Ya... But why can't you use neither style nor DT? That's completely unneccesary move. They could've taken out only the DT.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;238843 said:
Ya... But why can't you use neither style nor DT? That's completely unneccesary move. They could've taken out only the DT.

That's because when Vergil's around, the game automatically assumes you're using the Doppelganger style, so no style moves or DT, because to the game, you're already DT'd.

aka958

Don't trust people
Nevan is easy peasy. She does/says something before she is going to do a move. It's easy to read and easy to avoid too.

Meg

I absolutely hate the angel things. They look stupid and are so annoying to kill. Especially when they recover their health. AGH!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;243110 said:
I absolutely hate the angel things. They look stupid and are so annoying to kill. Especially when they recover their health. AGH!

They can't recover their health. The only thing they can recover are their wing shields.

Plus, Rebellion's normal ground combo can hit them. It doesn't look like it, but it can, most of the time. Any other time that they're too high, use the shotgun, Kalina Ann, or an Aerial Rave.

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;243130 said:
They can't recover their health. The only thing they can recover are their wing shields.

Plus, Rebellion's normal ground combo can hit them. It doesn't look like it, but it can, most of the time. Any other time that they're too high, use the shotgun, Kalina Ann, or an Aerial Rave.

Artemis, any air combo, such as the air combos of rebellion or Agni & Rudra. Nevan works with it's bats, actually it works quite wonderful.

Artemis + Gunslinger = Devestation.

You only took the ones you used for an example when there are alot more possibilities and weapons.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
angi&rurda(mispelled for sure) oh god i dunno why but i couldn't get pass of the but at last i did.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;243130 said:

Ah, that's what I meant. Whatever. :lol:

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
the spiders are fairly they attack you when youre attacking them with the low level demons your attacks make it so the cant hit back

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DD3;248782 said:
spiders are too easy for me.;)

If you manage to get them in the air and smash them around with an Aerial Rave, it'll cut through them like butter. ;)

I take back what I said before. Hell Vanguards are the worst. >_< Especially when there are more than one at once.

Solar

Of common enemies, Dullahan. They're such a pain to hit, especially when they appear in those rounded hallways where I'll get hit by a blade every single time I jump to hit them.
And of bosses. Beowulf. You don't screw with him.

aka958

Don't trust people
Hell vanguards are difficult, especially when you fight three. But it is awesome fighting them. I don't hate them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Leviathan's Heart was hard for me the first time. >.> I guess it's because I was expecting something as hard as Nightmare when I saw the patterns on it, and my mind made it more difficult for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom