• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Hated Enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He's talking about the Soul Eaters, the ones that disappear if you look at them too long.

I hate the damned things too, but I don't find any of the DMC3 enemies to be much of a challenge. Except for the damned Dullahans. >_<

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I thought Dullahans were easy...XD goes to show the difference in playing styles XD. I must be less combative than you are xP

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
You are not gonna believe it but it's the spiders in DMC3 i don't talk about the little one's,i'm talking about the big one's.It's jut too difficult for me to defeat them.The only weapon i can defeat them with,and with a lot of try,it's the Cerberous.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
demon genral;233835 said:
blood gyoles they comeback again and again

You're supposed to shoot them, not slash them. If you shoot them enough they turn to stone and don't split when you slash them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;233654 said:
I thought Dullahans were easy...XD goes to show the difference in playing styles XD. I must be less combative than you are xP

I'm typically a berserker. >.> Gets me into a lot of trouble fighting Dullahans.

ME: KILLL!!!!!

Dullahan: *blocks and charges at me*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You mean Hell Lust, right? Those things are horrible. If you give them the chance to attack, I mean.

Gigapede being hard? Maybe when he chases you inside Leviathan, but the actual boss fight is a breeze.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I gotta say Dulahan. I could easily deal with the others, but I had to get behind Dulahan to do any damage, and it was irritating because they would turn around before I could kill them.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i know dt but when your shooting one another multiplys

who doesn't know not to slash them:verymad:

1st: damned Queen, SHE IS THE BEST MURDERER :|
2nd: the fallen, they are always flying and hard to beat and rounding and rounding and rounding around my head :|
3rd: Abyss, just think...level 19 third part and VH mod, you got a limited time and dont know where they are, Up or under ground :|

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Marisa;238464 said:
Arkham its just that he is an abomination

It's not because he's hard or anything. He's just kinda gross. >_<

I totally forgot what I said before... But it's probably different than what I'm about to say.

I hate hate HATE the Damned Rooks. Never in my LIFE have I found something more annoying. I mean, they can SUMMON other Damned Chessmen. What a gyp!

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;238525 said:
It's not because he's hard or anything. He's just kinda gross. >_<

I totally forgot what I said before... But it's probably different than what I'm about to say.

I hate hate HATE the Damned Rooks. Never in my LIFE have I found something more annoying. I mean, they can SUMMON other Damned Chessmen. What a gyp!

They aren't that hard.

Let's see... The seven sins thingies are all easy... The fallen angels are fun. Those spiders are easy... Soul suckers are annoying, but I don't hate them. Through all the enemies I've faced it must be those damn spawns of Arkham. I friggin' hate those!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;238797 said:
They aren't that hard.

Let's see... The seven sins thingies are all easy... The fallen angels are fun. Those spiders are easy... Soul suckers are annoying, but I don't hate them. Through all the enemies I've faced it must be those damn spawns of Arkham. I friggin' hate those!

It's not the Rook itself that I hate. I just hate that it's able to spawn other Chessmen!

I dunno if it's supposed to be a rare move or whatever, but for me, they do it CONSTANTLY. They're like living enemy generators from Gradius!

And Arkham's Spawn aren't really frustrating for me. Get Kalina Ann out and blow them to kingdom come. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;238809 said:
It's not the Rook itself that I hate. I just hate that it's able to spawn other Chessmen!

I dunno if it's supposed to be a rare move or whatever, but for me, they do it CONSTANTLY. They're like living enemy generators from Gradius!

And Arkham's Spawn aren't really frustrating for me. Get Kalina Ann out and blow them to kingdom come. ^_^

I hate to use Kalina Ann too. See, that's why I hate them!
For me, using the Shotgun and the Artemis is the way to go. Excellently fitting with Gunslinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom