• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MORE!! Much more new footage from PlaystationAccess!!

majeh116

I need to stop watching all this stuff before i spoil the whole freaking game for myself XD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The hook shot part of the game does not look solid. I can hear and read it now. "Cheap deaths over pit hallls!" "Stupid hook shot!" "What is this Sonic with it's cheap pitfall deaths?!"

Gbraga

Man, I REALLY hope you don't have to shoot him while he stays hanging in there. There goes my hopes of beating him without touching the ground. Come on NT :(

EDIT: Aside from that, the boss fight look good, I'm excited to play it.

It's also nice to see some PS3 footage for a change.

ZeroLove

Poor Tameem. People complain about his hair looking like Dante's, he covers it up with a hood. XD
Anyways, thanks for posting this. ^^

Paexie

Man, I REALLY hope you don't have to shoot him while he stays hanging in there. There goes my hopes of beating him without touching the ground. Come on NT :(

EDIT: Aside from that, the boss fight look good, I'm excited to play it.

It's also nice to see some PS3 footage for a change.
Probably or he'll keep on summoning hands with that hook of his until he's tired of doing that.

Gbraga

Wow, so the secret missions are triggered by the blue roses (what are the doors for then?) and by the end of it you'll get part of a memory, just like "The Truth" from the Assassin's Creed series? That's AMAZING.

But is it just me or the PS3 version seems to have a lot more jaggies?

Not hating though, if that's the price we have to pay to keep a steady framerate, I'm ok with that.

Gbraga

Probably or he'll keep on summoning hands with that hook of his until he's tired of doing that.
I was just thinking "Maybe I can just dodge all his attacks and then taunt him just for fu- Oh..."

:(

But maybe if you parry a hand attack you can get him down right away?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, the forum is giving me some trouble tonight :(

Paexie

Wow, so the secret missions are triggered by the blue roses (what are the doors for then?) and by the end of it you'll get part of a memory, just like "The Truth" from the Assassin's Creed series? That's AMAZING.

But is it just me or the PS3 version seems to have a lot more jaggies?

Not hating though, if that's the price we have to pay to keep a steady framerate, I'm ok with that.
I bet the blue roses are story related mini missions. Secret doors would have challenge missions. Yeah, the ps3 version seems to have frequent load times or something.

Devil Player

You rock, man. :) I was going to sleep, but something was telling me to come here... For my surprise, I'm not tird anymore, lol.

PS3 gameplay: About time!!! Finally some gameplay for my system...

Boss fight: It was cool but it was way too easy.

I didn't get th whole flashback stuff. Was it activated by who and how? Or is it part of the mission after the boss fight?

Paexie

It did look too easy. It is the first boss and all but still, I hope he has more moves like a swipe attack as he gets back up form being stunned or something.

Gbraga

You rock, man. :) I was going to sleep, but something was telling me to come here... For my surprise, I'm not tird anymore, lol.

PS3 gameplay: About time!!! Finally some gameplay for my system...

Boss fight: It was cool but it was way too easy.

I didn't get th whole flashback stuff. Was it activated by who and how? Or is it part of the mission after the boss fight?
Looks like after completing each secret mission, you'll get more of that flashback, just like AC II's The Truth, and you'll get the final thing after finishing them all <3

I really love that, but this video got me worried about the PS3 version, it's also the one I'd play, but if I don't like how the demo performs on it I guess I'll have to wait for the PC version :/

It did look too easy. It is the first boss and all but still, I hope he has more moves like a swipe attack as he gets back up form being stunned or something.
I just assumed it was on easy (normal at best) and he'll have more moves and/or attack much more frequently on greater difficulties.

MilkmyDragon

Well it sure isn't going to milk itself...
Looks like after completing each secret mission, you'll get more of that flashback, just like AC II's The Truth, and you'll get the final thing after finishing them all <3

That is the secret world, or what ever. The secret missons are a whole other thing, like the time trial thing we saw, though I'm not sure what's their connection to the secret doors, that also may be a seperate thing from the both of them.

Top Bottom