• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Make your own zombie survival guide.

The dark knight

The sarcasm is what ticked me off. I said be serious and he made a smart remark. I know zombies aren't going to attack but he made a smart remark.

Sparda™

I did as much as I could, but none has the right to get this topic closed because of this. If you have something to clear up with LoD, PM him.

Sparda™

Shotgun, sawn-off shotguns, pump-action shotguns, rifles, and snipers as well. Blowing their heads off like watermelons!!! Yay!!!!:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, in the future DK, tell me you think I'm a jerk in a PM, rather than saying here. If I annoyed you then I apologize, but I was just laughing at the stupidity of this thread's meaning, not your actually comment about staying realistic...

on topic: Have DK with you if there is a zombie outbreak... I'm sure he'd scare the **** out of all of them...

The dark knight

Apology accepted. Now I apologize if I offended you with anything I said here. And me scare the zombies......I would run away...FAR away.....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. What? You are badass... you wouldn't run away.

You did not offend me with anything you said... But apology accepted anyway :)

on topic: Have friends with you... I'm sure you'll need back up if there was a zombie attack...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
well he almost offended me. we were trying to have a little fun along the way. But I'm past it now.

On Topic: Remember that I said that I would go to a bar and get drunk. Well alot of weird things could happen when you're drunk....Including twinkies :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol.

Try and see if an imitation of a zombie will make you pass by unnoticed .lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
make sure you carry all sorts of weaponry... You never know what might happen.

The dark knight

Never use a RPG. If you do carry a barf bag. And I guess I would use my....as described...badass skills to run away. Cause I dont like zombies.

Top Bottom