• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Make your own zombie survival guide.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Do you know how many times I was turned into a zombie because of you two?! You and that taboo word! lol

Ainde

World Saviour
I readed one a while a go so i guess i ll put some tips here.
-Be in good shape, dont eat junk food.
-Grab everything u need and take it to the top floor and then destroy the stairs so if zombies break in the wont be able to reach u.
-When u run out of supplies leave the city and do not enter any bulding.

AzureNight13

Premium
Ainde;91872 said:
I readed one a while a go so i guess i ll put some tips here.
-Be in good shape, dont eat junk food.
-Grab everything u need and take it to the top floor and then destroy the stairs so if zombies break in the wont be able to reach u.
-When u run out of supplies leave the city and do not enter any bulding.

Be in good shape....don't eat junk food....well that rules me out. *eats more icecream and gets more starbucks.* Wait I'm still in zombie mode....damn it DH95 or LoD throw sugar at me already. Someone! Anyone! DO IT NOW I SAY!

Ainde

World Saviour
AzureNight13;91905 said:
Be in good shape....don't eat junk food....well that rules me out. *eats more icecream and gets more starbucks.* Wait I'm still in zombie mode....damn it DH95 or LoD throw sugar at me already. Someone! Anyone! DO IT NOW I SAY!
lol, i love sugar 2, it is a tough choise, your life ,or sugar.
Im sure most ppl would pick sugar (including my self).
Who cares, u can always hire a body guard or ask dante to help u out.

AzureNight13

Premium
*cries* LoD how could you *sniff* Someone could of shot my f**king head off! lol

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm actually starting to walk long distances. It'll help me get used to walking for a good amount of time incase these measures come into play. Also. Bike riding. There will be times where you need to depend more on your legs and feet than your sweet PTLoser. I mean... cruiser.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
and sometimes you want to put more distance between you and zombies behinde you who are catching up fast, and sometimes a motorcycle or a car can save your live in a situation like that

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
True. True. But what I really mean is if you are in an area where there are no near by cars with keys or motobikes incase you didn't have a car of your own to start out with.

AzureNight13

Premium
unless some moron sciesntist desides to test on regular zombie and make them super zombies. then we'll all be f**ked.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
you said it Azure. thats why we need cars and motorcycles we already own in a safe and secure enviorionment away from zombies but closer to us and lets not forget if the melee weapon breaks or is dull i mean most swords never break but what about other weapons like bats, chainsaws, axes, hammers, the the occausnly spiked chain?

Top Bottom