• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Make up demon weapons and guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If you had a demon weapon in your arsenal, what would you name it? What kind of element, melee and swordmaster attacks can you do?

If you had a firearm/gun in your arsenal, what would you name it? What gunslinger attacks can you do?

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Demon weapon: Thor, BIG hammer with the element of thunder, and the swordmaster moves would invovle creating thunderstorms and shockwaves.

Firearm: tri-barreled hand cannon kinda thing (think Death Penalty off of FF7: Dirge if Cerberus, but 3 barrels) called Anubis. Gunslinger attacks would include Charge shots, and firing into the ground to hurl away enemies.

That the kinda thing your after?

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Devil Arms; Twin Talons, combination with two magical Katana
(same with agni & rudra):p
samurai-swords-masahiro-oda-practical-katana.jpg

Firearms; Hades, a large rapid fire revolver with massive damage, can Charge Shot.
44magRevolver1.jpg

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Those are interesting weaponry

Mine should be:

Devil arms: Byakko, Two tiger claws that have the ability to use metal and light with full velocity.

Firearms: Dragonstar, powerful firing shurikens made out of dragon fangs

Crimson

Epic Failure
my weapon would be.... a giant heavy broad sword n i wud call it yami cos it means dark in japanese n thats the element it would have on it.:p

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
The weapon would be SAVAGE 300 MAG BOOMER.
It will be another form of Pandora :p
I always was thinking that it needs more forms ^_^

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
Omen, a scythe made of light and darkness.
Judgment, a magnum that shoots shots imbued with lightning, stuns the targeted enemy and chains lightning to those around it.

musicemotion

sabia de deces (Sword of death)
a sword that resembles force edge but is a dark color and has a skull on the handle. Its imbued with the power of death.
Sword Master- Dance of the cadaver
summons a puppet like corpse that holds a weapon resembling sabia de deces

cristal de ploaie (Crystal rain)
a big handgun like weapon with a large firing hole. It uses magic to create crystal shards in a shotgun like blow. It needs a few seconds to charge after each shot.
Weapon master- black crystal
fires a large blackish crystal that drains the health and magic of whatever it attaches to then uses that energy to explode.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Chrono Knife
A huge sword with a mechanism that comes in to action when blood touches the blade. The mechanism then slows down time around you making it`s slow and uneffective in fast paced combat, but devestating slashes much faster, plus adding additional damage due to the time slowmotion.
It looks a little like Clouds sword from FF7.
^^

RebeccaBuchanan

Blaze Knight
Weapon: Chaos Edge

Using my own mythos(PM me for an explanation), I'd love to have the infinite power of chaos at my disposal. I can make any weapon I want. Any. Weapon. :D

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Weapon: Mundus

A sword that once belonged to the Demon Emperor when battling Sparda. His sword was hidden in a chamber that was sealed for the dead. After the battle with Dante, his soul was resided within his sword until someone with an evil heart can possess it. It possesses infinite power of a thousand demons.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Weapon: True Rebellion
as the name says... its the coolest sword from DMC now truly awakened... the gameplay would be very similar to Reb's DMC4 gameplay but a little improved, mainly in Drive and Dance Macabre attacks...

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
Devil Arms: Odyssey, a Longsword similar to Rebellion with the ability to change shape, including splitting into two swords, you'd spend most of the game unlocking new forms for it.
Guns: Aegis & Macabre Dual Type 17 Semi-Automatic (Spray Fire Option) Pistols (my favorite handgun) Customized to fire Holy bullets (Blessed or contain holy water capsules)

RebeccaBuchanan

Blaze Knight
Theme Weapon: Cybertron Crusher

it's a transforming weapon that has six forms: Claymore(sword that's the same size as rebellion), Burst Cannon(bazooka-like cannon), Circular Shield(looks like a spartan shield), War Hammer(it looks like a sledgehammer with a massive head), Bio Suit(exactly what it sounds like), Puppet(armored familiar), and Wings(metallic wings)

if i screw up, it's my fault. something weird happened to my right eye and i have this weird sparkly crap going on that's screwing up my vision

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
here goes
weapon :

sword: pefra the death blade

a huge gun syith that makes bullets, from the blood of its owner (sort of like the carpathien dragons)
it can have interchaingeble rounds such as

1,machine gun rounds
2, cannnon rounds
3, explosive rounds
4, lazer rounds

its melee attacks are:
1, you can swing it round using the handle at the side
2, pushing a swich at the side of it turns it into a siyth that can be used to swift slash your apponant
3, or you could just use its bayonet on the end
(style: sword master element: red darkness)

guns:

beryil-ember
a 4 barreled shotgun with lazer sight on it
the bullets explode on contact

(style; gunslinger element: fire)

Railazel

Devil Arms
------------
Armageddon) A giant sword belonging to Railazel(me) with the name of the Angel Demoness, Armageddon, his mother. The swords power is said to rival that of Sparda's Force Edge once its true power is unlocked. Despite its size and weight, Railazel can wield it with great ease and skill. The blade, itself, is made out of special material found in the Demon World, added with Orichalcum and a bit of Armageddon's power, making it one of the strongest swords known to man.

Hell- Hound) Three execution blades imbued with the power of fire forged out of Cerberus' soul. The blades can be wield in two different ways you can wield the blades: Linked or Non- linked. Linked wield is using the blades as sort of a Nunchaku, while Non- linked wield is using the blades like normal swords.

Guns
-----------
Chaos Thunder) Railazel's custom- made pistols that can utilize penetrating bullets, along with rapid- fire action.

Destruction Rain) Railazel's custom- made machine guns that can shot multiple bullets at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom