• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

AlchemistFromEden

if you do immediately turn off the chat and mak a decision about what you wanna watch, i'm only watching mission 11, then i'm done til tuesday, btw, he spammed the triple arbiter move on bob barbas six times in a row and only got an A

AlchemistFromEden

and OF course the same asshole who was trolling the last livestream created an account on the website for the sole purpose of trolling the stream!!! darkknightmundus, he has absolutely no life

Shodan

Game is great. I'm in 9 or 10 mission, don't remember :) Nice storyline and cutscenes. Gameplay is nice :)

For sure I'll aim for 1000/1000 GS + full achievements on PC (steam)

AlchemistFromEden

not only that, but every profanity that is said in the game, like children, they all repost it in all caps!! the **** is wrong with the dmc fanbase, but of course what should i expect from a bunch of people who don't have a problem with a man character who hangs out with a girl who is dressed in all black leather, who is a clone of his mom, with jiggly tits -_- seriously, that purist fanbase is just about as bad as the sonic fanbase at this point

Dante94513

Mission 10 and 11 so far are freaking intense so far. Also, I saw the Dreamrunner in action. And man...he is BOSS. Probably the toughest enemy in the DMC franchise.

Zato-OW

King
there's ten enemies on screen right now, so what happened to there ONLY BEING FIVE ENEMIES ON SCREEN, HUH ANTIS?!!
Stop complaining about other people complaining. Its like a broken record with you. Just ignore what they are saying if it gets you upset. You go on and on and on about people complaining about the game, its not going to change anything what so ever so just let it go and ignore it. I bet 100% your that guy from youtube UmbranAlchemist. A lot of people are passionate about this series so their hate will be very strong to make sure Capcom return DMC back to its original series. This isn't the first time this has happened in a Capcom game.

AlchemistFromEden

Stop complaining about other people complaining. Its like a broken record with you. Just ignore what they are saying if it gets you upset. You go on and on and on about people complaining about the game, its not going to change anything what so ever so just let it go and ignore it. I bet 100% your that guy from youtube UmbranAlchemist. A lot of people are passionate about this series so their hate will be very strong to make sure Capcom return DMC back to its original series. This isn't the first time this has happened in a Capcom game.
after two and a half of years of the same thing from these people over and over i have every right to complain about it, period

TyIquan_DmC

As much as I'd like to think Vergil was pulling a Xanatos Gambit, I think he really did believe that Dante would work with him in ruling the humans. Vergil does have an interesting point of view; his definition of "ruling" included protecting the humans, and he didn't define his rule as being anything like Mundus's. It's abit up in the air if Vergil would be prick dictator or a sort of king of human freedom. Or Good Cole vs Evil Cole.

Probably leaning somewhat towards prick dictator though, if that line about "sacrificing yourself for a GIRL? WTF!" means anything.

This right here. It's like people are ignoring what actually happened and mixing in their own interpretations with what happened. Vergil didn't get all "comic book villain" at the end. He didn't reveal some super evil plan. Honestly if not for the fact that "ruling over the humans" sounds morally wrong, it wasn't really a bad plan. He even said he would be nothing like Mundus. He had no reason to keep that hidden from Dante, or even think that Dante would care.They both just wanted to protect the humans in different ways.

And what's wrong with Twitter being used to show the reactions of the people? Yeah, they could've shown the news or something, but is seeing something on the news really the same as seeing public opinion from an unhinged source like the internet? If this whole reboot has taught us anything it's that people are a lot more..."open," when they have a screen name to hide behind. Sure this may be outdated 10 years from now(and only for the fact that it's over Twitter), but are we not living in the present? It works perfectly well, and speaks to us right now.

I can understand folks being upset at how abruptly it ended after Vergil left, and I can agree with that, but everything was delivered fine and we know for a fact that this isn't the end of the story thanks to Vergil's Downfall. I think Kat acted just as she was supposed to when dealing with the views of someone who wasn't even human, but ultimately saved her(the world, too) and took her in. I think the acting was great. It wasn't over the top dramatic and it wasn't completely dead. It was...normal. Like watching a movie or even watching it unfold in real life. They're all no more than 5 feet away from each other. They don't have to shout and draw out words and oversell their movements. It seemed really natural to me.

AlchemistFromEden

We are apparently not watching the same stream: http://lunchtime.org.uk/afterdark/
He's decent, still raking up SSS ranks without much effort.
because he's actually played the game, how do you know how much effort it takes if YOU AREN'T PLAYING IT, that's completely uncredible when you're watching a video, anyone can say "this looks so easy anyone can do it" and then you ask them to and they say **** like, "OH I CAN'T RECORD, BECAUSE NO SMARTPHONE HAS TV QUALITY VIDEO CAMERA THESE DAYS"

Top Bottom