• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lucia: like her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I just got the game today so I'll soon find out. I do find her pretty attractive. >_>

Demons Destiny;48391 said:
I like lucia, I think she's easy to control (To make her kill herself!!! LOL!) :D

Oh my! xD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, about her accent, it really IS as bad as everyone says. Really. The only thing I can ever hear her saying with that damn accent is, "Matier? Matier! MATIER!!!" That is really annoying, though the first time she said my bro and I started laughing loudly like idiots!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Yeah. Since I bought the game last night, I did notice that I could only tell she had an accent when she said Matier's name. I was like, "Lol wut?". The voice acting wasn't absolutely horrible, but it could have been better.

I was thinking her accent would have sounded like Anna's from the Van Helsing movie. >__> It was a pretty accent.

Kaihedgie

Well, Lucia is quite a departure from all the other playable characters in the franchise. She's the only who doesn't use a sword, at least, not like the ones used by everyone else and her DT is also somewhat of a contrast as well

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Though, the cutlaseers were good. She needed twins for herself. And maybe a gun, though they put daggers and stuff. I think she is like Vergil in a way.

demonickf

no, i dont really like her, i dont feel like she fits dmc at all. She is decent but i have to say i liked trish and lady a lot better.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Point in case...

Lucia is the least charismatic of all the DMC heroines and as a further insult is the only one with a playable storyline, bad move Capcom.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't hate her or like her. To me it's like she never existed. Four missions after I bought dmc2 her disk stopped functioning properly and thus I only know her from some cut-scenes, so I really don't care about her.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Your disk stopped functioning?
Well, thats a pity. Though, atleast you played with Dante. Anyway, I'm stuck on the water mission with her.

AkitoSora

VI-Rainbow;50985 said:
Yeah. Since I bought the game last night, I did notice that I could only tell she had an accent when she said Matier's name. I was like, "Lol wut?". The voice acting wasn't absolutely horrible, but it could have been better.

I was thinking her accent would have sounded like Anna's from the Van Helsing movie. >__> It was a pretty accent.

Thank you some one agrees V.V I have a accents and everyone says my voice is annoying V.V I'm a new yorker stuck in a sourthern world everyone with their y'all and stuff it getsd annoying to me too

Kaihedgie;51214 said:
Well, Lucia is quite a departure from all the other playable characters in the franchise. She's the only who doesn't use a sword, at least, not like the ones used by everyone else and her DT is also somewhat of a contrast as well

I htink if everyone used Guns nad swords that would be so boring its too clithce is DMC and beside its Dante's trademark i think Lucia havieng her own weapons that are diffrernt is good. I really like her even though the game wasn't thaat popular i thinks its okay because every know nad then a bad game comes out so what i still love it and thus why i'm a true dmc fan also think about this . Lucia is the good girl out of the dmc chicks Trish is...uhhh I don't have lable for her yet but she is awesome too the only person i see who is annoying is lady she too *****y and stupid in my humble opinion ...I jsut had to get that off my chest

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Most of the DMC girls tend to be annoying at some point. They try to beat Dante or try to sound as cool as he is, which is impossible:p
Trish was all like calm and stuff while seeing Dante vanquishing every boss right before her own eyes. And she seriously thought she was a match for him:unsure:
Lucia was cooperative from the start. But she tried to be cool and 'worthy' like DMC2 Dante. She didn't even came close to his level though.
Lady was the most arrogant and foolish up until now. She charged blindly to fight Vergil:p And she thought she could kill Dante. Although Lady is my favourite female character from the series, I found her really funny at first, for trying to play the cool/silent/leading character while Dante was there.

Kyrie doesn't seem that she'll take another road. She is already hated by most of the fans:p And Gloria is ehm...I know she is liked but...I don't like her:p

Lucia was unlucky to be in DMC2. If she was in another game, one which they would have put more effort into, she would have ended up alright, with accent or not.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Lucia's accent being fake also shows up before her fight with Trismagia when she says "Everyone is destined to die!". When she says that, she sounds like a normal Yank.

Bleeder

I liked Lucia, maybe not as much as Lady or Trish. But at least you get to play as her. Also the accent being fake kinda made me mad, like during the very first scence it changes back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom