• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lucia: like her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkitoSora

I say yes because well she is fun to play as and she is a difernt type of charater which I find that interesting to me

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I like her devil, or angel, or chicken bird devil angel thing.
She has cool powers! But Im not sure if she is my favourite from them all... 1, 2, and 3???

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I think a chicken!
"Achichen race with a horce huh? Sounds fair enough"
I dont know why I said that... I just love Dante!

Arwen

Lost Soul
She's a good character and someone you can develope. I have to admit Trish is my fav for the DMC female characters.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Im not sure.
I never played DMC1 before so I wouldnt know her that well. The only thing I do know is that she was created by Mundus.
And Lucia ia created by Arius and her real name is Chi.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I like her in the Jacket. Seems to fit her character better then her other outfit. Not sure on Dante's alternative outfit. I don't think green suits him.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sorry to differ but I think she's the weakest character in terms of personality, weapons, moves etc.

She's a bona fide case of a good idea gone disasterously wrong.

Her throwing daggers don't make for too much a different projectile from Dante's guns, gameplay wise. Her swords have all of the flaws of DMC2s weapons: Lack of personality, negligable difference upon upgrade, you get the idea.

I also find her extremely annoying, obviously fake accent a real ****er to cope with as well.

Sorry but I'm fairly opinionated.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well everyone, most people say that DMC2 was a huge flop.
So Im not sure if they mean that its a flop because of the characters. Especially Lucia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom