• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lucia as DLC or Special Edition?

Lucia for DLC?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Not so much

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

windleopard

How do you picture Lucia coming back here in DMCV if she were DLC?

Any character development? Voice replacements for the last one?

Weapons? etc.

I'd say she'd be more open and friendly but not as snarky and cocky as the others. I'd recommend Cree Summer as a replacement voice actress.

Her cutlaseer and throwing knives should definitely return. For new weaponry, I think a wrist-mounted dart launcher would be nice.

I thought about Lucia as an Ice Elemental, so maybe she can make weapons out of ice?
I see her as more of a wind elemental myself. Fits with her bird motif and fighting style.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Ice, water and wind would suit her. Even flowers.

Bring back the bombs and needle gun!

I think either Cree Summer or Nakia Burrise can do Lucia.

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd be interested, but I doubt Capcom would do it, even though they stated 5 takes place after 2.

This is what would confuse me if Lucia was a no-show. I mean c’mon, you’ve acknowledged that it’s set after 2 but you’re not going to say what happened to one of the main characters of that game?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
This is what would confuse me if Lucia was a no-show. I mean c’mon, you’ve acknowledged that it’s set after 2 but you’re not going to say what happened to one of the main characters of that game?

This is nothing new for Capcom. Remember how long it took for them acknowledge Rebecca Chambers ever again? She doesn't appear again until after RE6 in a CGI side story. That's 20 years later.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This is nothing new for Capcom. Remember how long it took for them acknowledge Rebecca Chambers ever again? She doesn't appear again until after RE6 in a CGI side story. That's 20 years later.

I don’t know much about that or if any of those storylines after really called upon Rebecca to make an appearance. But we know from the trailer when Nico says that there’s been an outbreak, not just in Redgrave but all over the world, that would surely warrant an appearance from Lucia?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I don’t know much about that or if any of those storylines after really called upon Rebecca to make an appearance. But we know from the trailer when Nico says that there’s been an outbreak, not just in Redgrave but all over the world, that would surely warrant an appearance from Lucia?
To be fair, neither Claire or Jill popped up during Chris's campaign in re6. So lucia not popping up in DMCV's campaign has a precedent.

Although a cutscene of her dealing with the invasion in Dumary would be appreciated.

windleopard

Nah. We need someone new. Any of the female rangers maybe?

Yeah, I've been curious about this for some time now - what is it with Capcom and hiring Power Rangers alumni in their stuff?

To be fair, neither Claire or Jill popped up during Chris's campaign in re6. So lucia not popping up in DMCV's campaign has a precedent.

Although a cutscene of her dealing with the invasion in Dumary would be appreciated.

The paranoid part of me expects them to just use this game as a way to kill her and Matier off.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!

I want to believe that, but once again, it's Capcom we're dealing with here.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I found something that could fit Lucia to return in DMC5! Either as DLC or Special Edition. By the way, who'd be the perfect voice+mocap for her?

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aRRR00
to-hsu-lucia.jpg

to-hsu-luciadt.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
To me, them doing a Lucia-based DLC feels like a better move. It's more likely unique content made for Lucia specifically whereas special editions tend to just a run through of same levels.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
To me, them doing a Lucia-based DLC feels like a better move. It's more likely unique content made for Lucia specifically whereas special editions tend to just a run through of same levels.

What do you think of her design though?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I found something that could fit Lucia to return in DMC5! Either as DLC or Special Edition. By the way, who'd be the perfect voice+mocap for her?

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aRRR00
to-hsu-lucia.jpg

to-hsu-luciadt.jpg
I saw those on 4chan not long ago. I like her DT, specially the hand on the face. In concept it's great concept but her blades give me an Egyptian vibe and her outfit a native American design, specially the the squares. French or not she's definitely European so maybe something a bit more blatantly fashionable.

Also, the other more important part would be the face. The model doesn't have to be French but she'd probably be European, like the rest of the cast, and she is noticeably brown. I don't know any models, outside the cast, so I have zero suggestions on a 'candidate.'

Here's another:
dcpqevb-5027cea2-3560-4e8b-91a3-4c33def4bc1f.jpg

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I saw those on 4chan not long ago. I like her DT, specially the hand on the face. In concept it's great concept but her blades give me an Egyptian vibe and her outfit a native American design, specially the the squares. French or not she's definitely European so maybe something a bit more blatantly fashionable.

Also, the other more important part would be the face. The model doesn't have to be French but she'd probably be European, like the rest of the cast, and she is noticeably brown. I don't know any models, outside the cast, so I have zero suggestions on a 'candidate.'

Here's another:
dcpqevb-5027cea2-3560-4e8b-91a3-4c33def4bc1f.jpg

Well here are my options for voice-mocap, if it were a Ranger! Choose:
  • Karan Ashley/Aisha - MMPR
  • Nakia Burrise/Tanya - PRZ
  • Tracy Lynn Cruz/Ashley - PRT
  • Jessica Rey/Alyssa - PRWF
  • Camilla Hyde/Shelby - PRDC
  • Zoe Robins/Hayley - PRNS
For model how about...

Tara Emad?
29fb7918933853.562d1d0183dad.png

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well here are my options for voice-mocap, if it were a Ranger! Choose:
  • Karan Ashley/Aisha - MMPR
  • Nakia Burrise/Tanya - PRZ
  • Tracy Lynn Cruz/Ashley - PRT
  • Jessica Rey/Alyssa - PRWF
  • Camilla Hyde/Shelby - PRDC
  • Zoe Robins/Hayley - PRNS
Wouldn't it be more authentic if she were a French national for the voice? I don't power rangers much anymore so I don't know any of those people can fake a french accent. What about the original voice actress, Françoise Gralewski? She's still acting.

As for the model, she's a bit young looking.

Top Bottom