• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Live View Q&A with NT's Dom Matthews Tomorrow

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'd imagine Kablooey is all we have coming.

I'm all for more weapons, but I won't be holding my breath :x

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Capcom-unity? Let me guess...

Q1:Why'd you guys turn Donte into a gay!??
Q2: Why'd did Tameeney put his faggy face on Dante?!!!
Q3: Why does ninja Theory suck?!!!
Q4: F#ck Ninja theory!!!!
Q5: Is the real Dante gonna show up and kill this faggot?
Q6: I'll just leave this here... (link to a DmC rant vid)
Q7: None of this is original. Those guns are from Dark Watch, Weapon from Dark Secktor, World from inception...
Q8: I'm not buying this piece of s#it. I'll wait for a real DMC.
Q9: This Dante is a douche. Why is he an asshole?
Q10: Why did you show dlc before the game is even out?
Q11: F#ck you! F#ck you! F#UUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOU!

Capcom should just post that up at the start.
Tiran, you're perfect.

chocolatepanda

I would like for them to announce more weapons without showing them off like 2 more demon and and angel weapons to equip before missions or statues and maybe a second human stance weapons since down on the d-pad doesnt seem to be used. The one thing i liked about DMC most was looking forward to getting new weapons but atm it seems like they've shown off all the weapons except one which ruins it for me since i wont have that "what am i gonna get next?!" feeling, ill just have "when do i get it?" feeling.

Slaythe

Lol you're asking for 5 actual weapons. You'll have two more max.

Probably one secret sword to be a second rebellion And kabooey. Pre order and you'll have Vergil and his weapons for free.

Also, you don't equip anything in this DmC, everything at a time.

chocolatepanda

Lol you're asking for 5 actual weapons. You'll have two more max.

Probably one secret sword to be a second rebellion And kabooey. Pre order and you'll have Vergil and his weapons for free.

Also, you don't equip anything in this DmC, everything at a time.​
If they wanted to they could have that many. I know u dont equip anything but im saying they could've made it some you have a lot a weapons available at the same time but still have a few to switch out with. I think they actually limited themselves by saying you have all your weapons all the time because if they didnt say that we coulda had a bigger variety.

Slaythe

That's true, but it's just the same thing as the Styles.

While Dante lacks " variety ", the freedom he has with such a wide range of abilities, at any time, will be a new approach ! DmC wasn't supposed to be the same.

It can only make you wonder what a full powered Dante in DmC 2 could do !

As for weapons, it's their first game with such an intense gameplay. I would have liked to custom Dante a bit. But probably for the sequel.

Anyway, add bonus weapon and Vergil, and its still pretty decent, I think.

What bothers me is the devil trigger... Complete failure. ( and it could have been used to grant new abilities.. ) not talking about the art style which I actually love...
Maybe at end game we unlock a " awakened Dante " with DT that fits gameplay better.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
While DT is certainly different, I like the concept behind it in this one - where it gives Dante a small bit of control over Limbo to screw with his enemies.

crush

That's true, but it's just the same thing as the Styles.

While Dante lacks " variety ", the freedom he has with such a wide range of abilities, at any time, will be a new approach ! DmC wasn't supposed to be the same.

It can only make you wonder what a full powered Dante in DmC 2 could do !

As for weapons, it's their first game with such an intense gameplay. I would have liked to custom Dante a bit. But probably for the sequel.

Anyway, add bonus weapon and Vergil, and its still pretty decent, I think.

What bothers me is the devil trigger... Complete failure. ( and it could have been used to grant new abilities.. ) not talking about the art style which I actually love...
Maybe at end game we unlock a " awakened Dante " with DT that fits gameplay better.

Possibly they should have given us a option to DT explode or just a decent power up with slower consume.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Q&A is live now, and we've already got some ass-hat getting way too offended about the game :/

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Just some people getting all up in arms and saying **** like "How could you ruin DMC with 30fps" and whatever. It's essentially different forms of "why did you ruin DMC?"

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It's a lot of people just not accepting things, really. They ask why Hard Lock isn't there, Dom answers, and they just continue to disagree.

8BitHero

Scrub
Well I had 2 of my questions answered.
No turbo mode
And Vergils DLC is (presumably American exclusive). Which...is BS since NT are U.K based. Capcom and their DLC....not cool.

Would love to see their concepts and artwork.

Slaythe

I'm French and the Vergil DLC is offered almost everywhere, Amazon included. Just sayin'. I got the French picture with it they gave to me if you doubt it.

Top Bottom