• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Live View Q&A with NT's Dom Matthews Tomorrow

Gaflima

Son of no one.
cf16570972e9725a32458ae19ccc70ab.jpg

Friday, November 30th (tomorrow), we will be joined by Ninja Theory's Dom Matthews for an exclusive Q&A session. Since Dom is in the UK, we'll be holding this session bright and early for those on the West coast, at 7AM PST.That's 10AM EST or 3PM GMT.

Wanna participate? Simply click the "Switch to Forum Live View" button in the upper right of this thread.

This will allow you to view thread updates in real time, creating a more communal, event-like feel. Just show up at the time above and post your questions.

Now we've got a few ground rules that should go without saying, but I'm gonna say 'em anyway.

-He won't be able to answer every question. It's all at his discretion as a representative for NT. That said, this is a rare opportunity, so if you've got a burning question, it's definitely worth showing up and asking.

-Do NOT spam the same question over and over again. I know it can be frustrating if your q doesn't get answered the first time around, but just be aware that excessive spamming of the same thing will get you a warning and possibly a suspension from the site (at the discretion of mods including yours truly).

-This is a civil adult discussion. Failure to treat our guest or anyone else in this thread with basic human decency will result in brutal reprisals. So be nice, even if you're asking a tough question (which, feel free to do).
smiley-laughing.gif

Also, keep in mind that this whole "live view" Q&A thing is an experiment we're conducting for the first time. If it doesn't go so smoothly, well, lesson learned =\ If it does, we'll definitely do more of these spanning more titles.

So yeah! Let's enjoy this opportunity.

::Thread will be unlocked at time of event::
Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/devil_m...ve-view-qa-with-nts-dom-matthews-1130-7am-pst

Slaythe

That's great ! Hopefully there won't be too much haterz.

Please, someone ask if the costumes are displayed in cutscenes, as it can be completely immersion breaking to have two different looking characters supposed to be the same :( ...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Seen this on Facebook. Im going propably to view it in library as I have halved an net acess :/

Devil Player

Awesome!!! I hope I'll be able to be part of the discussion...Thanks for that, pal. :)

I'll ask him about how long is the game and the number of missions...

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
They've already said how long the game is in previous Q&A's - ten to thirteen hours. Less if you're really good at the game.

And it's something like...twenty-some missions or something like that.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Capcom-unity? Let me guess...

Q1:Why'd you guys turn Donte into a gay!??
Q2: Why'd did Tameeney put his faggy face on Dante?!!!
Q3: Why does ninja Theory suck?!!!
Q4: F#ck Ninja theory!!!!
Q5: Is the real Dante gonna show up and kill this faggot?
Q6: I'll just leave this here... (link to a DmC rant vid)
Q7: None of this is original. Those guns are from Dark Watch, Weapon from Dark Secktor, World from inception...
Q8: I'm not buying this piece of s#it. I'll wait for a real DMC.
Q9: This Dante is a douche. Why is he an asshole?
Q10: Why did you show dlc before the game is even out?
Q11: F#ck you! F#ck you! F#UUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOU!

Capcom should just post that up at the start.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Capcom-unity? Let me guess?...

Q7: None of this is original. Those guns are from Dark Watch, Weapon from Dark Secktor, World from inception...

That can post a lot of these haters. Lol, Im neutral not hater for now.

Devil Player

Capcom-unity? Let me guess?...

Lol, yeah, but that would come from gamefaqs. XD

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I love Gregaman's rule of treating people with common human decency. I can't believe it's gotten to the point where that actually has to be said...

We get it, you don't like it. Do something else with your time :/

Grey-Frog

I love Gregaman's rule of treating people with common human decency. I can't believe it's gotten to the point where that actually has to be said...

We get it, you don't like it. Do something else with your time :/

Ha, human decency died out the moment people realized you can act like a brat 12 year old (no matter what your actual age is) and get away with it as long as it's on the internet.

Devil Player

I'm curious about how long is that event, by the way.

They also could surprise us, by showing a new gameplay or something like that. XD

crush

I laughed out when I saw "FORNICATE THOU!" on that Aquila stream.
Never thought someone will post that hillarious parody.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I do think they're getting really tired of that bullshit, though.

And it's just going to get worse the closer to release we get. It's all desperation and people feeling they have a right complain about something that isn't theirs...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I wanna know if all the weapons are going to be accessible on the D-pad or will you have to load your weapons at the start of a chapter. I really don;t like scrolling through more than 2 weapons (dmc3-yes dmc4-No)

And will there be a DLC for Taunts? heheh I feel really stupid sometimes just standing there, knowing i should be taunting....
WHO CARES ABOUT NARRATIVE, ITS A GAME!!!!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Everything is accessible at all times. So I think we know of all the weapons in the game; Rebellion, Osiris, Aquila, Arbiter, Eryx, E&I, Revenant, Kablooey, and Ophion.

I wouldn't mind taunting. It's not like they couldn't have made it a scripted system, where you cycle through a certain number of scripted lines specific for narrative-heavy battles. Dante could just keep going "VEEERRRRGIILLLLLL!" in a battle with him, all Akira-style :p

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Everything is accessible at all times. So I think we know of all the weapons in the game; Rebellion, Osiris, Aquila, Arbiter, Eryx, E&I, Revenant, Kablooey, and Ophion.

Greg, from capcom, said in the last stream that there are a few more surprise weapons or something to that degree, so i figured there were possibly 2 more weapons to be revealed. One for demon and another for angel....But really what does he know anyways

I wouldn't mind taunting. It's not like they couldn't have made it a scripted system, where you cycle through a certain number of scripted lines specific for narrative-heavy battles. Dante could just keep going "VEEERRRRGIILLLLLL!" in a battle with him, all Akira-style :p

Top Bottom