• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let it out people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
CodeBreaker_Kiwi;289489 said:
*knocks new dante into a hole and lights a match* burn Potty McSmoke Smoke!!!!!!!! BURN!!!!!!!*throws the match into the hole*

allow me...BURN!!!
SEE YA!!!
Where do you think you're going?
cripes

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I really have no big issue with this. It's what we get when you turn over your own creation to someone else, but I'm honestly curious to see where this all leads. I can't say I hate or like until I have touched the game and experienced it for myself. I just sit back and laugh or nod at peoples statements for now.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
VI-Rainbow;289544 said:
I really have no big issue with this. It's what we get when you turn over your own creation to someone else, but I'm honestly curious to see where this all leads. I can't say I hate or like until I have touched the game and experienced it for myself. I just sit back and laugh or nod at peoples statements for now.

Wow! That is a mouth full and it's a good thing you didn't use very very big words so most of us can follow, cause even i have some trouble with short scientific words.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lol. Would you like me to translate it to something simple?

Can't say if I like or hate the way this new DMC game is going as of now. I'm not too crazy about Dante's new look, but maybe it'll grow on me. Maybe.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
*raises hand*

This very much reminds me of Bethesdas Fallout 3... The name`s there, the wastelands there, but nothing else.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
ReChronicles;289606 said:
people are silly. this is just a game. they shuld do somthing else if it maeks them angry so much.

i agree 100%

people like to get too worked up over the things they love. it's too bad, really.

Meg

I don't agree. While I'm not gonna get all worked up over it I can understand why some people would. To you (and me) DMC may just be something you like, but to others its more than that. I can't really explain what "more" is. It just is. Its like...um...*fishes for example*

If J.D. Salinger released a sequel to Catcher in the Rye (assuming he wrote it before he died) portraying Holden as a conformist phony little **** that looks back at how we was and thinks he was wrong I would be crushed. Holden may not be real and just a book character, but to me he's more than that. I formed a connection with him while reading the book, one I still hold and treasure.

I think its the same thing here. DMC is a series many people grew up with and may have formed that same kinda connection. To say its "just a game" and not worth getting upset over is insulting to those people.

Not that that excuses how people have acted when the news was released.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;289625 said:
Not that that excuses how people have acted when the news was released.

What? Was someone murdered because of the news? Was someone hurt? Did someone start vandalise? Anything that would make the life worse for other people other than saying their opinion and flame?

In my opinion, everyone has the right to flame. If it's just to say "I'm going to kill Capcom" over a moment of rage or making a funny rage video with Hitler raging over it. God that video made me laugh. XD

But of course flaming to insult others is another thing. Just so you know. <.<

Meg

Its never acceptable to stomp around like a whiny five year old and fling insults at other people.

My two cents on flaming.

Besides, its against forum rules.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;289665 said:
Its never acceptable to stomp around like a whiny five year old and fling insults at other people.

My two cents on flaming.

Yeah yeah, I'll change:

aka958;289664 said:
What? Was someone murdered because of the news? Was someone hurt? Did someone start vandalise? Anything that would make the life worse for other people other than saying their opinion and flame?

In my opinion, everyone has the right to flame. If it's just to say "I'm going to kill Capcom" over a moment of rage or making a funny rage video with Hitler raging over it. God that video made me laugh. XD

But of course flaming to insult others and insulting others in the process of flaming is another thing. Just so you know. <.<

I take these things for granted too often.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Meg;289665 said:

My two cents on flaming.

that's not just your two cents. that's the rules.
if they are being enforced, then going around and reducing any intelligent discussion to "UR STUPID" and "NO U" is grounds to be removed from here in an uncorrigible case.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
ummm...not to bring up the past but didn't a certain somebody get banned for flaming? Storm...you know who i mean :dry:

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Storm Silves;289683 said:
I thought he got banned for flaming gay people, not flaming the game. But I see your point.

ohhh...he's lucky he doesn't live near me n my friends...we don't take that lightly :mad:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
D.E.Mortal;289686 said:
ohhh...he's lucky he doesn't live near me n my friends...we don't take that lightly :mad:

I'da smashed his face in too. But that's not this thread's topic, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom