• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leaving For A While.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well I thought I'd announce the fact that I'd be leaving for a while, rather than just vanishing altogether without a word.

Circumstances have changed, as have time commitments, with college taking up a massive portion of my time, along with the significant amount of work I'm getting loaded down with, I've made the choice to leave for a while.

I must admit I did spend a good bit of time thinking a lot of things through, this being one of them, as much as I'd rather avoiding leaving this community, it appears I have to, and I reckon it's the best choice for me at this moment in time, I'm leaving a lot of other things behind as well, but this place being the most important to me, considering the friends I've made here and the great community I've had the pleasure of meeting, I feel as if I should make a better leaving post than I did in other places.

I don't know when I'll be back, I have yet to determine that, I suppose when the work lets up, I'll have a chance to come back, but when that'll be I don't know, so erm...There we go, I'd like to thank the people here that made me feel welcome and invited me into this community, welcoming me with open arms.

I hope to return at some point, I'm sure I will, but I wanted to take this chance to thank you all for the time I've had here, and I'll see you all later, take care of yourselves guys. <3

~Angelo.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know! it's because I'm too mad for them and they need a break from me :lol:
Come back soon angelo!! I'll miss you! (well I miss everyone, but you more!!! :D)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:\ Thanks guys, I shall make this my last night here for a while, then I'll be gone! ;_;

I shall be back when I can.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Gosh darned ejumacashun....ruins all our members eventually with this whole "learning" and "getting a decent life for themselves" stuff. Glad I never went in for all that...still could be worse. I could have wound up being the admin on a bunch of websites talking about games I don't even play. I mean, how dumb would that be? Ha ha ha .....oh, wait

Anywho - hope all goes well and we look forward to having you back here whenever you can. You'll be missed :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That leaving thing became quite popular - as it always does when someone does the start.

Anyway, I wish you all the best in what you'll be doing;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
On when time allows, and now time allows for now, thanks very much for the warm goodbyes, it's all slowly being worked on, I should be back to my active state within the next month or so. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom