• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

lady's daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Arkham said that to Lady to confront her that "hey I'm a good guy and a loving father! Your mother? No I didn't want to kill her to obtain devil powers and finally become a god. It was all Vergil's doing, he wants to unleash every demon from the Underworld here to Earth, please stop him for me, would you? By the way you are a sweet child..".

It is obviously a lie. Vergil met Arkham after Arkham decided to study the black arts and become a demon/god/whatever he wished.
His knowledge of all those stories prove that. And it was Arkham that guided Vergil in the whole Temme-ni-gru place, since Vergil did not know how/where to start his plan.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
no way would Vergil hang around with a human. He'd have killed him right then and there.

Where does everyone get this Vergil hates humans thing? He never said anything about not liking humans. He's just power hungry and seems more into his demon side, but it doesn't mean he hates humans. After all his mama was human. I think he may be a little ashamed because they're weak, but again, I don't think he just flat out don't like humans.

Arwen

Lost Soul
:lol: I didn't mean he didn't like humans. Though unleashing Hell onto them seems to me like he has little thought about them. I was commenting that Vergil wouldn't be taking advice from Arkham if he was completly human. Saying that he does tend to use people for his own means and get rid of them when they have no more use to him.
They should have made Arkham into a much better character he just a little OTT on some aspects. Mostly when he speaks. :lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dalkin;46739 said:
Though unleashing Hell onto them seems to me like he has little thought about them.

*Scraches back of head* Hehe forgot about that. But alot of people think me may have had an exceptable reason. Like trying to avenge his mother. "Without strenght, you can not protect ANYTHING." Who knows, maybe he would have found another way to seal hell back up after he got his power.

I was commenting that Vergil wouldn't be taking advice from Arkham if he was completly human.
He may have, considering the amount of info he does know.

Virgil

Vergilissexy;46457 said:
Yeah, Arkham was full human when Lady was conceived. (Ewwww who would do it with him?)
I would be kinda wierd to see him at the end of a bar huh? ... i woulnd't turn down the possibility of Date rape happenin here... she married him cuz she's catholic and coulnd't have an abortion... its my theory shut up

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I dont think he did that..... he may have been normal with the normal face and everything but he just didnt want to be human. He wanted to be a GOD! He sacrificed a woman so that he could become a legend! That is all. Is that really so awfull?........ sorry for saying Arkhams whole sentence, I never realised it belonged to the guy!
Anyway, he wanted to become a demon when Vergil showed up and after he heard about Sparda and his legend. He also wanted all the power because he knew he was a gunie pig to Vergil.
So if Vergil didnt stab Arkham, "Shut up!" then Arkhams plan would have went to waste. Hah! So thats why whenever lady showed up he acted like a big stupid guy that had no brain!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I think he wanted power and all that stuff before he met Vergil. Thats why he approched him the way he did. "Ocasionally, a person may become seduced, by evil."

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
That isnt New York.
And the library thing was really wierd. I would have made it like this.
A: Are you the one searching for power?
V: (Takes out Yamato) who are you?
A: I am Arkham at your service.
V: Wheres your ID?
A: (searching in his pocket for an ID)
V: Please hurry. I need to get to Dantes new joint.
A: Ummmmmm, sorry, Im from hell.
V: Then go back there.
Vergil chops Arkham into little pieces and walks to Dantes new place.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Heehee, who knows if it was in NY or not, but Walmarts are everywhere my friend. I've been to many Walmarts in many states. But anyways, I think Arkham may have freaked out our half demon friend, he just didnt show it. XD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Myabe it was a section where all the boring but Vergil books are kept, if you know what I mean.
Or it could be because the bookshop maybe in an alley that no one goes to besides... Vergil and maybe Arkham.
Thats where Arkham got his book from! Hehehe... I think.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I thought all of the real good ancient books were kept underground and in those churches hidden from public. Thats why I felt that even I could have told Vergil that he wasn't gonna find a legit book like that in a local library. How silly!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hehehehehe....
But the library thing was kinda... well... silly.
Why meet in a library?! Couldnt they meet in hell???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom