• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

lady's daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, Arkham was full human when Lady was conceived. (Ewwww who would do it with him?) Thus making her full human. Actually I think he became part demon by killing his wife, but don't count me on that one.

Ya know, this topic reminded me of a similiar topic that I wanted to put up. *Goes to put it up*

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I wonder what Arkham looked like before he become an incomplete demon. I doubt Kalina married him while he looked like a zombie from Resident Evil.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Supposedly in the manga he is still human. And he looks completely the same, just without the fire thingie in his face:p
You never know, maybe Kaleena Ann is ugly too, and Lady the appearance of an Aunt or Grandparent:p

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
So is Lady related to dante and vergil because I remember the cutscene after you defeat vergil the second time where Arkham says "I needed you, in whose body flows the same blood as the sacrificed woman."
way off topic but bugging me.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Supposedly Sparda sacrificed his blood and the blood of a mortal priestess to seal that thingy in the Temme-ni-gru.

So Lady is either a descendant of the priestess or has some kind of some blood, meaning the she is pure as a priestess or something.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nah, Lady isn't related to the twins. Plus that would be gross to have Dante hit on her. I find it odd that Lady is soppose to be all pure and stuff. Sure she is the preistess' decendant, but she really doesn't seen so pure and innocent to me.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
X_nick_X;46432 said:
She all human :cool:
Arkhram isn't a demon he's just a psycho:lol:
So shes half psycho:D
:lol: Well said! I totally agree. I guess that would mean that any kids Dante and Lady might have would be 1/2 human, 1/4 demon and 1/4 psycho!

Now I'm just trying to complicate things - ignore me! :p

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Vergilissexy;46487 said:
I wonder what Arkham looked like before he become an incomplete demon. I doubt Kalina married him while he looked like a zombie from Resident Evil.
am going to be off topic saying this but.....you guys are so wrong looks dosent always matter the dude was but ugly and i would be a lil creaped to be around him with that thing on his face yes but ladys mom could have been very pertty(ahhhh that word burns)and thougt he was idk nice good hearted at the time but then he started acting like he was mental and i think ladys mom was mental to marrie him

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Vergilissexy;46554 said:
About the ugly thing...I know, I was just hating on Arkham. It's just so hard to believe that wierdo had a mate.

am not geting on to any one its not my place but think before you type you might hurt some ones feelings i know he's a program but still you might get so use to picking on him you might pick on some one with very low astem and they will end up jumping off a sky scraper:lol:

Arwen

Lost Soul
Not sure how many peoples feelings you would hurt. Not that many like Arkham. I found him to go on a little when it was his cut scene. On topic. I don't think Arkham became a small demon until after he killed his wife. I think Vergil had something to do with him being partly demon.

Arwen

Lost Soul
When Arkham said that it was all Vergil's doing that made him kill his wife makes me think Vergil had known him before that. He might not have ordered arkham to kill his wife but he might have given him a little demon power afterwards somehow. I'm just guessing because no way would Vergil hang around with a human. He'd have killed him right then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom