• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady vs. Trish

Who is the hottest and coolest DMC female between Lady and Trish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Who is the hottest and coolest DMC chick, Lady or Trish?

I know that these threads are lame but I want to see people's opinion on this.

I would have to go for Lady. I like Trish too but Lady won me over big time, especially in DMC4. OMG!

Sparda™

If Lady's appearance would have come first in DMC4, I'd choose Trish, but since I liked her in DMC3...Lady!

Esura

Blondes has been becoming a major burnout for me lately. Trish used to be my fav though, but DMC3, DMC anime fansubs, and DMC4 made me change my mind, especially the DMC anime. They totaly fleshed out Lady's character in it. Instead of being that "killer kung-fu wolf bitch" or "a ruthless demon slaying gun bitch" on DMC3 (although I did like that) she became somewhat equivalent to Dante emotionally. She cares. And Lady just seem more human than Trish.

Oh ****! Trish ISNT human! ROFL!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Stylish Nereezy;113583 said:
^^^hillarious:lol::lol: I'd throw Kyrie in it too

ahem back on topic::D

i love how Lady totes Kali Ann its so awesome
Why thank you!:lol:

Dante Aseroth;113533 said:
And I continue to wonder why you get banned...:lol:
ROFLMAO!:lol:
Thats why I love you!:p
Interrested in joining the fray?:D

Esura

I dont like Kyrie. After having females like Trish, Lucia (I dont know why nobody likes her), and Lady in DMC.....damsel in distress chicks like Kyrie annoy the hell outta me!

End of DMC4:
Kyrie: *giggle* Thank you....you for saving me. I dont know what I would do....without you.
Nero: No problem baby!
Kyrie: YOUR MY HERO! *kisses Nero*

Ugh.....she is so lame. She dont even fit in the DMC games.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
Dark Esura;113592 said:
I dont like Kyrie. After having females like Trish, Lucia (I dont know why nobody likes her), and Lady in DMC.....damsel in distress chicks like Kyrie annoy the hell outta me!

End of DMC4:
Kyrie: *giggle* Thank you....you for saving me. I dont know what I would do....without you.
Nero: No problem baby!
Kyrie: YOUR MY HERO! *kisses Nero*

Ugh.....she is so lame. She dont even fit in the DMC games.

^^^ i know but we're (BOC and ME) talking about the crazy fantasy....i hate damsels in distress but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a hot body under that big stupid dress of hers

Esura

Yeah, she might have a hot body. She needs to hang around Lady and Trish more and pick up their style of dressing, lol.

Esura

Black Angel;113736 said:
^So a woman isn't attractive unless she dresses like no normal person would?

That is shallow. All of you.

Dude......
This is a harmless convo dude! That rule only applies to fictional, video game characters. Stop overacting!

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;113591 said:
ROFLMAO!:lol:
Thats why I love you!:p
Interrested in joining the fray?:D

Nah...Already finished with them...Those are my bitches, so enjoy them while you can...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom