• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady vs. Trish

Who is the hottest and coolest DMC female between Lady and Trish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
There's been quite a few polls actually with Kyrie in; and she's usually second or not far from top. Maybe guys are getting sick of the "slut" look xD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;113872 said:
There's been quite a few polls actually with Kyrie in; and she's usually second or not far from top. Maybe guys are getting sick of the "slut" look xD

Um... Yes... Maybe o_O :lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
NerosDevil;113872 said:

You gotta be kidding. The "slut" look never gets old.

Esura

I wish Trish and Lady will start kissing and fondling each other's......assets....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Which is what we would expect from you.

Of course that would be good... But it'd be like... Dante, why u not getting in on this? :lol:

New DMC Player

Lady all the way. She is cute and tough for a human. My god have you see her in DMC4??? She has really blossomed. Yes this is coming from a woman's opinion too :$. This poll question kinda also answers another one: Between Lady and Trish which one would you like to see hook up with Dante? My vote is for Lady as well. They have known each other the longest. Not to mention Dante DID TRY to kiss her in DMC3. I dont see anything happening with Trish. After all she does look like his mother. Can you imagine dating your mother? o_O

Esura

New DMC Player;114009 said:
Lady all the way. She is cute and tough for a human. My god have you see her in DMC4??? She has really blossomed. Yes this is coming from a woman's opinion too :$. This poll question kinda also answers another one: Between Lady and Trish which one would you like to see hook up with Dante? My vote is for Lady as well. They have known each other the longest. Not to mention Dante DID TRY to kiss her in DMC3. I dont see anything happening with Trish. After all she does look like his mother. Can you imagine dating your mother? o_O

Could you imagine going all the way with a woman who looks EXACTLY like your mother? Uber naaaasssstttee.

Dante did know Lady longer, but for some reason, Capcom mostly put Dante and Trish together.

Esura

Bringerofchaos;114203 said:
You sir, ****in' win.
Epic win.

LOL! :)

Hey, but what if Trish is Eva, but was manipulated by Mundus. He erased her memories and made her a demon, what if that happened? If so, then Dante is truly a motherfu......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom