• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Labels

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Do you have one? Ex... Goth, Emo, Punk, Chav .etc.

Personally, I belong to no label. But if I had to be put into one, I would defo be okay with being a Goth.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
LordOfDarkness;124179 said:
Do you have one? Ex... Goth, Emo, Punk, Chav .etc.

Personally, I belong to no label. But if I had to be put into one, I would defo be okay with being a Goth.

y a goth

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Because I much prefer their dress sense. A Chav would be horrible...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
no label
but i would be an emo/goth/grebo/geek lol
i wear dark clothes, but im really into anime so im a nermo lol or a geemo or something lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ No, you have no label. To me a label is like this "You wear Gothic clothes, you like Goth music, you dress Gothic... You enjoy Gothic things the most" then your label is a Goth.

If you like Chav music, but dress as a Goth... Then you have no label. You are being yourself, and are living your own life. If you are Chav or a Goth, you belong to those group of people. That is why there is bullying between these two different types of cultures.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Labels are for soup cans my friend.

But if you HAD to label me, then I suppose I'd go with goth, none of this emo/chav/skater/gangster stuff thanks, just plain, balls to the wall goth, I've already described my dress sense, that should already tell you a lot! :lol:

Strangely, the most gothic music I listen to is Marilyn Manson, everything else would pretty much lean to me being a metalhead.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: Is it truly surprising to see that most people here are Goths/or are like Goths?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm Kayla. Me, myself, and I. :] I wear and follow my own trend. I like all kinds of music ranging from heavy metal, to techno/trance. My clothing style also ranges from formal, grungy, and even colorful and funky. I'm a person who doesn't stick to one type of clothing, style, music, ect... all my life. I like variaty. Still. That doesn't mean that I'm gonna turn someone who is either goth, scene, punk, ect... down. :]

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I guess you could say I'm Goth/Emo because of the way I dress.

I like goth music(If its gothic rock, like Nightwish)

But I am heavy into Anime, I consider myself a part of the anime subculture.

Koemi

half-breed
I like too many things - actually I haven't found a thing that I dislike yet. Even if I did, I learned to like it/accept it as it is very soon. That idea of "embracing all" sorta is my motto so I guess that's my label? :huh:

Disclaimer: I do have my set of beliefs and guidelines; liking/accepting doesn't necessarily mean I bent those.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Um, I dunno what label I would be

(But if DA is Goth then half the world is... lol)

I've been called Emo, and I hate that label, but eh... I would just same i'm normal... lol but I guess I'm emo/punk/normal... but what is normal

I had to look up Chav
Found this amusing

Chav - Sub species of human

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I have a label - it says 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester, Wash 40 degrees, dry flat.

Top Bottom