• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

kuhm.forum does not count read posts

Keaton

Premium
^Have you tried Refreshing the page?

Also, what are you referring to as 'Red'...the Thread Title or the Red Orbs used as Board Markers...?

If its the board markers there is a button at the bottom of the page that says "Mark all forums/posts as Read" which will remedy this.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
You mean the thread title is still red?

Its supposed to be red dude.

Oh, If you read a thread and use the back button to go back to the main forum page(Instead of using the link) the stuff you read does not get counted.

Hope that helped.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Or just click the 'Mark Forums Read' button at bottom of the page and see if that fixes it.

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
He wants to ask why the forum stays in a red orb when you've red everything in the forum.
Yes, you can just refresh or double-click on the red orb but why the first time always the forum tells you that you haven't red something?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Mine does it from time to time in Firefox - I dunno why and it can take a couple of refreshes or whatever for it to register that I've read it already.

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
It's not a big problem, but still, can't the forum tell you that you've red everything in it without having to refresh?
I also use Firefox.

Keaton

Premium
^Have you tried a HARD Refresh? It seems to solve all number of problems here lol

CTRL + F5 symaltaniously.

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
Ok, I think that no one got the idea.
Why Steve doesn't it do, when you have red everything in a forum, and after that you don't have to click on the Red Orb?

Example:
-You read everything in the forum "Feedback and Questions"
-After that you go to the main and you see that the forum is on Red Orb.

My idea is, why can't it be when you read everything, the forum automaticlly to go on a Silver Orb?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Poison Ivy;167196 said:
Ok, I think that no one got the idea.
Why Steve doesn't it do, when you have red everything in a forum, and after that you don't have to click on the Red Orb?

Example:
-You read everything in the forum "Feedback and Questions"
-After that you go to the main and you see that the forum is on Red Orb.

My idea is, why can't it be when you read everything, the forum automaticlly to go on a Silver Orb?

It does do that for me i just tested it out (posted here then removed my own post and read all the rest). After id read everything and it changed to silver i re-posted here and it changed to red to indicate a new post.

Top Bottom