• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts 2.8

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
The announcement of 1.5+2.5 HD essentially means that practically every Kingdom Hearts game will be playable by the time KH3 comes out. For someone who's been waiting for a good opportunity to get into the series, this is really good news.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I don't even care that I have to buy 1.5 and 2.5 again, having everything on one system, on the PS4, is a treat. I really can't wait to play 3D on a big screen, with all dat beautiful flowmotion (also really happy that's returning in KHIII).

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I don't even care that I have to buy 1.5 and 2.5 again, having everything on one system, on the PS4, is a treat.
I like it when publishers do that. I've even heard that SEGA is trying to do something similar with its Yakuza license by hinting at porting 1-5 on the PS4 in order to increase its player-base. I really, really hope they do that.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I like it when publishers do that. I've even heard that SEGA is trying to do something similar with its Yakuza license by hinting at porting 1-5 on the PS4 in order to increase its player-base. I really, really hope they do that.

That would be utterly fantastic.

The bigger thing with them all being on PS4 is that while I love to use my DS4 on the PS3, Final Mix and Final Mix II have some weird dead zone problem where one direction on the left stick isn't as responsive, so it makes Sora walk when you tilt there, and for a game that sorta emphasizes movement...das rough.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Kingdom Hearts 3 details:
cBrtUCKc

Top Bottom