• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kamiya wants to rock with Capcom

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ok I didn't know if I had to post this in DMC General or Gaming General, but I mean, what else would Kamiya want to work with Capcom for?

f3dg1d.png

Even though, knowing him, I'm not sure he wasn't joking/trolling.

Viper

Premium
No. Shoo, go away from DMC, the best parts of it weren't your work anyway, there is just risk of Vergil getting kicked out and your sex fantasy called Trish being pushed to front as Bayonetta 2.0
Well, okay, Trish already is second coming of Bayonetta, and I ain't talking 'bout the palette, but at least she ain't so in our face.

berto

I Saw the Devil
He's mentioned before that he would love to make another Viewtiful Joe game.He's mentioned DMC but I think Joe was always the one that he hopes to get a chance to make more of.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Ok I didn't know if I had to post this in DMC General or Gaming General, but I mean, what else would Kamiya want to work with Capcom for?

f3dg1d.png

Even though, knowing him, I'm not sure he wasn't joking/trolling.
Or he is being sarcastic! He criticized strongly DMC4 and went nuts over the fact V was Nero's father.We have to stay calm and to take care about what he says...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
No. Shoo, go away from DMC, the best parts of it weren't your work anyway, there is just risk of Vergil getting kicked out and your sex fantasy called Trish being pushed to front as Bayonetta 2.0
Well, okay, Trish already is second coming of Bayonetta, and I ain't talking 'bout the palette, but at least she ain't so in our face.

Wow didn't know you were so... hostile... to Kamiya.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I dunno if he's trustworthy (As for criticism toward DMC4 i find it ironic since he took lot of stuff from it and placed it into Bayo.)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
EEEEEH I dunno. Kamiya's always been a bit of a troll with these kind of things soooo I'll keep a very low form of optimism. But if it is true, and Capcom accepts Kamiya again for their team, I wonder how a Devil May Cry would turn out? Would there be differing opinions and Kamiya leaving again? Will Devil May Cry be the same as it was with DMC1? Will there finally be a chance for Bayonetta/Devil May Cry crossover?
We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Kamiya's probably serious about this whole thing. However, I don't think a "difference of opinion" would be as big of an issue in these changing times, though.

If it means getting a DMC5, then I wouldn't mind if he worked together with Itsuno.

But Kobayashi can go home for all I care.

Gel

Premium
I heard that he was the one who wanted to get rid of Vergil in the original DMC4. Always full of good ideas, isn't he?
I heard the same, indeed! He even said he was tired of Dante, so he wanted to create a new protagonist.Vergil IS Itsuno's favorite character.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
well from the looks of it if this isn't trolling
doesn't seem that Kamiya is bitter about leaving Capcom

i don't know if he was let go or left on his own

looking forward to
Devil May have a Viewiful Ōkami Hand

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I don't trust in Kamiya. I don't think he can deliver a good DMC, since it was Itsuno who gave us the DMC we have today.
That's true.

Not to mention, I don't really trust Kamiya, either.

However, a Bayonetta-flavored version of DMC5 would definitely be something all the fans would buy, though.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I don't trust in Kamiya. I don't think he can deliver a good DMC, since it was Itsuno who gave us the DMC we have today.

Brace yourself, you're gonna be swarmed with "You do know that he's the one who created the series, right?", "If there's one who can deliver, it's Kamiya" kind of comments xD

Gel

Premium
That's true.

Not to mention, I don't really trust Kamiya, either.

However, a Bayonetta-flavored version of DMC5 would definitely be something all the fans would buy, though.
Let us be honest here! People are so thirsty for a DMC5 that they would buy anything.The worst part is that I'm sure if Kamiya was to make a DMC, he would reboot everything again, even DMC1.
People need to remember Kamiya wasn't alone in DMC1 making. It was a certain team, it was produced in a certain time, under certain conditions, situation absolutely impossible of replaying now.If a DMC was to be made by Kamiya, expect a Bayo's replica.
Bayo is good for what it is, but it is not DMC.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i sure if Kamiya and Itsuno work together and get along it would turn out great
i mean Kamiya directed the first game but Itsuno keep the series going

there both professionals Kamiya can't just bust threw the door's and start yelling
that's not canon that **** never happened get that crap out of here
nothing after or before my DMC ever happened

i'm sure Kamiya has more sense then that

Top Bottom