• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Joker

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Joaquin-Phoenix-as-the-Joker.jpg

Aisen66

thats just him in front of some lights or dreaming maybe just maybe the final look is not that one that painted face looks juvenile , his acting is going to be better than little nero baby hand because it has no feel in it or his uncle dracula the devil making literally japanese toilet jokes everytime he thinks with his pile of ......dead brain

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
thats just him in front of some lights or dreaming maybe just maybe the final look is not that one that painted face looks juvenile , his acting is going to be better than little nero baby hand because it has no feel in it or his uncle dracula the devil making literally japanese toilet jokes everytime he thinks with his pile of ......dead brain

Wait what are you talking about?

Hopefully, he'll still be part of the DC extended universe after the Flashpoint reboot.
There's not gonna be a Flashpoint Reboot.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Wait what are you talking about?
There's not gonna be a Flashpoint Reboot.
Not yet.

But Batfleck is leaving. A lot of these DC movies are in limbo due to WB not being able to make up their minds.

We don't know anything so far. If they decide to continue down this route, fine. If they don't and focus on Supergirl, Aquaman and Wonder Woman, that's also ok. Nothing I can do about that anyway.

But one of the higher-ups in WB is probably going to end up doing something drastic in the future. I can already sense it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I figure they would soft reboot Supes and Batman when they get recast or when those films start production.

Outside of the telltale version of the joker, im not that interested in seeing a joker solo film so I'm passing till a trailer wows me.

Aisen66

im saying he looks like a birthday party clown is not that bad though looks kinda of one the insane clown posse dudes whatever z218 makes sense about a movie just for the joker but it may also prove to be very well liked by a lot of people like a movie you want to buy

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Not a fan of the facepaint on Joker there. It looks like a mix between "It" and Wrestling's few clowns. More notably this (these) guy(s)...

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
This one looks a lot better. It seems to be chronicling his past, his humble beginnings. And this isn't based on any of the Batman/Joker comics.

The actor seems to want to portray Joker in a way to leave a mark. That laugh is going to be etched into brains, making the laugh iconic.

The actor seems convincing, and captivating from this final trailer, but I still don't like the Joker design. Another thing I noticed in the trailer, I'm getting a Social Justice vibe, especially those protests scenes.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I liked it and I'm curious about it. I'm still on the fence about seeing it. The big question (rhetorical) is do you want to see a standalone origin story for the joker?

PS. that sentence reminded me of SPLIT.

The theme I took away is "how would someone like this slip through the cracks?"

Top Bottom