• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Joining the Navy

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yes, it's true, im joining the Navy. Why? Well im only going to do 4 years. With the way things are going, my life isn't going to be headed anywhere. I can't go to school while im working, and all I do is get on the net and play VGs all day if im not at work. (Which is ok if I was doing something productive on the side, but im not) In the next 4 years that simple cycle will continue, I know myself too well. Which is why im joining the Navy. I'll be able to work, go to school and travel. (Which is something I LOVE to do.) And when I get out in 4 years, I will have my life planned out more accurately and hopefully a degree in something.

I also chose the Navy because im far less likely to be sent to Iraq or kill people or both.

I haven't joined yet and don't worry, this won't be goodbye. After bootcamp it will almost be like normal life, I go to work, school, then free time, (inless im on a ship.) which is what I need to be doing now. So i'll have internet and all that.

Sparda™

I respect your choice and I hope you'll feel great and passionate of what you'll do in the Navy or to fulfill your own life, or....:lol:

Never mind me! XD

Hope you have a great time! ;)

The dark knight

I hope you don't blow up. :lol: Have a fun time on a ship with tons of men. On the decks with tons of men. In the bunkbeds with tons of men. And you're a woman. have fun. :lol:

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Have fun in the navi. =)
Definitely a better choice then playing video games all day every day. Good luck. :) (Like you need it...)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The dark knight;146191 said:
I hope you don't blow up. :lol: Have a fun time on a ship with tons of men. On the decks with tons of men. In the bunkbeds with tons of men. And you're a woman. have fun. :lol:

Oh gee nice. And yeah, I don't think that men and women sleep together. And the areas where there are men there are women mixed sooooo? What are you trying to scare me? Cuz im not the type to freak out when im the only female. (Which I won't be) Im not one to ogle at anyway. Do you ever have anything positive to say? Nah, who am I kidding?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Vergilissexy;146177 said:
Yes, it's true, im joining the Navy. Why? Well im only going to do 4 years. With the way things are going, my life isn't going to be headed anywhere. I can't go to school while im working, and all I do is get on the net and play VGs all day if im not at work. (Which is ok if I was doing something productive on the side, but im not) In the next 4 years that simple cycle will continue, I know myself too well. Which is why im joining the Navy. I'll be able to work, go to school and travel. (Which is something I LOVE to do.) And when I get out in 4 years, I will have my life planned out more accurately and hopefully a degree in something.

I also chose the Navy because im far less likely to be sent to Iraq or kill people or both.

I haven't joined yet and don't worry, this won't be goodbye. After bootcamp it will almost be like normal life, I go to work, school, then free time, (inless im on a ship.) which is what I need to be doing now. So i'll have internet and all that.

now who will give us updates on res 5 .... :(:(:(:(:(:(:lol::lol::lol::):):) have a great time in the navy

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Good luck, have fun and i hope that you can come out with a degree and a plan for life :lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
*Big bear hug from the Mochacub*
I will miss ya dearly. Hope we can continue to stay in contact over Yahoo messenger or by phone.

After having so many family members and friends in the military, I've always had multiple thoughts about joining the Marines or the Navy, still might after I graduate from college next year idk. You'll have plenty fun though babe and I hope you get to travel to may different places.

omenminator;146229 said:
now who will give us updates on res 5 .... :(:(:(:(:(:(:lol::lol::lol::):):) have a great time in the navy

I'll try to take care of you guys in the RE5 updates and I know that Sparda will be posting updates as well.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I'm thinking about joining the army and going into a computer based field or nursing.. If I go into nursing I can choose where I want to be stationed.. ^_^

Top Bottom