• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Joining the Navy

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh, nothing less from a respectful madam^^
I am glad to hear that a period of "not knowing what to do" came to an end with that decision. I hope that everything goes well for you and you actually enjoy the whole thing the most^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey yeah sure VIS, go for it. I hope you have one hell of a time and everything, and best of luck with life.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Wow you guys are awsome. And don't worry, after bootcamp i'll be able to make contact with outside life. XD After work and school, (And studying) i'll be on the net and playing VGs again on my free time. XD So don't worry, it won't be goodbye. ^^

I'm not trying to scare you.
Oh ok, the whole, "Don't blow up" thing kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Sicktress

Artist
Good luck! I know a few people who did the armed forces, Navy and Marines were on the top of the list as far as difficulty. Have a family member in the Air Force, apparently their bootcamp is the easiest, followed by Army then Marines than Navy.

Sicktress

Artist
Ohh noooo, this girl at my school did it, she came back and said they made her stand on this tall pole thing in the middle of the water and she had to dive down into the water, as soon as she said that I said HECK NO I can't even swim and I'm afraid of large bodies of water. The Marines are tough too . Maybe she was training to be a SEAL. But remember, the Marines are a branch of the Navy.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I heard that very......"naughty" things happens in the navy....

:lol:

JK! Good luck at the Navy. Dont do anything I would do. :lol:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
*singiing* In the navy! You can sail the seven seas! In the navy! You can put your mind at ease--

*ahem* Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Seriously, though, good luck with that. :)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Lord Esura;146382 said:
I heard that very......"naughty" things happens in the navy....

You wouldn't happen to be talking about the rumors of bi and homosexuality that goes on in the Navy would you?

Top Bottom