• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
will we receive a story trailer? if so when can we expect it?
is there anything you can tell us about dante's angel side?
is there anything you can tell us about his demon's side?
will the bosses of DmC have similiar attitudes of the past games?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
We should have limit on questions:
I don't think NT (Doubt Tameem would come himself) would say "Ok, hit me with another question" :p

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I am curious will you take questions from the thread that's on NT as well Steve?
I don't mean to be a jerk but i think you should take questions from this forum only.

Already in this thread there is so many questions :p

StuntXL

Hiya guys, a member from another board. Just posting some of my questions if they haven't already been asked.

- What I liked about the original DMC is that it was set in a world similar to ours, but of a seedy dark underworld side. We saw some of it in the opening sequence of the TGS2010 trailer, can we still expect to see more of that type of visual environment?

- DMC's roots lie in the horror genre, will we see some of that influence in the presentation?

- Do the forms affect the movelists and/or abilities of the firearms as well for the weapons?

- You say you're trying to push the number of weapons that is available to Dante. DMC3 had 10 all together, 5 firearms and 5 devil arms, is this something similar to what we can expect in DmC?

- Will each brand new weapon have three forms each? Human, Devil and Angel? Or is the Rebellion the only sword with a human form?

- What aspect did you personally like most from the original series?

- If DmC is well recieved and financially meets your expectations, will you work on the sequel?

And if you can throw in a small request ask them if they ever decide on doing an adult fully grown Dante if they can hire Drew Coombs for the role.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
OKAY NT millionaire question for ya :-

Why did you change dante's appearance so drastically that Now only his name is recognizable ?

Setero

What do you consider the gameplay depth of the escape sequences? In an Enslaved interview you(Tameem) had said that 3D platforming(with the sole exception of Mario) wasn't fun and that Enslaved's platforming was meant for purely fast traversal, should we expect the same from DmC's escape sequences which seem platforming focused?

Which is your favorite Devil May Cry and why?

Can we expect any traditional gothic horror aesthetics and settings?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
What do you consider the gameplay depth of the escape sequences? In an Enslaved interview you(Tameem) had said that

Can we expect any traditional gothic horror aesthetics and settings?

i can answer you third question -- Nope its a different setting

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
What do you consider the gameplay depth of the escape sequences? In an Enslaved interview you(Tameem) had said that 3D platforming(with the sole exception of Mario) wasn't fun and that Enslaved's platforming was meant for purely fast traversal, should we expect the same from DmC's escape sequences which seem platforming focused?
Could you explain the bolded text in this context? I am not familiar with and never used the word "traversal".

Setero

Could you explain the bolded text in this context? I am not familiar with and never used the word "traversal".

I think he(Tameem) was trying to say that Enslaved's platforming was similar to Uncharted\Assassins Creed as it primary purpose was to get from point a to point B as fast as possible, personally I thought the level design disproved this and think that it was purely for visual flair in Enslaved and am worried DmC's escapes sequences will be similar.

Here is the interview I'm citing.

http://www.destructoid.com/tameem-antoniades-hugged-me-185911.phtml

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I think he(Tameem) was trying to say that Enslaved's platforming was similar to Uncharted\Assassins Creed as it primary purpose was to get from point a to point B as fast as possible, personally I thought the level design disproved this and think that it was purely for visual flair in Enslaved and am worried DmC's escapes sequences will be similar.

Here is the interview I'm citing.

http://www.destructoid.com/tameem-antoniades-hugged-me-185911.phtml
I swear to god my interpretation of what you wrote was exactly what you said it was :p
I am not that bad at interpreting things hehe.

In other words the escape sequences in DmC might just be "shallow" escape scenes to get Dante from point A to point B in the story?

Setero

In other words the escape sequences in DmC might just be "shallow" escape scenes to get Dante from point A to point B in the story?

It might be visually impressive but from a gameplay standpoint it would seem shallow and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom