• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I would love it if Capcom comes out and says that both Dante and Vergil are over 1,000 years old and just don't age. :troll:

Even that would make sense at this point.

Actually that'd definitely made sense. It would mean that Sparda knew Eva during that fight 2000 years ago, maybe making her part of the reasons for his rebellion and stuff. XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sort of bringing the thread back on topic....
Have you bribed them with free choc chip cookies yet Steve?
Tell them there'd be a free keg in it too if they give us answers before April.

It might take a while and be spilt and mouldy and stuff by the time I get it sent to them but who reads the small print nowadays anyway right?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would love it if Capcom comes out and says that both Dante and Vergil are over 1,000 years old and just don't age. :troll:

Even that would make sense at this point.

Actually, now that I think of it, what if they made Nero Dante's son? You gotta admit it's more practical. :lol:

He DOES seem like the kind of guy to accidentally have a son and forget about 'im...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
He DOES seem like the kind of guy to accidentally have a son and forget about 'im...

Oh my godmess why people are speculating that nero's a son of dante or vergil its impossible nero is like 19 yrs old ! that means they should've had baby at the age of like 17 O_O or nero has a rapid age growth anyway that just doesn't make any sense to me

Current timeline = Dante is 30 Nero is 20

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh my godness why people are speculating that nero's a son of dante or vergil its impossible nero is like 19 yrs old ! that means they should've had baby at the age of like 17 O_O or nero has a rapid age growth anyway that just doesn't make any sense to me

Actually, that's the reason why I still don't believe it could be either of them. But if it WAS possible, Dante would be the more practical choice.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Whoa. Off-topic discussion has gone off-topic.

Sort of bringing the thread back on topic....
Have you bribed them with free choc chip cookies yet Steve?
Tell them there'd be a free keg in it too if they give us answers before April.

It might take a while and be spilt and mouldy and stuff by the time I get it sent to them but who reads the small print nowadays anyway right?
I'm very tempted to do so! Hopefully it won't be long now before we hear from them.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
They're twins.

Mr. Steve! If cookies don't work you can try a moon bounce. Those are fun. :)

:blink: i always got the impression that vergil is older than dante because the mature way he handles the situation either way if they're twins then dante is in his 30's and nero is in his 20's so that means dante should've given birth to him at the age of 14 right ?? oh boy that's some serious teenage mistake there ;)

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
:blink: i always got the impression that vergil is older than dante because the mature way he handles the situation either way if they're twins then dante is in his 30's and nero is in his 20's so that means dante should've given birth to him at the age of 14 right ?? oh boy that's some serious teenage mistake there ;)

1. It's never been said or hinted that Nero is Dante's son. It's been hinted that he is related to Vergil somehow, though it was never confirmed.
2. I'm pretty sure that Dante is around his 40s in DMC4 and Nero is about 18 years old.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
1. It's never been said or hinted that Nero is Dante's son. It's been hinted that he is related to Vergil somehow, though it was never confirmed.
2. I'm pretty sure that Dante is around his 40s in DMC4 and Nero is about 18 years old.

he's in 40's only in DMC2 its pretty obivious by his looks he's ageing like a normal human despite having demon blood he doesn't look like a 40 yr old joker oh come on ! no way that's even more ridiculous to say he's behaving like that in 40 yrs of age :lol:

As far nero is concerned its been hinted but alas not confirmed ! :mad: 18+ more like 19 who cares anyway its all over

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot

Nero is 17 in DMC4, and Dante is 29. Vergil would be 29 as well, obviously. If Nero is Vergil's son, that means Vergil had him at the age of twelve.

The chronological order of the DMC series is 3-1-4-2. Dante was 19 in DMC3, and about 25 (IIRC) in DMC1.

Back on topic: does anybody have any more questions? It's been a day now.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I'm pretty sure he's American. I mean, he speaks American English, for God's sake.
The flag art was one of the first pictures to be released, and I think they abandoned the concept since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom