• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Dante's doesn't dress like any real person would normally dress. He is an American (confirmed by the instruction manual for DMC1) that dresses like an anime charicter. He wouldn't be normal in any country.

ZeroLove

Dante's nationality is unimportant. It doesn't matter what country he is from. He could be from Switzerland for all I care. As long it doesn't affect his in-game appearance or gameplay. And why should it?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Dante's doesn't dress like any real person would normally dress. He is an American (confirmed by the instruction manual for DMC1) that dresses like an anime charicter. He wouldn't be normal in any country.
Correction : He is an American who dresses like an anime character who thinks they are a cowboy

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I guess they still can't answer some of the questions by date and will answer them once more information is released; most questions in this thread are really hard to answer without giving away some huge spoilers.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I'm still curious about the questions thy were selected. Any chance releasing the questions if NT decide not to answer them?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
what about a sneak peek at the questions?

Sure:

Moi said:
Given the opportunity, would Ninja Theory be interested in also developing a Devil May Cry game set in the original series' universe?

Steve-o said:
Was there any truth to the rumours of Ninja Theory supposedly inviting specific Devil May Cry fans to the studio to play-test DmC and provide feedback? If so, can you divulge just what sort of valuable input was collected from their experiences?

And there were ten others submitted.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Sure:

And there were ten others submitted.
I like non-yes or no questions. It forces them to use their brains. Tameem mentioned in an interview that DMC players have been testing the game. But i would like to know what these players feed back was!!

NIce questions

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I like non-yes or no questions. It forces them to use their brains. Tameem mentioned in an interview that DMC players have been testing the game. But i would like to know what these players feed back was!!
Are you absolutely certain that Tameem or anybody from Ninja Theory has confirmed this? If so, please provide a source; I was very much of the impression that this specific aspect has not been addressed by any member of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom