• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Wait the mods were already given some copies
I will laugh my butt off if they find major glitches before release date and the winners of the contest have the crappy glitched beta copies XD
Well its good that i'm not an Admin, because noone would be gettin a copy BLAHAHAHAHAHA

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
CoolDemon, I still don't see what your issue is?
I am saying that just because they gave Steve DmC and DMC copies does not make them good guys.

They didn't say "we're giving you these games, you HAVE to be positive about us, you can't have an opinion, you can't be freethinkers etc." They were like, hey, we want to give the FANS what they want and give them a chance to own the game by just putting a little effort instead of paying (as the way we're using "free" is in relation to cost in currency). Now, just because they gave them to Steve doesn't mean they are trying to buy us.I have not said this. I just replied to Zwei's comment on them giving Steve the copies.
Your assuming things, stop ****ing doing that ok?

And seriously, some competitions require effort, some don't. Some require more effort than others. Since we don't know the competition, we can't determine that at this moment in our lives. Sure, we can ASSUME that it will take a lot of effort.
I talked about Caption competition, and how it required effort. WallenB says everyone taking a part in that caption was just basically sitting on a computer doing nothing.

But we can also ASSUME that giant cupcakes will fall from the sky with panda shooting lasers in order to harness our planet core for nuclear fusion. Do you see what I'm saying? All of this is based on assumptions. The only thing we KNOW is that they will be interviewed and they are giving Steve copies of the games to distribute as he sees fit (which lucky for everyone, is through some fair competition).
You should learn not to assume things, because i haven't said that Ninja theory/Capcom's motive with giving free copies is to buy anyone out. I just replied to Zwei's comment on it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just to make things perfectly clear: NO ONE has any copies yet. We're still in the discussion stage with Capcom so rest assured we're not merrily playing the games without telling anyone.

Also, don't be misled into thinking that it would be one of my "silly" competitions that would be used for winning a copy of a game - Steve will make sure people have to work a little for it ;)

EDIT: GOSH DARN YOU CHOCOLATEGHOST! Now I haz to edit:p

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
....but you did say that? That's like me saying "I hate fried chicken" and then when you say something to me about it, I go and say "I never said that". As for their characters, no the people in NT themselves are not inherently bad. Sure there are some PR mistakes they've made, but in the end they're doing their job. So there's nothing wrong with him saying, "see, they're not bad people". It was a gesture of kindness and calling it otherwise is pretty absurd. I was just commenting on what I've seen in the last two pages of the thread.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Just to make things perfectly clear: NO ONE has any copies yet. We're still in the discussion stage with Capcom so rest assured we're not merrily playing the games without telling anyone.

Also, don't be misled into thinking that it would be one of my "silly" competitions that would be used for winning a copy of a game - Steve will make sure people have to work a little for it ;)
Your competitions were not silly.

And i honestly wouldn't mind a used DMC HD if that gave you guys to play the game before giving it to me (if i won a competition that is).

....but you did say that? That's like me saying "I hate fried chicken" and then when you say something to me about it, I go and say "I never said that". As for their characters, no the people in NT themselves are not inherently bad. Sure there are some PR mistakes they've made, but in the end they're doing their job. So there's nothing wrong with him saying, "see, they're not bad people". It was a gesture of kindness and calling it otherwise is pretty absurd. I was just commenting on what I've seen in the last two pages of the thread.
I was one of the person who suggested to Angel to tell Steve to ask for DmC copies.
I later then pmed to Angel to tell Steve to request for DMC HD as well if possible.

I even have shown that in this thread.

And when Capcom/NT seems to want to give copies , did you see me making a comment "They are doing it to buy us out"? No.

As if that's not enough? I have expressed that if they gave copies of the games under a condition that it would be fair.
Did Capcom or NT ask for any conditions for how the copies should be used? Just curious.

Because if i was Capcom or NT, i would have said this:
"We will give you DmC and DMC HD copies on one condition:
that the competitions you arrange promotes DmC and DMC HD through Youtube".

RESULT:
TONS of Youtube videos uploaded to Youtube.

>>> advertisement.

Fair deal >>>>

Again i just replied to Zwei's comment on it. That just because they are going to give copies, it does not mean we should stop critizing them. Because saying "They are not bad guys" is basically same thing as "Oh they are our friends - let's be nice to them".

You should read the whole thread before you assume things.
I have not said that their motive with giving the copies is to buy anyone out.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

EDIT: GOSH DARN YOU CHOCOLATEGHOST! Now I haz to edit:p
oops...me sorry :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Your competition ideas are really FUN! I was just a little bummed out that it was over when i heard about it:(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Your competition ideas are really FUN! I was just a little bummed out that it was over when i heard about it:(
They're never intended to be taken too seriously - it was just my dumbass way of trying to get members to do something that didn't degenerate into a troll-infested flame war. Kind of worked...kind of. But not really. But kind of. But not really. I think I need a lie down...

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
They're never intended to be taken too seriously - it was just my dumbass way of trying to get members to do something that didn't degenerate into a troll-infested flame war. Kind of worked...kind of. But not really. But kind of. But not really. I think I need a lie down...
I usually don't take part in competitions. I took part to have fun just like Meg did.

I hope youll be the one hosting the DMC HD and DmC copy competitions as well.
Your doing a good job.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
If you need to lie down bby, dont be shy;)
come...
rest your head..
:p

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
You know one thing about this game i can't wait for, to watch the price jump down to 20$ XD
I am not saying the game is bad but come on guys that is purely the inevitable and really I can't see the HD collection helping sales because its
"Have me pay 4o$ to get me interested in paying 40$"

ZeroLove

Meh, as said, I'm not much of a competitor, so I'll just go buy my own copy when the game has been released.

mrrandomlulz

But when the contest does happen I shall sabotage the competition with my laser shooting pogo stick with built in bathroom and cafe , "and a compass and a way to tell time" (congratulations if you get that reference) and a spa and a built in wiistation 360 (the only console with controllers powered by unicorn blood)

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I am gonna go release my true form when the competition appears:

Anyone of my opponents in the competition will be slashed in half:

mrrandomlulz

I am gonna go release my true form when the competition appears:

Anyone of my opponents in the competition will be slashed in half:
oh but you cannot slash me in half if i blast you with my laser shooting pogo stick >:3
Plus my pogostick has a built in "if mrrandomlulz dies create nuclear explosion blowing up the entire freaking universe, feature" because taking only the person who killed me down with me is not manly enough , If I die in battle, I am not only taking down the guy who killed me , Ima take down everything that was too lazy to save me
th_badassplz.gif

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
oh but you cannot slash me in half if i blast you with my laser shooting pogo stick >:3
Plus my pogostick has a built in "if mrrandomlulz dies create nuclear explosion blowing up the entire freaking universe, feature" because taking only the person who killed me down with me is not manly enough , If I die, Noone is gonna have the privilege of living after my death
I will mount Speedy Gonzales, and avoid the laser shots.

And i won't kill you, i will take you alive, and kick you down a big hole:

After that i will win competition, play DMC HD for 100 days, then come back to the hole and drop a Pacman bomb.

Boom, you die, i die - but at least i got to play DMC HD :)

mrrandomlulz

I will mount Speedy Gonzales, and avoid the laser shots.

And i won't kill you, i will take you alive, and kick you down a big hole:

After that i will win competition, play DMC HD for 100 days, then come back to the hole and drop a Pacman bomb.

Boom, you die, i die - but at least i got to play DMC HD :)
yes but i can also set off the bomb at my own will just by thinking

th_badassplz.gif
bet you did not see that one coming , I always think ahead
for instance it has a special defense mechanism against vampire monkey wizards with P.h.D's
and a program that makes it so that if someone finds a way around its defense mechanism
it automatically adds a defense feature , making the way they found to defeat it ,utterly useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom