• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's finally where we want it

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Is this considered advertizing? Cause I thought is was against the rules of the forum...

If I am mistaken then I created my own forum as well. Maby I'll post it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
We are quite relaxed about certain types of advertising here and wish other well with their forums.

Keaton

Premium
^It might help Bringer if you summarized what the board was about...I know Final Fantasy, but what do you discuss...

ie. DMC.ORG has individual sections for each DMC game and areas for general discussion and games discussion...

What sets this board apart from all the other FF boards? :D

ManOfMayhem

I agree with Keaton you must tell more information about the forum and what makes it different to the rest! Like why SHOULD we join that forum if there are much more FF forums to pick from?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
^Hell, I'm not the Admin, ask him.

Reasons? You can never be on to many forums where people wuv you.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Well, I'll join eventually, even though it looks like alot of 360 fanboys are there.

Me + 360 fanboys = DISASTER

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I'll join.
I'm a fair and peaceful PS3 fanboy but 360 fanboys ( not all, just the ones I've met) ****es me off soooo bad. I'm not anti- 360 fanboys tho cause my elder bro is a 360 fanboy too LOL.

aka958

Don't trust people
But you can tell me what it haves? you know i can talk about FF anytime in this forum...

aka958

Don't trust people
... i've visited it... just doesn't have the same feeling like this forum... why green?

Top Bottom