• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is sex important?

Is sex important in a relationship?

• Yes it is

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No it isn't

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Do you know what? I couldn't be more pleased that we have Tony - judging by the comments from you guys in this thread, I can tell that had I got here first there would have been far more serious repercussions FOR ALL OF YOU.

Tony, thank you very much for saying EXACTLY what needs to be said - it's about time you guys stopped treating this place like an extension of MSN and filling it with useless chatter about things which do not relate to DMC. There is a reason why we got rid of our "spam" section and it looks like you guys are reviving it regardless in the General Discussion area.

With regards to sex, give it a rest guys. Please try to remember that we have younger visitors here as well as vulnerable people - if you want to discuss your sex lives do it somewhere else or via PM - no one is impressed if you've slept with half the country and it doesn't make you any more or any less important. As Tony said, this is DMC - not FHM.

And the next person to say "I hope you get banned" or "ban him!" will receive a permanent infraction on their profile.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Must say im disappointed in some of the threads as of late and the attitude some members seem to have. This is a forum for all ages and its a Games forum about a game why do people seem to forget that? It isnt a place to come and chit chat about things like sex and such, there are other forums for that. Im sick and tired of seeing threads like this and if i see anymore im personally banning the member myself and it wont be for a month or a week as im not that nice. Thanks to Tony for sorting all this out, unfortunately i wasnt online at the time to do it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom