• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is sex important?

Is sex important in a relationship?

• Yes it is

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No it isn't

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
LMAO... I can't... But if u don't give a ****, u deserve to be banned Ryan

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
LordOfDarkness;103600 said:
LMAO... I can't... But if u don't give a ****, u deserve to be banned Ryan
OH NOW I SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS!
**** YOU! **** YOU! **** THIS SITE!
I'M OUT.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ My true colours? Ryan, do u always talk bull**** at this time of day, or is that just my imagination? I said nothing dude, I just said the truth... If u don't give a crap, and want to be banned... Then that is your wish... Don't pick on the innocent, to make yourself look tough

Sparda™

Sex is one of the foundations, or better, one of the engines which keeps the relationship running. It's easy.

If you don't have sexual relationships with your partner, she might think you're cheating on her, or you're feeling attraction from the same sex. But, If you do plan sex in special occasions and your partner has an attitude of being impatient and suspicious, simply tease her with little bits, leading her to the big event.

This was the lesson for today, by your sex professor, Mr.Aseroth!;)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Thank you Dante Aseroth for getting back on topic, everybody else report him and ignore him. Oh and this is not a sex-ed thread, so stop posting strategies and whatnot

Hopefully he will be banned.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
LordOfDarkness;103604 said:
^ My true colours? Ryan, do u always talk bull**** at this time of day, or is that just my imagination? I said nothing dude, I just said the truth... If u don't give a crap, and want to be banned... Then that is your wish... Don't pick on the innocent, to make yourself look tough
WERE IN TWO COUTNT EM IN THE WORLD!
WE HAVE DIFFERENT TIMES! IF YOU SAID NOTHING AN SAID THE TRUTH THAT MEANS YOU SAID SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! YOUR NOT INNOCENT YOUR SNEAKY CAT****!

BAN ME!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Hey Ryan... I'm done talking to you pal :) Lighten up, or leave... Your call...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Black Angel;103607 said:
Thank you Dante Aseroth for getting back on topic, everybody else report him and ignore him. Oh and this is not a sex-ed thread, so stop posting strategies and whatnot

Hopefully he will be banned.
Hopefully you grow a manhood.;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Alright guys once and for all. What do you think this forum is? About sex? About your personal disputes? About taking your anger out on other members? Well, if that's what you think then you all deserved that "BAN" that you all say like it's the new trend about here.

This forum is for Devil May Cry Fans to discuss and share opinions. General Discussion was created for those times that some of us get tired of speaking about Devil May Cry and want to discuss some other things. You want to discuss about sex? Fine. But keep it simple. I want no words that trigger the swear-filter, I want no fighting among members and I want no posts that disrupt the entire forum. Seriously Bringer, huge pink letters discrebing "ramming it in" for Sparda's sake, there are children in this community. Also you ask that you be banned. Why is that? You hate the place? Then don't come here again anymore, I don't see why you must be banned in order to leave here. If you really wish for though, you will be banned. I want no stuff saying things like "abuse of authority" though after it.

People Bringer is not the only one at fault. The last posters are ALL at fault. What was that Black Angel? Bombing us with Reports about the posts and then posting in the same place that you are going to KILL a member? How childish is that? Please reconsider your actions before you actually do them.

The others threating each other that will be PM them with insults and I don't know what else?

THIS IS NOT YOUR PLAYGROUND. YOU ARE NOT HERE TO SHOW US YOUR EMOTIONS. YOU ARE NOT HERE TO RELIEVE YOUR STRESS/ANGER/SADNESS UPON THE OTHER MEMBERS. YOU ARE HERE TO ENJOY YOURSELVES FOR SPARDA'S SAKE. CHILL OUT.

PS: Thread locked.
Bringer gets banned for a month as it's his wish.
Black Angel gets banned for a week for provoking Bringer, and giving this result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom